6 dead , 3 wounded - guns make you safer ?

Why do you persist in telling this lie?

I use mine everyday ... It adds up.

I also use my gun every day. You with your gun no threat, me with my gun no threat. Law abiding gun owners in ANY nation NOT a threat and should NOT be punished in America for random maniacs.

With Tommy and Britian, they have MASSIVE knife crime EVERY DAY, why not concern then with outlawing ALL knives, why this fetish about outlawing guns?
You thwart a crime with your gun every day?

You do realise or you probably do not but that even IF you Leftists got your way and disarmed Law Abiding Gun Owners that CRIMINALS would STILL be able to get guns, that IF you disarmed LEGAL Gun Owners then the EXISTING Black Market in ILLEGAL guns would STILL be in operation.

Read about the English, it is VERY VERY difficult for them to LEGALLY have a gun but EVERY DAY in England SOMEONE is getting shot, this during rival Gang things or Drug Deals.

01-25_Ax_Editorial_cartoon_Gun_control_defined.jpg
Yup, every now and then somebody gets shot in England. Every 5 minutes or so somebody gets shot here.

See the difference?

Instead of responding to the fact I presented with a laugh emoji (a sure sign that you are flailing btw) how about addressing what I posted.

I know more about firearms than you will ever know silly one.

Sure ya do, pussy.....they make loud noises....that's what scared you off in the first place.....A geologist in gunfights....you must have drunk the whole fifth. :alcoholic:
I have actually posted some of my firearms on this website, some of them are probably worth more than you.

You should check them out.

I have a nice collection and as far yours being worth more then me your dreaming Typical smoke blower

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sure ya do, pussy.....they make loud noises....that's what scared you off in the first place.....A geologist in gunfights....you must have drunk the whole fifth. :alcoholic:
I have actually posted some of my firearms on this website, some of them are probably worth more than you.

I have a nice collection and as far yours being worth more then me your dreaming Typical smoke blower

What is your best piece, and what is it worth?

Mine is an 1886 Springfield trapdoor that uses a 45-70.
Does not have a recoil that I thought it would...much softer.
Shoot it occasional but looks great in a shadowbox on the wall.

I have a Ruger Blackhawk .357 for my walks in the park

I love old school firearms too. I own a Model 1879 Springfield Trapdoor Carbine also in .45-70 (of course), it was manufactured in the third quarter of 1879.

Shoots paper patched 500 grainers very well!

For carry purposes I carry a Beretta Pico now.

Last edited:
Never believe it's easy to shoot another person....most will hesitate and get their weapon taken away from them. That's why I've always recommended a suitable martial art for those in jeopardy or who might be (all of us at one time or another). But if you're resolved to shoot...double-tap, never shoot to wound...even a center-mass hit can keep an assailant rushing toward you...put one through each lung and then get the hell away from them.

Learn to shoot while back-pedalling. Feel free to empty the magazine.

Unless it's a 30 rounder or something. :auiqs.jpg:

I love old school firearms too. I own a Model 1879 Springfield Trapdoor Carbine also in .45-70 (of course), it was manufactured in the third quarter of 1879.

Shoots paper patched 500 grainers very well!
Have you searched it's pedigree?

TBI Investigating Seven Related Homicides, Officer-Involved Shooting in Sumner County
This looks like a domestic situation. In countries with proper gun control a row leads to a few doors getting slammed and a night in the pub. At least only one child was slaughtered this time.

Another I many dumb posts by Denard. I a retired Leo and I would rather law abiding citizens own and be able to carry. Your too stupid to get it. Criminals will always have guns. Our country is not the same make up as these other countries. I don’t wish bad on anyone but maybe if a carjacking, robbery or home invasion happened in your family you would change your mind very quickly. How come it’s ok for politicians to have armed guards and Hollywood to have armed security but law abiding citizens can’t. You live in a fantasy world. I live in the real world. Know what’s out there and what can happen. You read an article and think you know everything. You have no common sense. Neither does the liberals entire party.

But having guns makes you less safe. Its a fact.

The Size of the Population and the Land Size of this country many people will be killed daily and nothing will prevent that.

As you focus on our gun laws you forget America Population Size, the fact we have Fifty States which many of them are still larger in population than your country and our land size is massive.

Gun laws do not stop the criminal and you can look at Mexico as a prime example, so please save us your anti-gun nonsense!

Don’t know what it’s worth right now but it’s a lot. Most of my guns are to shoot not sit and collect dust. I’m not going to spend $10,000 on a gun. I enjoy my cars and house much better.

Why do you persist in telling this lie?

I use mine everyday ... It adds up.

I also use my gun every day. You with your gun no threat, me with my gun no threat. Law abiding gun owners in ANY nation NOT a threat and should NOT be punished in America for random maniacs.

With Tommy and Britian, they have MASSIVE knife crime EVERY DAY, why not concern then with outlawing ALL knives, why this fetish about outlawing guns?

You do realise or you probably do not but that even IF you Leftists got your way and disarmed Law Abiding Gun Owners that CRIMINALS would STILL be able to get guns, that IF you disarmed LEGAL Gun Owners then the EXISTING Black Market in ILLEGAL guns would STILL be in operation.

Read about the English, it is VERY VERY difficult for them to LEGALLY have a gun but EVERY DAY in England SOMEONE is getting shot, this during rival Gang things or Drug Deals.

01-25_Ax_Editorial_cartoon_Gun_control_defined.jpg
Yup, every now and then somebody gets shot in England. Every 5 minutes or so somebody gets shot here.

See the difference?

My gun had nothing to do with either. No difference.

There are pros and cons with every form of freedom. In America self defense is sacrosanct, and firearms are the ultimate equalizers against thugs.

Even if by magic, the government takes away all guns and doesn't cause an armed insurrection in the process, it's not going to solve the criminal mindset of leftist nihilism. They will just beat us to death with bats instead of shooting us with guns.

Honestly, I'd prefer to be shot.

There's a lot of truth to that; even before the first guns were invented around 400 years ago, human beings throughout the world still had the ability to slaughter each other in copious numbers. Even without any gun of any kind.

I am Military and also I go to my Gun Club usually VERY early in the mornings and do some shooting at targets.
You know that isn't what I meant.

Elaborate.
What his name always posts that "1.1 million defensive uses per year" nonsense.

Do you use your gun to stop a crime every day?

Again outlawing LEGAL guns will NOT stop the sales of ILLEGAL guns. On my Continent where in MANY nations we have LEGAL gun ownership BUT NOT in the Cucked Western Europa nations of course, but I know several peoples in four European nations Lithuania, Latvia, Bulgaria and Croatia and they can get you ANYTHING you want from machine guns to hand grenades eg. you say "I want 400 machine guns and 1,000 hand grenades" and it's not going to be cheap and it will be Cash upfront but within approx 10 days they will have got you 400 machine guns and 1,000 hand grenades and NO QUESTIONS asked.

There are pros and cons with every form of freedom. In America self defense is sacrosanct, and firearms are the ultimate equalizers against thugs.

Even if by magic, the government takes away all guns and doesn't cause an armed insurrection in the process, it's not going to solve the criminal mindset of leftist nihilism. They will just beat us to death with bats instead of shooting us with guns.

There's a lot of truth to that; even before the first guns were invented around 400 years ago, human beings throughout the world still had the ability to slaughter each other in copious numbers. Even without any gun of any kind.

Wouldn't it be great IF we could go back to 400 years ago and all be walking knee deep in the blood of The Enemy, wouldn't THAT be exciting :smoke:

After we had slaughtered copious amounts of The Enemy I could then say to you Will go into the kitchen and make me a sammich :smoke:

Wouldn't it be great IF we could go back to 400 years ago and all be walking knee deep in the blood of The Enemy, wouldn't THAT be exciting :smoke:

After we had slaughtered copious amounts of The Enemy I could then say to you Will go into the kitchen and make me a sammich :smoke:

Attila apparently had a grand time.

I am Military and also I go to my Gun Club usually VERY early in the mornings and do some shooting at targets.
You know that isn't what I meant.

Elaborate.
What his name always posts that "1.1 million defensive uses per year" nonsense.

Do you use your gun to stop a crime every day?

Again outlawing LEGAL guns will NOT stop the sales of ILLEGAL guns. On my Continent where in MANY nations we have LEGAL gun ownership BUT NOT in the Cucked Western Europa nations of course, but I know several peoples in four European nations Lithuania, Latvia, Bulgaria and Croatia and they can get you ANYTHING you want from machine guns to hand grenades eg. you say "I want 400 machine guns and 1,000 hand grenades" and it's not going to be cheap and it will be Cash upfront but within approx 10 days they will have got you 400 machine guns and 1,000 hand grenades and NO QUESTIONS asked.

Gun prohibition will always be the failure that alcohol Prohibition was in my country's 1920s; the alcoholism rate in America actually skyrocketed and it created a murderous criminal underground of criminals supplying booze to the public. So logic dictates that a similar thing will happen if a government tries to ban all guns. A government simply can't erase certain human inclinations, regardless of law.

Attila apparently had a grand time.

Yes I am very jealous, I want Gibs Me Dat that Attila got :whipg:

Forum List

Back