🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

6 core issues Trump will address in his first 100 days.

If he can do all that in 100 days, why did it take him 500 days to come with it?
Why has Hillary has been promising the same things for over twenty years and still hasn't got it done?

When has Hillary been in a position that she could 'get it done'?

Why don't Trump and his followers know even the most basic facts about how the US government works?
First lady, senator.

jknowgood

IOW, you have no idea what she has done. Nor do you know what actual power the FLOTUS, senators and Secty of State have.

Those facts are available on line as well as facts about what Trump can actually do. Why don't Trump followers avail themselves to that information?
I am going on what she had been bitching about for over twenty years. Being the presidents wife and then a senator she could of got them done if she wanted to.

I like the part where Trump is going to obtain a constitutional amendment in his first 100 days putting term limits on congress. Awesome! He is going to convince members of both houses of Congress to throw themselves out of work, and pass the amendment, and get 2/3rd the states to ratify if, all within 100 days! That would also be the first time in American history in which the constitution would be amended for the sole purpose of prohibiting the public from voting for certain people! And, to think that it took 10 years for the 1972 civil rights amendment prohibiting discrimination by sex to finally be resolved and defeated! For the life of me, I don't know why Donald doesn't wear a Superman suit1

First, he needs to learn exactly what the president of the US can do and not do.

Same with his ignorant sheeple followers.

Since neither of those things is going to happen and since he won't be elected, its moot.

According to Democrats, he's a dictator who can do anything he wants.

Oh wait, that's only when a Democrat is President. It's a Republican, so he's more of a suggestion box ...

defcon4 Are you saying Trump is immature? If so, of course you're correct. What Vandalshandle wrote is true. Trump talks every day about how he's going to sue his accusers.

Isn't it absolutely amazing how ignorant the Police and Law Enforcement Union, the Border Patrol Union, and the 5,000 member Ice Union are for endorsing Trump and how intelligent the BLM, the New Black Panthers, the LGBT community, and Planned Parenthood are for endorsing Hillary?

I'm thinking that the law enforcement community that you mentioned is under Trump's tent to keep an eye of the KKK that are in there as well....

My advice to you is to not attempt to think. It is apparent that you don't possess the software to do it.

Of course, a lot of these so called 'trump endorsements" do not actually exist anyway.They are simply lies and copyright violations on the part of the Trump campaign:

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...ign-pull-ad-over-depiction-officers/91300312/

We were just talking about that - Trump has one endorsement from media and a few from washed up politicians like Gingrich (serial adulterer, lied about shutting down the govt), Guiliani (serial adulterer, still sucking on the tragedy of 9/11), Christie (he got caught). Even loser/quitter Palin has disappeared.

Oh yeah, I forgot Scott Baio. LOL

Not to mention the endorsement of the Police and Law Enforcement Union, the Border Patrol Union, and the 5,000 member ICE union. But you do carry on.

If he can do all that in 100 days, why did it take him 500 days to come with it?
Why has Hillary has been promising the same things for over twenty years and still hasn't got it done?

Why don't Trump and his followers know even the most basic facts about how the US government works?
First lady, senator.

jknowgood

IOW, you have no idea what she has done. Nor do you know what actual power the FLOTUS, senators and Secty of State have.

Those facts are available on line as well as facts about what Trump can actually do. Why don't Trump followers avail themselves to that information?
I am going on what she had been bitching about for over twenty years. Being the presidents wife and then a senator she could of got them done if she wanted to.

jknowgood

Why would anyone believe that? There is hardly a day go by that I am not STUNNED by right wing ignorance and stupidity but wow, just WOW.

If its true that being a senator means she could HAVE (not OF), why hasn't your team done anything?

Let me just give a tiny little hint - VOTES. No one person can make massive changes. It takes VOTES.

smh

Isn't it absolutely amazing how ignorant the Police and Law Enforcement Union, the Border Patrol Union, and the 5,000 member Ice Union are for endorsing Trump and how intelligent the BLM, the New Black Panthers, the LGBT community, and Planned Parenthood are for endorsing Hillary?

I'm thinking that the law enforcement community that you mentioned is under Trump's tent to keep an eye of the KKK that are in there as well....

My advice to you is to not attempt to think. It is apparent that you don't possess the software to do it.

Of course, a lot of these so called 'trump endorsements" do not actually exist anyway.They are simply lies and copyright violations on the part of the Trump campaign:

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...ign-pull-ad-over-depiction-officers/91300312/

We were just talking about that - Trump has one endorsement from media and a few from washed up politicians like Gingrich (serial adulterer, lied about shutting down the govt), Guiliani (serial adulterer, still sucking on the tragedy of 9/11), Christie (he got caught). Even loser/quitter Palin has disappeared.

Not to mention the endorsement of the Police and Law Enforcement Union, the Border Patrol Union, and the 5,000 member ICE union. But you do carry on.

Not true.

One law enforcement union endorsed him but individuals in that union disagreed.

A Border Patrol Council endorsed him.

ICE did not endorse him. One union did.

First, he needs to learn exactly what the president of the US can do and not do.

Since neither of those things is going to happen and since he won't be elected, its moot.

Oh wait, that's only when a Democrat is President. It's a Republican, so he's more of a suggestion box ...

Wrong. Its Trump who thinks he could be a dictator who would defy the US Constitution.

Wrong. Its Trump who thinks he could be a dictator who would defy the US Constitution.

Bullshit. No speculation is involved in this one. You already proved it with Obama and your unlimited support of his rule by decree

Not true.

One law enforcement union endorsed him but individuals in that union disagreed.

A Border Patrol Council endorsed him.

ICE did not endorse him. One union did.

NONE of them endorsed Hillary thou, did they?

Obama opened the door to have everything he did via executive order overturned.

First lady, senator.

jknowgood

jknowgood

Why would anyone believe that? There is hardly a day go by that I am not STUNNED by right wing ignorance and stupidity but wow, just WOW.

If its true that being a senator means she could HAVE (not OF), why hasn't your team done anything?

Let me just give a tiny little hint - VOTES. No one person can make massive changes. It takes VOTES.

smh

They are called "Executive Orders", Dipshit.

Obama opened the door to have everything he did via executive order overturned.

You can't be serious.

President Obama has nothing at all to do with any president having the power to overturn EOs.

Won't you people please familiarize your own government? Start with the Constitution. You can buy it for a buck on Amazon.

First lady, senator.

jknowgood

jknowgood

smh

the_human_being

S C R E A M

How can you or jknowgood believe that a senator or FLOTUS can write an executive order?

No wonder Trump is your candidate.

:bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3:

First lady, senator.

jknowgood

jknowgood

smh

the_human_being

S C R E A M

How can you or jknowgood believe that a senator or FLOTUS can write an executive order?

I was speaking of Trump reversing Obama's executive orders and you know it. You are making a total fool of yourself.

jknowgood

jknowgood

smh

the_human_being

S C R E A M

I was speaking of Trump reversing Obama's executive orders and you know it. You are making a total fool of yourself.
I stated Hillary says she has been fighting for the people and he proved my point. She couldn't and didn't do shot. As first lady she could have, but was to busy destroying Bill's mistresses lives.

jknowgood

jknowgood

smh

the_human_being

S C R E A M

That's not at all what you said but if its what you meant, why didn't you say you were changing the subject? Same with #56. Why are you so desperate to change the subject? (That's a rhetorical question. Look it up.)

jknowgood

smh

the_human_being

S C R E A M

I stated Hillary says she has been fighting for the people and he proved my point. She couldn't and didn't do shot. As first lady she could have, but was to busy destroying Bill's mistresses lives.

Actually, she did quite a lot but again, the FLOTUS does not have any power. Period. All senators have only one vote. Why don't you look up how many other senators have only one vote.

Congratulations on using the word have. That shows you are able to learn rudimentary facts. Now try addressing what I wrote - that a President Trump (god help us all) would not have the power to do the things he has promised. He probably does not know that but he does know that his followers know even less than he does.

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back