6 dead , 3 wounded - guns make you safer ?

Oakland CA

A violent shit hole if there ever was one.

Now how many shootings were there on the rest of the USA's 95000 miles of coast land?
Alright I did this experiment:

I picked the most red states and I randomly look for their news, every single headlines had a shooting and death, here is a sample.

A man shot a nn officer ( you guys claim carrying a gun protects you)
Mississippi officer gunned down outside police department; suspect at large

Alabama and I swear is the same one that popped up, check for yourself, a woman shot and killed her husband (again I'm sure he owns a gun)
Alabama police officer fatally shot; wife charged with murder, authorities say

In arkansa a police officer shoots a motorist 15 times in a moving car (super safe)

Arkansas police fire officer who fatally shot motorist

And this is not including dozens of shooting incidents in populated areas.
You guys are numb to this. If you lived in other country for a bit you would realize how bad it is here.

Blah blah

Out of the population in any of those states what percentage were shot?
Compared to most countries in the world waaaaay too much. 30 000 death or so a year that's worse than the war in Syria.

Sucides don't count.

Suicide is not a crime it is a choice
Pulling a trigger makes it easier.

SO what?

People have the right to decide whether they live or die.

In country's with proper gun control stabbings make up for it. What country would that be? Clean the cesspool of London before you worry about America.
Your knife crime is worse than ours as well.

Your country is the size of Alabama and will soon be a caliphate. Please stop preaching to us.
Knives vs guns ? The US murder rate per 1 million is 4 times worse.
I'll go against a knife anyday vs a gun.
And dont get started on mass killings.
In America kids have to be traumatized and train for a possible shootout. Wonderful childhood.
Just pointing out that Americans kill more people with knives as well. Its a crazy place.
More than 70% of Americans never travel abroad, they dont know how bad the violence is in here...and they grew accustomed to it.
The violence is concentrated in very small areas

You don't seem to understand that

In country's with proper gun control stabbings make up for it. What country would that be? Clean the cesspool of London before you worry about America.

Your country is the size of Alabama and will soon be a caliphate. Please stop preaching to us.
In America kids have to be traumatized and train for a possible shootout. Wonderful childhood.
Just pointing out that Americans kill more people with knives as well. Its a crazy place.

And you don't live here so MYOB

None of Hillary`s inner circle are in jail genius. See the difference between the 2 candidates yet?

I do.

One (Clinton) is part of the establishment deep state corrupt thug club which ignores the Constitution and our laws, perverts and uses the Justice system to persecute their opposition, all the while rendering themselves above the law (much like Dictators ya know)
And the other....not so much.

Yeah, there's a difference for sure.

You just made the argument that the Left is creating a Fascist state. Pat yourself on the back.

Do guns make you feel safer?

For Democrats and Progs probably not BECAUSE, they seem to favor the criminals and the violent lawless dregs of society.
It's only at that last instant before they lose their own lives to one of their chosen that they realize they made an oopsie.

Each year, there's a reason far more lefties die than Righties. Darwinism at it's finest.

Last edited:

Actually it is MOB, because I live here.

More than 70% of Americans never travel abroad, they dont know how bad the violence is in here...and they grew accustomed to it.

You must be a trump supporter, alternative facts you based that on?

Screen-Shot-2015-12-07-at-5.51.45-PM.png

Do guns make you feel safer?

For Democrats and Progs probably not BECAUSE, they seem to favor the criminals and the violent lawless dregs of society.
It's only at that last instant before they lose their own lives to one of their chosen that they realize they made an oopsie.

Each year, there's a reason far more lefties die than Righties. Darwinism at it's finest.
You know the party registration of everyone who was murdered? Share the evidence with us or STFU.

Actually it is MOB, because I live here.

You're just another foreigner who does nothing but whine about how your home country is better.

Tell me if it's so much better why are you here?

You must be an idiot Leftist because you lash out with anger and label people who disagree with you.

How many of those were cops shooting criminals

How many were criminals shooting other criminals

How may were suicides?

And that as far as I'm concerned is a useless graphic since we don't know when it's from

I live in the Great Pacific Northwest.
Blue state :p
So again another school shooting...I'm in my 40s and we had 0 school shooting in our s hooks back home or any type of killing in the schools. I've lived in the US for 20 years I've seen too many to remember. Very sad!!!

Idaho is a blue state? Eastern Oregon, Eastern Washington are very red. Looks like you don’t understand the Pacific Northwest.
Do you have a port on the Pacific? No :p

Why do you need a port? The ocean is ok however, I love my snow, my low humidity 80-85 degree summers, if I want I can drive four hours to see the ocean, I go about every three or four years not that excited about it. I’m 30 minutes away from skiing, great friendly and caring people of our great city, a short commute, great minor league sports teams, lots of animals in the area. Last year a moose came right up to the window at work. if I wanted rain and traffic, I’d live on the west side. A day’s ride to Yellowstone, I love that park, we go almost every year. We have a nice theme park nearby, that is cool. Broadway plays, theatre, several major colleges nearby, no traffic, I have it all here, why would I want to live in an area that lives on stress.
Sounds good but being close the beach is a huge plus.
I live few blocks from the most famous beach in LA county to the right Malibu, to the left Venice beach...downtown LA 30 mins., universal studios 30 mins, Disney 45 mins, ski slopes 1h30, 15 mins to the 2nd busiest airport in the US to cat h flights and explore the world, tons of Marinas for boating, 3 hours to Mexico, year around sunshine, Lakers arena 25 mins, Dodgers stadium 45 mins.
As a little boy overseas we all knew that California is the best state. All I know about Idaho is potatoes and lot of conservatives which translates we minorities are not welcomed that much and there isnt much to do there or prosper like in blue states.

I don’t live in Idaho, however there lots of minorities there, towards the north part of Idaho there are less minorities. Albertsons food chain comes from Idaho, so does Simplot and other companies. Low taxes, lower than Oregon, Washington and California. A nice place to visit, tons of natural beauty, the Snake river.

You can have LA, the traffic, all the people, the pathetic embarrassing Lakers. I prefer living where I can be in the country without a ton of people around inside of 10 minutes. I love the waterfalls, the wide open spaces, the beauty of nature, the lush forests, the rolling hills of wheat, SoCal doesn’t provide that, nice place to visit however I have no desire to live in a big city, did it for too long. I like peace, crickets, blue sky with no smog. That is me, others like the busy, crowded cities, I am glad they like it.

There is no point in passing laws that you dont back up. Are you saying that the US cant enforce Laws ?
Interesting position you take there.

311,000,000 NICS background checks since 1998.
1,300,000 transfers denied.
12,700 investigations of denials
12 prosecutions.

What's the point in having federal background checks when the law is almost never enforced?

How may were suicides?

And that as far as I'm concerned is a useless graphic since we don't know when it's from
So now we gonna blame it on cops shooting criminals? Lol...how about 15 school shootings so far? Just kids playing police and robbers?

Blue state :p
So again another school shooting...I'm in my 40s and we had 0 school shooting in our s hooks back home or any type of killing in the schools. I've lived in the US for 20 years I've seen too many to remember. Very sad!!!

Idaho is a blue state? Eastern Oregon, Eastern Washington are very red. Looks like you don’t understand the Pacific Northwest.

Why do you need a port? The ocean is ok however, I love my snow, my low humidity 80-85 degree summers, if I want I can drive four hours to see the ocean, I go about every three or four years not that excited about it. I’m 30 minutes away from skiing, great friendly and caring people of our great city, a short commute, great minor league sports teams, lots of animals in the area. Last year a moose came right up to the window at work. if I wanted rain and traffic, I’d live on the west side. A day’s ride to Yellowstone, I love that park, we go almost every year. We have a nice theme park nearby, that is cool. Broadway plays, theatre, several major colleges nearby, no traffic, I have it all here, why would I want to live in an area that lives on stress.
I live few blocks from the most famous beach in LA county to the right Malibu, to the left Venice beach...downtown LA 30 mins., universal studios 30 mins, Disney 45 mins, ski slopes 1h30, 15 mins to the 2nd busiest airport in the US to cat h flights and explore the world, tons of Marinas for boating, 3 hours to Mexico, year around sunshine, Lakers arena 25 mins, Dodgers stadium 45 mins.
As a little boy overseas we all knew that California is the best state. All I know about Idaho is potatoes and lot of conservatives which translates we minorities are not welcomed that much and there isnt much to do there or prosper like in blue states.

I don’t live in Idaho, however there lots of minorities there, towards the north part of Idaho there are less minorities. Albertsons food chain comes from Idaho, so does Simplot and other companies. Low taxes, lower than Oregon, Washington and California. A nice place to visit, tons of natural beauty, the Snake river.

You can have LA, the traffic, all the people, the pathetic embarrassing Lakers. I prefer living where I can be in the country without a ton of people around inside of 10 minutes. I love the waterfalls, the wide open spaces, the beauty of nature, the lush forests, the rolling hills of wheat, SoCal doesn’t provide that, nice place to visit however I have no desire to live in a big city, did it for too long. I like peace, crickets, blue sky with no smog. That is me, others like the busy, crowded cities, I am glad they like it.
Well when you are older you tend to prefer wuiter areas...I'm still active and business hungry so SoCal is perfect for me. And I can go for vacation when I wish to a calm slow paste place.

How many were suicides?

So now we gonna blame it on cops shooting criminals? Lol...how about 15 school shootings so far? Just kids playing police and robbers?

It matters
Unless of course you are saying you want to disarm the cops too.
And since most gun deaths are suicides this graphic is crap because suicide is not a crime.

And the murders in mass shootings account for less than 1% of all the murders in this country

Well when you are older you tend to prefer wuiter areas...I'm still active and business hungry so SoCal is perfect for me. And I can go for vacation when I wish to a calm slow paste place.

When I was younger I preferred he country over the city. Never liked SoCal, just personal taste. I keep plenty busy here, business wise. Only the owner had more say than I do. When I retire I’ll head south to Nevada or Arizona. I

How many were suicides?

It matters
And since most gun deaths are suicides this graphic is crap because suicide is not a crime.

And the murders in mass shootings account for less than 1% of all the murders in this country
I love how you guys not only live in denial and grew numb to seen numb to gun and violence fatalities ...but also very creative about spinning facts.
Most countries dont have cop shootings.
Most countries dont have mass killings.
Most countries dont have school shootings and killings be it with a gun or a keyboard.

What's your counter argument ?

How many were suicides?

It matters

I love how you guys not only live in denial and grew numb to seen numb to gun and violence fatalities ...but also very creative about spinning facts.
Most countries dont have cop shootings.
Most countries dont have mass killings.
Most countries dont have school shootings and killings be it with a gun or a keyboard.

What's your counter argument ?
if this country is so dangerous.....why are you here?....

Forum List

Back