🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

6 core issues Trump will address in his first 100 days.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
  1. A constitutional amendment to impose term limits on Congress
  2. A hiring freeze on federal employees in various areas of government
  3. A requirement that for every new federal regulation, two existing regulations must be eliminated
  4. A five-year ban on executive government workers becoming lobbyists after leaving public service
  5. A ban on White House officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government
  6. A complete ban on foreign lobbyists raising money for American elections
Which of those, if any, do you disagree with and why?

one candidate is an arrogant bully. the other, DONALD J TRUMP, is a substantive person.

"on the first day of my term of office, my administration will immediately pursue the following six measures to clean up the corruption and special interest collusion in Washington, DC:
  • FIRST, propose a Constitutional Amendment to impose term limits on all members of Congress;
  • SECOND, a hiring freeze on all federal employees to reduce federal workforce through attrition (exempting military, public safety, and public health);
  • THIRD, a requirement that for every new federal regulation, two existing regulations must be eliminated;
  • FOURTH, a 5 year-ban on White House and Congressional officials becoming lobbyists after they leave government service;
  • FIFTH, a lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government;
  • SIXTH, a complete ban on foreign lobbyists raising money for American elections.

On the same day, I will begin taking the following seven actions to protect American workers:

• FIRST, I will announce my intention to renegotiate NAFTA or withdraw from the deal under Article 2205
  • SECOND, I will announce our withdrawal from the Trans-Pacific Partnership
  • THIRD, I will direct my Secretary of the Treasury to label China a currency manipulator
  • FOURTH, I will direct the Secretary of Commerce and U.S. Trade Representative to identify all foreign trading abuses that unfairly impact American workers and direct them to use every tool under American and international law to end those abuses immediately
  • FIFTH, I will lift the restrictions on the production of $50 trillion dollars’ worth of job-producing American energy reserves, including shale, oil, natural gas and clean coal.
  • SIXTH, lift the Obama-Clinton roadblocks and allow vital energy infrastructure projects, like the Keystone Pipeline, to move forward
  • SEVENTH, cancel billions in payments to U.N. climate change programs and use the money to fix America’s water and environmental infrastructure

Additionally, on the first day, I will take the following five actions to restore security and the constitutional rule of law:

• FIRST, cancel every unconstitutional executive action, memorandum and order issued by President Obama
  • SECOND, begin the process of selecting a replacement for Justice Scalia from one of the 20 judges on my list, who will uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States
  • THIRD, cancel all federal funding to Sanctuary Cities
  • FOURTH, begin removing the more than 2 million criminal illegal immigrants from the country and cancel visas to foreign countries that won’t take them back
  • FIFTH, suspend immigration from terror-prone regions where vetting cannot safely occur. All vetting of people coming into our country will be considered extreme vetting.

Next, I will work with Congress to introduce the following broader legislative measures and fight for their passage within the first 100 days of my Administration:

1. Middle Class Tax Relief And Simplification Act. An economic plan designed to grow the economy 4% per year and create at least 25 million new jobs through massive tax reduction and simplification, in combination with trade reform, regulatory relief, and lifting the restrictions on American energy. The largest tax reductions are for the middle class. A middle-class family with 2 children will get a 35% tax cut. The current number of brackets will be reduced from 7 to 3, and tax forms will likewise be greatly simplified. The business rate will be lowered from 35 to 15 percent, and the trillions of dollars of American corporate money overseas can now be brought back at a 10 percent rate.

2. End The Offshoring Act Establishes tariffs to discourage companies from laying off their workers in order to relocate in other countries and ship their products back to the U.S. tax-free.

3. American Energy & Infrastructure Act. Leverages public-private partnerships, and private investments through tax incentives, to spur $1 trillion in infrastructure investment over 10 years. It is revenue neutral.

4. School Choice And Education Opportunity Act. Redirects education dollars to gives parents the right to send their kid to the public, private, charter, magnet, religious or home school of their choice. Ends common core, brings education supervision to local communities. It expands vocational and technical education, and make 2 and 4-year college more affordable.

5. Repeal and Replace Obamacare Act. Fully repeals Obamacare and replaces it with Health Savings Accounts, the ability to purchase health insurance across state lines, and lets states manage Medicaid funds. Reforms will also include cutting the red tape at the FDA: there are over 4,000 drugs awaiting approval, and we especially want to speed the approval of life-saving medications.

6. Affordable Childcare and Eldercare Act. Allows Americans to deduct childcare and elder care from their taxes, incentivizes employers to provide on-site childcare services, and creates tax-free Dependent Care Savings Accounts for both young and elderly dependents, with matching contributions for low-income families.

7. End Illegal Immigration Act Fully-funds the construction of a wall on our southern border with the full understanding that the country Mexico will be reimbursing the United States for the full cost of such wall; establishes a 2-year mandatory minimum federal prison sentence for illegally re-entering the U.S. after a previous deportation, and a 5-year mandatory minimum for illegally re-entering for those with felony convictions, multiple misdemeanor convictions or two or more prior deportations; also reforms visa rules to enhance penalties for overstaying and to ensure open jobs are offered to American workers first.

8. Restoring Community Safety Act. Reduces surging crime, drugs and violence by creating a Task Force On Violent Crime and increasing funding for programs that train and assist local police; increases resources for federal law enforcement agencies and federal prosecutors to dismantle criminal gangs and put violent offenders behind bars.

9. Restoring National Security Act. Rebuilds our military by eliminating the defense sequester and expanding military investment; provides Veterans with the ability to receive public VA treatment or attend the private doctor of their choice; protects our vital infrastructure from cyber-attack; establishes new screening procedures for immigration to ensure those who are admitted to our country support our people and our values

10. Clean up Corruption in Washington Act. Enacts new ethics reforms to Drain the Swamp and reduce the corrupting influence of special interests on our politics.

On November 8th, Americans will be voting for this 100-day plan to restore prosperity to our economy, security to our communities, and honesty to our government.

This is my pledge to you.

And if we follow these steps, we will once more have a government of, by and for the people.”

First, he needs to learn exactly what the president of the US can do and not do.

Same with his ignorant sheeple followers.

Since neither of those things is going to happen and since he won't be elected, its moot.

3. A requirement that for every new federal regulation, two existing regulations must be eliminated
  4. A five-year ban on executive government workers becoming lobbyists after leaving public service
Which of those, if any, do you disagree with and why?

• Oppose for Senators because it goes against the very character the Senate is supposed to have as the more deliberative body of Congress
    • Favor for U.S. Representatives because it'll have little impact on that body, the point of which is to reflect in Congress the current and popular opinion of the electorate. Ensuring a rapid exchange of individuals sitting there will boost the extent to which the House achieves that aim.
    • Undecided -- need more details
    • Oppose because it'd just create more gridlock as politicians and interest groups wrangle over which regulations get eliminated. Also, if a regulation is inadequate to its purpose, it already can be removed and all it takes is a good argument for doing so. It'd be far more sensible to simply remove regulations that are ineffective or overly burdensome than it does to confound the legislative and administrative operations of the government with a rule such as this one.

Post-Employment, “Revolving Door,” Laws for Federal Personnel:
Under federal conflict of interest law, at 18 U.S.C. Section 207, federal employees in the executive branch of government are restricted in performing certain post-employment “representational” activities for private parties, including
  1. a lifetime ban on “switching sides,” that is, representing a private party on the same “particular matter” involving identified parties on which the former executive branch employee had worked personally and substantially for the government;
  2. a two-year ban on “switching sides” on a somewhat broader range of matters which were under the employee’s official responsibility;
  3. a one-year restriction on assisting others on certain trade or treaty negotiations;
  4. a one-year “cooling off” period for certain “senior” officials barring representational communications to and attempts to influence persons in their former departments or agencies;
  5. a new two-year “cooling off” period for “very senior” officials barring representational communications to and attempts to influence certain other high ranking officials in the entire executive branch of government; and
  6. a one-year ban on certain former high-level officials performing certain representational or advisory activities for foreign governments or foreign political parties.
In the legislative branch, this law applies the one-year “cooling off” period, as well as the restrictions on representations on behalf of official foreign entities and assistance in trade negotiations, to Members of the House and to senior legislative staff. United States Senators are subject to a two-year “cooling off” period in which they may not lobby Congress after leaving the Senate.

“Procurement personnel” in federal agencies are not only limited in their post-employment representational, lobbying, or advocacy activities on behalf of private entities after leaving government service, but they are also prohibited from receiving compensation from certain private contractors for a period of time after being responsible for procurement action on certain large contracts as government officials. Procurement personnel also have additional rules on reporting “contacts” from prospective employers who are government contractors.

The provisions of an executive order issued by President Obama on January 21, 2009, impose stricter limits on certain executive branch personnel. Full time, non-career Presidential and Vice Presidential appointees, including non-career appointees in the Senior Executive Service, and excepted service confidential, policy-making appointees, are barred after leaving the Administration from “lobbying” any executive branch official “covered” by the Lobbying Disclosure Act (2 U.S.C. §1602(3)), or any non-career SES appointee, for the remainder of the Administration. Additionally, all appointees who are “senior” officials subject to the statutory one-year “cooling off” period on lobbying and advocacy communications to their former agencies must now abide by such “cooling off” period for two years.​

I certainly hope Trump is elected and can get these things done. Can you imagine the total mess Hillary will create if she is elected? Hillary's plans suck to high heaven.

one candidate is an arrogant bully. the other, DONALD J TRUMP, is a substantive person.

"on the first day of my term of office, my administration will immediately pursue the following six measures to clean up the corruption and special interest collusion in Washington, DC:
  • FIRST, propose a Constitutional Amendment to impose term limits on all members of Congress;
  • SECOND, a hiring freeze on all federal employees to reduce federal workforce through attrition (exempting military, public safety, and public health);
  • THIRD, a requirement that for every new federal regulation, two existing regulations must be eliminated;
  • FOURTH, a 5 year-ban on White House and Congressional officials becoming lobbyists after they leave government service;
  • FIFTH, a lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government;
  • SIXTH, a complete ban on foreign lobbyists raising money for American elections.

On the same day, I will begin taking the following seven actions to protect American workers:

• FIRST, I will announce my intention to renegotiate NAFTA or withdraw from the deal under Article 2205
  • THIRD, I will direct my Secretary of the Treasury to label China a currency manipulator
  • FOURTH, I will direct the Secretary of Commerce and U.S. Trade Representative to identify all foreign trading abuses that unfairly impact American workers and direct them to use every tool under American and international law to end those abuses immediately
  • FIFTH, I will lift the restrictions on the production of $50 trillion dollars’ worth of job-producing American energy reserves, including shale, oil, natural gas and clean coal.
  • SIXTH, lift the Obama-Clinton roadblocks and allow vital energy infrastructure projects, like the Keystone Pipeline, to move forward
  • SEVENTH, cancel billions in payments to U.N. climate change programs and use the money to fix America’s water and environmental infrastructure

Additionally, on the first day, I will take the following five actions to restore security and the constitutional rule of law:

• FIRST, cancel every unconstitutional executive action, memorandum and order issued by President Obama
  • SECOND, begin the process of selecting a replacement for Justice Scalia from one of the 20 judges on my list, who will uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States
  • FOURTH, begin removing the more than 2 million criminal illegal immigrants from the country and cancel visas to foreign countries that won’t take them back
  • FIFTH, suspend immigration from terror-prone regions where vetting cannot safely occur. All vetting of people coming into our country will be considered extreme vetting.

Next, I will work with Congress to introduce the following broader legislative measures and fight for their passage within the first 100 days of my Administration:

1. Middle Class Tax Relief And Simplification Act. An economic plan designed to grow the economy 4% per year and create at least 25 million new jobs through massive tax reduction and simplification, in combination with trade reform, regulatory relief, and lifting the restrictions on American energy. The largest tax reductions are for the middle class. A middle-class family with 2 children will get a 35% tax cut. The current number of brackets will be reduced from 7 to 3, and tax forms will likewise be greatly simplified. The business rate will be lowered from 35 to 15 percent, and the trillions of dollars of American corporate money overseas can now be brought back at a 10 percent rate.

2. End The Offshoring Act Establishes tariffs to discourage companies from laying off their workers in order to relocate in other countries and ship their products back to the U.S. tax-free.

3. American Energy & Infrastructure Act. Leverages public-private partnerships, and private investments through tax incentives, to spur $1 trillion in infrastructure investment over 10 years. It is revenue neutral.

4. School Choice And Education Opportunity Act. Redirects education dollars to gives parents the right to send their kid to the public, private, charter, magnet, religious or home school of their choice. Ends common core, brings education supervision to local communities. It expands vocational and technical education, and make 2 and 4-year college more affordable.

5. Repeal and Replace Obamacare Act. Fully repeals Obamacare and replaces it with Health Savings Accounts, the ability to purchase health insurance across state lines, and lets states manage Medicaid funds. Reforms will also include cutting the red tape at the FDA: there are over 4,000 drugs awaiting approval, and we especially want to speed the approval of life-saving medications.

6. Affordable Childcare and Eldercare Act. Allows Americans to deduct childcare and elder care from their taxes, incentivizes employers to provide on-site childcare services, and creates tax-free Dependent Care Savings Accounts for both young and elderly dependents, with matching contributions for low-income families.

7. End Illegal Immigration Act Fully-funds the construction of a wall on our southern border with the full understanding that the country Mexico will be reimbursing the United States for the full cost of such wall; establishes a 2-year mandatory minimum federal prison sentence for illegally re-entering the U.S. after a previous deportation, and a 5-year mandatory minimum for illegally re-entering for those with felony convictions, multiple misdemeanor convictions or two or more prior deportations; also reforms visa rules to enhance penalties for overstaying and to ensure open jobs are offered to American workers first.

8. Restoring Community Safety Act. Reduces surging crime, drugs and violence by creating a Task Force On Violent Crime and increasing funding for programs that train and assist local police; increases resources for federal law enforcement agencies and federal prosecutors to dismantle criminal gangs and put violent offenders behind bars.

9. Restoring National Security Act. Rebuilds our military by eliminating the defense sequester and expanding military investment; provides Veterans with the ability to receive public VA treatment or attend the private doctor of their choice; protects our vital infrastructure from cyber-attack; establishes new screening procedures for immigration to ensure those who are admitted to our country support our people and our values

10. Clean up Corruption in Washington Act. Enacts new ethics reforms to Drain the Swamp and reduce the corrupting influence of special interests on our politics.

On November 8th, Americans will be voting for this 100-day plan to restore prosperity to our economy, security to our communities, and honesty to our government.

And if we follow these steps, we will once more have a government of, by and for the people.”

The Donald now needs to have a direct mailing of his Contract, so that as many millions of American people get to read this, direct email and also direct post mail, he needs to do this as soon as possible, but he needs to get this to the people as the MSM will either ignore or, or will twist it, edit it, spin it.

What about his 'health saving account'?
Just another way to screw over the poor.

Just saw two middle aged, poor women on a news segment saying they were life-long Dems who planned to vote for Trump. One said the reason is that Obama's program saved her from losing her home.

WTF? Don't people listen to what Trump says? He has stated he would change the constitution to make it easier to steal people's property. Never mind he has no clue that he couldn't do that. Obviously, his followers think he can and they would still vote for him.

I certainly hope Trump is elected and can get these things done. Can you imagine the total mess Hillary will create if she is elected? Hillary's plans suck to high heaven.

First, he won't be elected.

Second, he cannot do most of those things. He doesn't even know enough about his own constitution, his own country or the job he's applying for to know he can't do them.

And neither his sheeple followers.

The Donald now needs to have a direct mailing of his Contract, so that as many millions of American people get to read this, direct email and also direct post mail, he needs to do this as soon as possible, but he needs to get this to the people as the MSM will either ignore or, or will twist it, edit it, spin it.

So you're okay with him mailing lies? Or do you even know what makes most of that untrue?

Of course you don't and neither does he.

Read the US Constitution.

All that is fine and good, but when is going to get to around to telling us the important stuff, like when he is going to sue all the women who claim that he is a serial groper?

First, he won't be elected.

Second, he cannot do most of those things. He doesn't even know enough about his own constitution, his own country or the job he's applying for to know he can't do them.

And neither his sheeple followers.
Your matter of fact statement of "he won't be elected" renders all your demagoguery meaningless then, doesn't it? Why are you droning on with the propaganda speech then? :confused-84:

it's the trumpocalypse, the whole thing about drain the swamp, truly marvelous. 100 years worth of legislation completed in 100 days, that is ambition, but is it even possible? 1. impose term limits, but what to do with the leftovers? within 100 days there are going to be useless eater bureaucrats wondering the streets of washington dc like zombies. when the swap is drained, where does it all flush out?

First, he needs to learn exactly what the president of the US can do and not do.

Since neither of those things is going to happen and since he won't be elected, its moot.
Obama through executive orders has given the next president a lot more power than he should . Thanks to his supporters.

Then our country will suffer. The Muslim Brotherhood, and George Soros will remain comfortably in the White House, and steps will begin immediately to deconstruct us into hemisphere #1. This will be our last chance to rid our country of George Soros. Open border voting will globalize us. Without borders, we are simply, land.
Our 2 candidates are heading in two completely different directions. Neither is perfect, but there is one that has a heart for his country, and one who works diligently for the global initiative. < and named her company that.

We have had 16 years of globalism and none of us can say we are stronger, better, more economically sound than before.
We have nothing to lose at this point, and everything to gain. Give Trump a chance to do those things. To do things differently for awhile. Let's clean out Congress. We need borders. We need an actual GDP. We need to be able to leave our children what we have worked for all of our lives. The government has no right to that. We need to be the ones determining our elections. We need to stop selling our land to other countries.
We have an obligation to hand over, to our children a thriving country, not a UN controlled lucrative plot for sale to the highest bidder. Let's emerge from the critical care unit and regain our health. Hillary wants to heal Asia, at our expense. We are hemorrhaging money that we are borrowing, just to give it away. We need a break from that. We need an infusion for a few years.

Try Nationalism for 4 years, if we aren't better off, then vote for the next socialist up.

Last edited:
All that is fine and good, but when is going to get to around to telling us the important stuff, like when he is going to sue all the women who claim that he is a serial groper?
Quite immature post considering the seriousness of the election of the President.

I gave the entire subject a whole lot more dignity and reflection than it deserved.

Forum List

Back