6 dead , 3 wounded - guns make you safer ?

TBI Investigating Seven Related Homicides, Officer-Involved Shooting in Sumner County
This looks like a domestic situation. In countries with proper gun control a row leads to a few doors getting slammed and a night in the pub. At least only one child was slaughtered this time.

Another I many dumb posts by Denard. I a retired Leo and I would rather law abiding citizens own and be able to carry. Your too stupid to get it. Criminals will always have guns. Our country is not the same make up as these other countries. I don’t wish bad on anyone but maybe if a carjacking, robbery or home invasion happened in your family you would change your mind very quickly. How come it’s ok for politicians to have armed guards and Hollywood to have armed security but law abiding citizens can’t. You live in a fantasy world. I live in the real world. Know what’s out there and what can happen. You read an article and think you know everything. You have no common sense. Neither does the liberals entire party.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
But having guns makes you less safe. Its a fact.

Nope, it is not a fact. It is a myth spewed out by totalitarian supporters.

Here's a question fou you taint, if billionaires are so bad, why do you support those very same billionaires efforts to disarm the law abiding?

Because he has been Conditioned to support them.

Never believe it's easy to shoot another person....

Some days, it's a lot harder NOT to shoot someone.

Man-Frustrated.jpg

Cracks me up how many of these comic book gunslingers tell us how they'd mow somebody down with their AR.....when the time comes, unless they're drunk, blind-pissed, or pull accidentally, it rarely happens.

The worst part of shooting another human being is the paperwork.

TBI Investigating Seven Related Homicides, Officer-Involved Shooting in Sumner County
This looks like a domestic situation. In countries with proper gun control a row leads to a few doors getting slammed and a night in the pub. At least only one child was slaughtered this time.

Another I many dumb posts by Denard. I a retired Leo and I would rather law abiding citizens own and be able to carry. Your too stupid to get it. Criminals will always have guns. Our country is not the same make up as these other countries. I don’t wish bad on anyone but maybe if a carjacking, robbery or home invasion happened in your family you would change your mind very quickly. How come it’s ok for politicians to have armed guards and Hollywood to have armed security but law abiding citizens can’t. You live in a fantasy world. I live in the real world. Know what’s out there and what can happen. You read an article and think you know everything. You have no common sense. Neither does the liberals entire party.

^^^ Russian bot?
RDS(Russian Derangement Syndrome) and he does not have it, you do.

The worst part of shooting another human being is the paperwork.

No, the worst part is when a DA decides to charge you with manslaughter because your target turned to run and your round hit him in the back.

Are cars safe? Traffic deaths exceeded 40,000 in 2018. The left's solution? Disarm America and make us walk. We can still kill newborn kids to keep the population down though.

Americans use their legal guns 1.1 million times a year
Why do you persist in telling this lie?

I use mine everyday ... It adds up.

I also use my gun every day. You with your gun no threat, me with my gun no threat. Law abiding gun owners in ANY nation NOT a threat and should NOT be punished in America for random maniacs.

With Tommy and Britian, they have MASSIVE knife crime EVERY DAY, why not concern then with outlawing ALL knives, why this fetish about outlawing guns?

No. That is bullshit. Having my guns keeps me and my family safe. Did you read what you said before you sent it. Obviously not, because having a gun makes me a hell of a lot safer the you and the other liberal morons. Great a home invader with a knife or nothing at all. You’ll be safe.

I also use my gun every day. You with your gun no threat, me with my gun no threat. Law abiding gun owners in ANY nation NOT a threat and should NOT be punished in America for random maniacs.

With Tommy and Britian, they have MASSIVE knife crime EVERY DAY, why not concern then with outlawing ALL knives, why this fetish about outlawing guns?
You thwart a crime with your gun every day?

No. That is bullshit. Having my guns keeps me and my family safe. Did you read what you said before you sent it. Obviously not, because having a gun makes me a hell of a lot safer the you and the other liberal morons. Great a home invader with a knife or nothing at all. You’ll be safe.

The situation is this IF you are in a situation where some random maniac and/or random criminal enters YOUR property then it is YOUR human right to protect you and your family and IF that means you HAVE to shoot someone to do the protecting then that is what happens. Having a gun does NOT mean then you are going to go out and go on a random shooting spree shooting 20 peoples for NO reason OTHER than you did not have a good day or whatever.

The Anti-Gun Crowd cannot make a difference between Law Abiding Gun Owners and Random Maniacs, they think IF you have a gun then you are a POTENTIAL Spree Killer Waiting To Happen. No wonder this same crowd side with the Radical Feminists who think ALL men are POTENTIAL rapists because ALL men have a penis.

99% of what my firearm does is deterrence.

A prominently displayed and securely holstered firearm is the best reminder that actions can come with consequences.

I am Military and also I go to my Gun Club usually VERY early in the mornings and do some shooting at targets.

I am Military and also I go to my Gun Club usually VERY early in the mornings and do some shooting at targets.
You know that isn't what I meant.

Why don’t you go into The Washington Heights or part of Brooklyn in NY or go to Paterson, Newark, or Camden in NJ. I can name many more places where you won’t make it out alive. See we should just say screw the states because the constitution is what counts. We all have the right to bear arms. They arrest someone for it who owns a gun legally I would hate to see the lawsuit.

You know that isn't what I meant.

Elaborate.

Forum List

Back