6 dead , 3 wounded - guns make you safer ?

Just pointing out that Americans kill more people with knives as well. Its a crazy place.
More than 70% of Americans never travel abroad, they dont know how bad the violence is in here...and they grew accustomed to it.

I have been all over the world and I feel just as safe in the US if not safer than in many countries.
Sorry but that's a lie. Unless if you visited countries like El Salvador, Colombia, Mexico, Lybia, ect....
The US is one of the most dangerous place to live for women (high rape and sexual harassment), kids (high rates of pedophilia and kidnappings), for humans in general (high rates of murder)
It is the stats and the US is ranked amongst the worst.

How is me feeling safe a lie? Your opinion is just as valid as mine and that my feeling safe is a lie is BS.
Where do you live ?

I live in the Great Pacific Northwest.

You are all over the place. What evidence do you have to question UK figures ?

And you rely too heavily on FNN....Fascist news Network

Start here.....
Beyond the blade: the truth about knife crime in Britain

Let us know if you comprehend this article then if you can, I'll spoon feed you more. But just enough to digest.
You're not particularly bright so I'll try to make it easy for you.
You havent posted anything. Where is your challenge to UK figures and where is your proof that the Uk is more dangerous ?

Knives vs guns ? The US murder rate per 1 million is 4 times worse.
I'll go against a knife anyday vs a gun.
And dont get started on mass killings.
In America kids have to be traumatized and train for a possible shootout. Wonderful childhood.

Patently FALSE. he UK is well known for it's rapes, robberies and assaults. The murder rate in the USA is almost purely suicides and gang crime.

Your government is so far gone they no longer allow publication of true crime statistics. Known FACT.

If it's any solace for you (I'm sure it is), the more Progs and Dems gain power here, the more Fascist the USA is becoming.
Suicides ? Lol.
Las Vegas shooting, parkland school shooting, synagogues shooting, churches shootings, workplace shootings, husbands killing entire family, and you blame it on suicides?

Ariana Grande Concerts? Sri Lanka on Easter Sunday? The problem is Islam and lack of Mental health Hospitals.

Tell you right now, if it was say..1983.. That Parkland shooter would have been in Chattahoochee before he could buy guns and shoot classmates. Ignoring things like that and blaming guns is ridiculous. Furthermore, it was some kind of Obama program that allowed him to go free in the 1st place. He should have been locked up prior. That's squarely on the government.

In America kids have to be traumatized and train for a possible shootout. Wonderful childhood.

Patently FALSE. he UK is well known for it's rapes, robberies and assaults. The murder rate in the USA is almost purely suicides and gang crime.

Your government is so far gone they no longer allow publication of true crime statistics. Known FACT.

If it's any solace for you (I'm sure it is), the more Progs and Dems gain power here, the more Fascist the USA is becoming.
Suicides ? Lol.
Las Vegas shooting, parkland school shooting, synagogues shooting, churches shootings, workplace shootings, husbands killing entire family, and you blame it on suicides?

Ariana Grande Concerts? Sri Lanka on Easter Sunday? The problem is Islam and lack of Mental health Hospitals.

Tell you right now, if it was say..1983.. That Parkland shooter would have been in Chattahoochee before he could buy guns and shoot classmates. Ignoring things like that and blaming guns is ridiculous. Furthermore, it was some kind of Obama program that allowed him to go free in the 1st place. He should have been locked up prior. That's squarely on the government.

marion meat plate

That is a load of BS. Back in 1983 we did lock up kids who may have been a little off center. However, now we allow then military style weapons and white grievance.

Suicides ? Lol.

marion meat plate

That is a load of BS. Back in 1983 we did lock up kids who may have been a little off center. However, now we allow then military style weapons and white grievance.

STFU, you should be in an institution, you're that retarded. Don't try to tell me what I know, punk.

I may be open to being told something new, but your fucktarded ass doesn't know a damn thing. Fuck off!

That boy was a little bit off-center and would have been locked up, if not for the closing of State Mental Hospitals and some Obama program that Scott Israel adopted. Bitch.

Leadership Profile: Robert Runcie | Scholastic.com

Last edited:

Suicides ? Lol.

marion meat plate

STFU, you should be in an institution, you're that retarded. Don't try to tell me what I know, punk.

I may be open to being told something new, but your fucktarded ass doesn't know a damn thing. Fuck off!

That boy was a little bit off-center and would have been locked up, if not for the closing of State Mental Hospitals and some Obama program that Scott Israel adopted. Bitch.

Leadership Profile: Robert Runcie | Scholastic.com

marion meat plate

Reagan started the process of mainstreaming in the 1980's, try again with the Barack Obama crap.

So now whose a bitch, beeetch.

You havent posted anything. Where is your challenge to UK figures and where is your proof that the Uk is more dangerous ?

Fully expected a response like this.
The problem with trying to reason with you people is that

1). There is no "reasoning with you", your programming is complete and you are incapable of thought outside of it
2). You support tyranny. You lick dictators boots passionately. Fascism is what you embrace.

Fully expected a response like this.
The problem with trying to reason with you people is that

1). There is no "reasoning with you", your programming is complete and you are incapable of thought outside of it
2). You support tyranny. You lick dictators boots passionately. Fascism is what you embrace.
You got nuthin you thick fucker.

Meanwhile America goes to the beach.

Oakland man arrested in connection with shooting of five at state park near San Luis Obispo

A 19-year-old Oakland man has been arrested in connection with a shooting that wounded five people at Oceano Dunes state park early Sunday, authorities said.

Park officials received a 911 call about a shooting at a large gathering in the state park shortly after midnight, according to a statement released by the San Luis Obispo County Sheriff’s Office.

Investigators arrested Francisco Orozco as a suspect in the shooting at 1:30 p.m. Sunday, according to the Sheriff’s Office. Orozco was booked on suspicion of attempted murder and held on $500,000 bail.

No...criminals who can't legally buy, own or carry a gun went to the place where gang rivals were and shot at them....odds are francisco has a long history of being let out of jail with many felony convictions because the democrat party prosecutor and judge reduced charges against him....over and over again.

Oakland man arrested in connection with shooting of five at state park near San Luis Obispo

A 19-year-old Oakland man has been arrested in connection with a shooting that wounded five people at Oceano Dunes state park early Sunday, authorities said.

Park officials received a 911 call about a shooting at a large gathering in the state park shortly after midnight, according to a statement released by the San Luis Obispo County Sheriff’s Office.

Investigators arrested Francisco Orozco as a suspect in the shooting at 1:30 p.m. Sunday, according to the Sheriff’s Office. Orozco was booked on suspicion of attempted murder and held on $500,000 bail.
Oakland CA

A violent shit hole if there ever was one.

Now how many shootings were there on the rest of the USA's 95000 miles of coast land?
Alright I did this experiment:

I picked the most red states and I randomly look for their news, every single headlines had a shooting and death, here is a sample.

A man shot a nn officer ( you guys claim carrying a gun protects you)
Mississippi officer gunned down outside police department; suspect at large

Alabama and I swear is the same one that popped up, check for yourself, a woman shot and killed her husband (again I'm sure he owns a gun)
Alabama police officer fatally shot; wife charged with murder, authorities say

In arkansa a police officer shoots a motorist 15 times in a moving car (super safe)

Arkansas police fire officer who fatally shot motorist

And this is not including dozens of shooting incidents in populated areas.
You guys are numb to this. If you lived in other country for a bit you would realize how bad it is here.

Blah blah

Out of the population in any of those states what percentage were shot?
Compared to most countries in the world waaaaay too much. 30 000 death or so a year that's worse than the war in Syria.

Over 23,000 are suicides.....which don't count since Japan has even more than we do with their complete ban on guns for everyone except criminals and police.....

Oakland CA

A violent shit hole if there ever was one.

Now how many shootings were there on the rest of the USA's 95000 miles of coast land?
Alright I did this experiment:

I picked the most red states and I randomly look for their news, every single headlines had a shooting and death, here is a sample.

A man shot a nn officer ( you guys claim carrying a gun protects you)
Mississippi officer gunned down outside police department; suspect at large

Alabama and I swear is the same one that popped up, check for yourself, a woman shot and killed her husband (again I'm sure he owns a gun)
Alabama police officer fatally shot; wife charged with murder, authorities say

In arkansa a police officer shoots a motorist 15 times in a moving car (super safe)

Arkansas police fire officer who fatally shot motorist

And this is not including dozens of shooting incidents in populated areas.
You guys are numb to this. If you lived in other country for a bit you would realize how bad it is here.

Tell your story to the 1.1 million Americans who use their legal guns each year to save lives.....

Then tell it to the Venezuelans being murdered by the government thugs with guns.....they did what you want, they gave up their guns 7 years ago and now the government who took the guns is murdering them.

Yes...you banned and confiscated guns....and you still have people shooting each other on your island...

Two teenagers arrested after boy shot in the head in Wolverhampton

Two teenagers have been arrested on suspicion of attempted murder after a 16-year-old boy was shot in the head in Wolverhampton.

Man, 23, shot dead in broad daylight attack in Birmingham | Metro News

A young man was shot dead near Birmingham’s city centre this afternoon. The victim was reportedly sitting in his car on St Vincent Street West in Ladywood around 5pm on Tuesday when he was shot. Two men, aged 20 and 19, are being treated at hospital but their injuries are not believed to be life-threatening, according to police.

You are all over the place. What evidence do you have to question UK figures ?

And you rely too heavily on FNN....Fascist news Network

Start here.....
Beyond the blade: the truth about knife crime in Britain

Let us know if you comprehend this article then if you can, I'll spoon feed you more. But just enough to digest.
You're not particularly bright so I'll try to make it easy for you.

Here you go...

Violent crime on the rise in every corner of the country, figures suggest

But analysis of the figures force by force, showed the full extent of the problem, with only one constabulary, Nottinghamshire, recording a reduction in violent offences.

The vast majority of police forces actually witnessed double digit rises in violent crime, with Northumbria posting a 95 per cent increase year on year.

Of the other forces, Durham Police recorded a 73 per cent rise; West Yorkshire was up 48 per cent; Avon and Somerset 45 per cent; Dorset 39 per cent and Warwickshire 37 per cent.

Elsewhere Humberside, South Yorkshire, Staffordshire, Essex, Hertfordshire, Kent, Wiltshire and Dyfed Powys all saw violence rise by more than a quarter year on year.

The UK is many times safer than the US. Primarily because we have sensible gun laws and our politicians are not owned by gun makers.
That's a nice post hoc fallacy you have there - I even like the color.
The stats back it up. You shoot more people than we do and you stab more people than we do. Life is cheap in the US.

Your welfare state has finally destroyed your families.....fatherless boys and girls are having children who are knifing each other to death......you think all of the illegal guns flooding into Britain aren't going to be used by those sociopaths to kill each other? Really?

TBI Investigating Seven Related Homicides, Officer-Involved Shooting in Sumner County
This looks like a domestic situation. In countries with proper gun control a row leads to a few doors getting slammed and a night in the pub. At least only one child was slaughtered this time.

You know what didn't make these people safer? Legal prohibitions. Murder is already illegal. That didn't do shit to stop this from happening.

Also, owning a gun does not make you engage in domestic violence. You really think that someone willing to shoot a loved one over a fight would simply stop at slamming a door without a gun? Bitch, please.

TBI Investigating Seven Related Homicides, Officer-Involved Shooting in Sumner County
This looks like a domestic situation. In countries with proper gun control a row leads to a few doors getting slammed and a night in the pub. At least only one child was slaughtered this time.

You know what didn't make these people safer? Legal prohibitions. Murder is already illegal. That didn't do shit to stop this from happening.

Also, owning a gun does not make you engage in domestic violence. You really think that someone willing to shoot a loved one over a fight would simply stop at slamming a door without a gun? Bitch, please.
There is no point in passing laws that you dont back up. Are you saying that the US cant enforce Laws ?

Forum List

Back