6.6 billion in the trash can

This wasnt spending you dishonest fool.

This was loading pallets of 100 dollar bills onto plane after plane and then turning your head while it dissapears.

You trying to equate it with perfectly sound fiscal policy shows what a partisan hack you are.

2009 Stimulus Bill Cost $228,055 Per Job “Saved Or Created”

I dono if this is correct but LOL! This was only 800 billion wasted....

Let's see, if I remember right, last week before I went away for a couple of days, I remember TM talking about how reliable the CBO is. I'm wondering if she will comment on 228k/job minimum or if this post will be ignored...

Now lets remember the thread is about a current news story.

why are you people trying to make it about something else?

Hmm, seems I have my answer.

Immie

Last edited:
This missing money is not unique.

The government has incredibly poor controls EVERYWHERE. If they were actually held to proper controls standards, the verdict would be "material weakness".

Yeah, didn't tons of money vanish from the stimulus?
Have you any specific examples to offer? Such as the example of a truckload of $100 notes packed in plastic-wrapped bricks and being tossed about during the first weeks in Iraq like C.A.R.E. packages with zero accountability?

And the billions in cash money consigned to paying (unreceipted) bribes to informants and warlords, etc. Also unaccountable -- and still going on.

Briefly stated, our treasury has been and is being brazenly looted via Bush's "wars." What no enemy has been or is capable of doing from without is being handily done from within.

Sure, for starters
2009 Stimulus Bill Cost $228,055 Per Job “Saved Or Created” ...

Next, I didn't support Iraq, ever, at any point and you know what, I didn't even know Ron Paul back then.

I never voted for Bush, ever, not the first time or the second time. Bush is a horrid president, who helped fuck this country, but Obama is the leader now and he accepts responsibility for ZERO repeal of Bush's polices while only expanding some of the worse Bush policies AND starting new wars and creating new huge Government programs dooms to fail.

Obama is actually worse than Bush IMO, 3 years later and he is widely known as Bush 3, that was all his doing… Everyday Obama makes the choice to pass and expand more Bush polices while being one of the largest war presidents in US history. I don’t blame Clinton for the Bush years so I’m not going to blame Bush for the Obama years.

Aye.

I think Avatar was referring to the "what is your education level" towards TM, and she did and has avoided that question while STILL after I asked claimed "we" the "right" don't like science or education...

I'd just like to know is all...

I know he was.

Just sort of giving him a bad time.

Immie

You can't give me a bad time Immie. Conversation with you is always pleasant.

I can always try though.

Immie

How does the stimulus spending have ANYTHING to do with Bush and team shipping pallets of 100 dollar bills onto plane after plane and then turning their heads and allowing it to just dissapear?

This wasnt spending you dishonest fool.

This was loading pallets of 100 dollar bills onto plane after plane and then turning your head while it dissapears.

You trying to equate it with perfectly sound fiscal policy shows what a partisan hack you are.

TM, I don't agree with much of anything that happened under Bush, almost no one here does... However, that was 7 fucking years ago. Update your fucking software please, it's 2011 now, we have a new president and had a new congress since 2006... Ok? You claim to be smart, fucking act like it.

How does the stimulus spending have ANYTHING to do with Bush and team shipping pallets of 100 dollar bills onto plane after plane and then turning their heads and allowing it to just dissapear?

Government spending is the topic.

Don't know. You are the one that brought up the Stimulus Plan in post #8. Why don't you tell us?

Immie

look at he date on the article you partisan hack.

It was 6.6 BILLIONS dollars that is now going to have to come out of our pockets.

Now can you tell me WHY you want this story to not be mentioned as if it harms someone to talk about this?

It's 2011, how does something that happened 7 years ago matter today when our current president wastes 10x that much money at any given time during his presidency? You want to “update” the constitution by going back to failed Government structures but yet you live in the past because it’s convenient, Ironic really.

Missing Iraq money may have been stolen, auditors say
U.S. Defense officials still cannot say what happened to $6.6 billion, sent by the planeload in cash and intended for Iraq's reconstruction after the start of the war.

By Paul Richter, Los Angeles Times

June 13, 2011

Get it folks this is a legitimate NEW news story.

All you people can do is try to bury your partys failures.

If the past doesnt matter to the future in your minds then your minds are demented

Please provide proof that Bush and his team personally loaded, unloaded, and turned their heads while the money was lost. Photos would be just fine, thank you.

Otherwise it was done by lower level functionaries, who wouldn't go running to their superiors, telling them that they were stealing the cash.

Please provide proof that Bush and his team personally loaded, unloaded, and turned their heads while the money was lost. Photos would be just fine, thank you.

Otherwise it was done by lower level functionaries, who wouldn't go running to their superiors, telling them that they were stealing the cash.

:lol:

You're kidding right?

Amazing.

It was 6.6 BILLIONS dollars that is now going to have to come out of our pockets.

Now can you tell me WHY you want this story to not be mentioned as if it harms someone to talk about this?

Government bails on GM bailout, taxpayers left holding a 50 billion dollar bag

I'd rather that. Because over the long term..that money comes back in terms of tax revenue..even if it doesn't get paid back..which, it's on track to be.

Have you heard or seen any evidence of "low level" employees being arrested or even detained in an investigation? DAYum, me neither. Go figger.

Government bails on GM bailout, taxpayers left holding a 50 billion dollar bag

I'd rather that. Because over the long term..that money comes back in terms of tax revenue..even if it doesn't get paid back..which, it's on track to be.

I'd rather have neither because they are both bad...

Can you name someone who doesn't want this story to be mentioned?

I'm all for eliminate government waste, fraud, and pointless spending.

Forum List

Back