6 dead , 3 wounded - guns make you safer ?

Sure ya do, pussy.....they make loud noises....that's what scared you off in the first place.....A geologist in gunfights....you must have drunk the whole fifth. :alcoholic:
I have actually posted some of my firearms on this website, some of them are probably worth more than you.

You should check them out.

I have a nice collection and as far yours being worth more then me your dreaming Typical smoke blower

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is your best piece, and what is it worth?
Mine is an 1886 Springfield trapdoor that uses a 45-70.
Does not have a recoil that I thought it would...much softer.
Shoot it occasional but looks great in a shadowbox on the wall.

I have a Ruger Blackhawk .357 for my walks in the park

I have an 1884 Springfield 45-70 that my Dad bought in 1928 for 50 cents. I recently gave my brother a 20 gauge muzzle loading shotgun our Granddad passed to me. His father gave it to him on his 12th birthday in 1896. The only markings on the gun say "Hughes, London, England." So far I haven't been able to find any information about Hughes or the date it was made. I suspect Hughes was a private gun maker and they didn't have the codes and rules we have today.

Guns from grandad are the best!

I have a nice collection and as far yours being worth more then me your dreaming Typical smoke blower

Don’t know what it’s worth right now but it’s a lot. Most of my guns are to shoot not sit and collect dust. I’m not going to spend $10,000 on a gun. I enjoy my cars and house much better.

My most valuable at this moment is a Colt Model 1921. It is valued at around 80,000, and yes, I shoot it.

Now what is it?

For 80,000 I would have bought the new Corvette or my Dodge Challenger Demon. My house is my pride and I live in the most expensive county in the country and it’s worth close to a million right now. 3000 sq ft, 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and I could sell it tomorrow if I want too. My LWRC AR 15 with the scope I have on it is over $5,000. That is max for a gun for me. I rather spend it on cars and my house. I have Kimber’s, Wilson Combat, FN’s, Glocks and a few AR’s. Next is a Wilson Combat or Dan Wesson or Ed Brown 10mm.

You still haven't told me what it is. I claimed I am more knowledgeable about guns than you. Prove me wrong.

I have two Colt AR's, an original Costa Mesa AR-180, a real HK G-3, a real G Series FN-FAL, and over 100 other firearms.

For driving fun I own a real GT40 MkI, and my house is worth around a million bucks.

If you want to have a pissing contest I can go all day, but I would rather figure out how much you know about firearms right now.

Let’s see. Retired police officer, range instructor which help me on the gunsmith side. I can field strip all my guns and break them down completely when they need a good cleaning. I know enough to handle any gun safely and my kids do to. Other then that I’m not here to brag I served my time and still do in a different capacity now.

Don’t know what it’s worth right now but it’s a lot. Most of my guns are to shoot not sit and collect dust. I’m not going to spend $10,000 on a gun. I enjoy my cars and house much better.

My most valuable at this moment is a Colt Model 1921. It is valued at around 80,000, and yes, I shoot it.

Now what is it?

For 80,000 I would have bought the new Corvette or my Dodge Challenger Demon. My house is my pride and I live in the most expensive county in the country and it’s worth close to a million right now. 3000 sq ft, 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and I could sell it tomorrow if I want too. My LWRC AR 15 with the scope I have on it is over $5,000. That is max for a gun for me. I rather spend it on cars and my house. I have Kimber’s, Wilson Combat, FN’s, Glocks and a few AR’s. Next is a Wilson Combat or Dan Wesson or Ed Brown 10mm.

You still haven't told me what it is. I claimed I am more knowledgeable about guns than you. Prove me wrong.

I have two Colt AR's, an original Costa Mesa AR-180, a real HK G-3, a real G Series FN-FAL, and over 100 other firearms.

For driving fun I own a real GT40 MkI, and my house is worth around a million bucks.

If you want to have a pissing contest I can go all day, but I would rather figure out how much you know about firearms right now.

Let’s see. Retired police officer, range instructor which help me on the gunsmith side. I can field strip all my guns and break them down completely when they need a good cleaning. I know enough to handle any gun safely and my kids do to. Other then that I’m not here to brag I served my time and still do in a different capacity now.

Cool, I have built precision rifles for multiple SWAT teams. I also built a .50 cal that is still serving in Afghanistan. I also used to teach a range officer class for multiple agency's hosted by the Stockton PD and their renowned range master Dallas Faulkner.

You still haven't answered the question.

TBI Investigating Seven Related Homicides, Officer-Involved Shooting in Sumner County
This looks like a domestic situation. In countries with proper gun control a row leads to a few doors getting slammed and a night in the pub. At least only one child was slaughtered this time.

A country of 350 million people and there are homicides? Wow, that is news, Wales and London have three times the number of homicides as New York City.

When you get Britain squared away, come see us, otherwise you are a hypocrite.

Now what is it?

Cool, I have built precision rifles for multiple SWAT teams. I also built a .50 cal that is still serving in Afghanistan. I also used to teach a range officer class for multiple agency's hosted by the Stockton PD and their renowned range master Dallas Faulkner.

What question. I don’t build guns. Never had the time too. Maybe when I retire. Right now I have three kids in college so keeps me busy. I do Executive and Dignitary Protection so I know how to handle my firearms and I know how to handle myself. I take care of my guns and also love to upgrade the parts I don’t like.

Now what is it?

What question. I don’t build guns. Never had the time too. Maybe when I retire. Right now I have three kids in college so keeps me busy. I do Executive and Dignitary Protection so I know how to handle my firearms and I know how to handle myself. I take care of my guns and also love to upgrade the parts I don’t like.

I asked you what the Colt Model 1921 was.

Why do you persist in telling this lie?

I use mine everyday ... It adds up.

I also use my gun every day. You with your gun no threat, me with my gun no threat. Law abiding gun owners in ANY nation NOT a threat and should NOT be punished in America for random maniacs.

With Tommy and Britian, they have MASSIVE knife crime EVERY DAY, why not concern then with outlawing ALL knives, why this fetish about outlawing guns?
You thwart a crime with your gun every day?

You do realise or you probably do not but that even IF you Leftists got your way and disarmed Law Abiding Gun Owners that CRIMINALS would STILL be able to get guns, that IF you disarmed LEGAL Gun Owners then the EXISTING Black Market in ILLEGAL guns would STILL be in operation.

Read about the English, it is VERY VERY difficult for them to LEGALLY have a gun but EVERY DAY in England SOMEONE is getting shot, this during rival Gang things or Drug Deals.

01-25_Ax_Editorial_cartoon_Gun_control_defined.jpg
Yup, every now and then somebody gets shot in England. Every 5 minutes or so somebody gets shot here.

See the difference?

Back before they banned and confiscated guns, they didn't have a high gun murder rate......after they banned and confiscated guns...the gun murder rate went up.....then returned to the exact same level it was at before they banned guns....which means access to guns didn't increase their gun murder rate

Blows your theory all to hell.......

Americans use their legal guns 1.1 million times a year
Why do you persist in telling this lie?

Not a lie, actual research from the Centers for Disease Control....the Department of Justice research put the number at 1.5 million......

Here are other studies on the subject...

A quick guide to the studies and the numbers.....the full lay out of what was studied by each study is in the links....

The name of the group doing the study, the year of the study, the number of defensive gun uses and if police and military defensive gun uses are included.....notice the bill clinton and obama defensive gun use research is highlighted.....

GunCite-Gun Control-How Often Are Guns Used in Self-Defense

GunCite Frequency of Defensive Gun Use in Previous Surveys

Field...1976....3,052,717 ( no cops, no military)

DMIa 1978...2,141,512 ( no cops, no military)

L.A. TIMES...1994...3,609,68 ( no cops, no military)

Kleck......1994...2.5 million ( no cops, no military)

CDC...1996-1998... 1.1 million averaged over those years.( no cops, no military)

Obama's CDC....2013....500,000--3million

--------------------

Bordua...1977...1,414,544

DMIb...1978...1,098,409 ( no cops, no military)

Hart...1981...1.797,461 ( no cops, no military)

Mauser...1990...1,487,342 ( no cops,no military)

Gallup...1993...1,621,377 ( no cops, no military)

DEPT. OF JUSTICE...1994...1.5 million ( the bill clinton study)

Journal of Quantitative Criminology--- 989,883 times per year."

(Based on survey data from a 2000 study published in the Journal of Quantitative Criminology,[17] U.S. civilians use guns to defend themselves and others from crime at least 989,883 times per year.[18])

Paper: "Measuring Civilian Defensive Firearm Use: A Methodological Experiment." By David McDowall and others. Journal of Quantitative Criminology, March 2000. Measuring Civilian Defensive Firearm Use: A Methodological Experiment - Springer

-------------------------------------------

Ohio...1982...771,043

Gallup...1991...777,152

Tarrance... 1994... 764,036 (no cops, no military)

Lawerence Southwich Jr. 400,000 fewer violent crimes and at least 800,000 violent crimes deterred..

S

TBI Investigating Seven Related Homicides, Officer-Involved Shooting in Sumner County
This looks like a domestic situation. In countries with proper gun control a row leads to a few doors getting slammed and a night in the pub. At least only one child was slaughtered this time.

Another I many dumb posts by Denard. I a retired Leo and I would rather law abiding citizens own and be able to carry. Your too stupid to get it. Criminals will always have guns. Our country is not the same make up as these other countries. I don’t wish bad on anyone but maybe if a carjacking, robbery or home invasion happened in your family you would change your mind very quickly. How come it’s ok for politicians to have armed guards and Hollywood to have armed security but law abiding citizens can’t. You live in a fantasy world. I live in the real world. Know what’s out there and what can happen. You read an article and think you know everything. You have no common sense. Neither does the liberals entire party.

But having guns makes you less safe. Its a fact.

Less safe that what?

And FYI you are never safe. Life is risk.

If you want a life with no risk then you better kill yourself now. If you buy a bullet I'll rent a gun to you

When do anarchists obey laws? ONLY WHEN IT SUITS THEIR AGENDA...

They want to disarm you and take your ability to defend yourself because they want NO OPPOSITION to the Globalist Agenda, the ONLY reason Western Civilisation was NOT already reduced 20 years ago to a Third World Shit Hole full of Slaves for The Globalists is because TOO MANY Western nations have an ARMED population and while in America 400 MILLION LEGAL guns and on my Continent 190 MILLION LEGAL guns they CANNOT do what many know they WANT to do:

Do not agree with The Agenda, NO WAY to FIGHT The Agenda being FORCED on you = Off To The Gulag OR put in mass graves.

Stupid Leftist Useful Idiots THINK that by fanatically supporting this Globalist Agenda that The Globalists will REWARD them IF that Agenda comes in when in actuality like Josef Stalin did the Leftist Useful Idiots will be the FIRST to be put up against a wall and shot because they will have served their purpose and are NOT needed anymore.

You're correct the main reason why the left want this nation disarmed is because then they can shove their agenda down our throat at the end of the Military gun.

As long as there is a well armed militia to stand against their tyranny the left will cry guns are bad but once they disarm society they will love the guns their Military has...

Just because your country disarmed you for "your own safety" doesn't mean our country ever will. You couldn't protect yourself if you had to. We Americans can and do.

The 2nd amendment guarantees us the right to keep and bear arms.

I'll take my guns and America over your gunnless defenceless country any day.

Actually, that's not true. Many nations with "proper gun control" have just as much if not more violence that does America.

Countries like Mexico- which is where we get the greatest portion of our immigrants from.

Comparing America to various locations in Europe is sort of silly, that's not the source of our nation's people.

You wasting your time sir.
I was just like the rest of the world before I lived in the US. I was shocked at the amount of gun violence and death....now that I live here, people became numb to it they think it is the norm. Also the culture of violence is deeply rooted.
30 000 deaths or so each year, and they find it normal and they also think other countries are far worse...true but sad. Love this country but it has one of the dumbest population as the whole world already knows.

I was just like the rest of the world before I lived in the US. I was shocked at the amount of gun violence and death....now that I live here, people became numb to it they think it is the norm. Also the culture of violence is deeply rooted.
30 000 deaths or so each year, and they find it normal and they also think other countries are far worse...true but sad. Love this country but it has one of the dumbest population as the whole world already knows.

You really don't know much do you?
I can tell by your isolated responses.

Not dumb enough to disarm our citizens to "make them safe."

We have the 2nd amendment that guarantees the right to keep an bear arms.

When you come up with a way to regulate and control people who will use a gun to rob or murder someone. Put a patent on it.

The gun is the tool. The person using it is the weapon.

And you are an idiot.

When you come up with a way to regulate and control people who will use a gun to rob or murder someone. Put a patent on it.

And you are an idiot.

What is interesting is Issa comes from a country with a terrible human rights record when it comes to women, gays and Christians. He says nothing about that, yet criticizes the United States every chance he gets and doesn't vote, probably because he can't do so legally.

And you are an idiot.

What is interesting is Issa comes from a country with a terrible human rights record when it comes to women, gays and Christians. He says nothing about that, yet criticizes the United States every chance he gets and doesn't vote, probably because he can't do so legally.

What country is he from??

If he doesn't like it here he can go back to that shithole. Goodbye

Forum List

Back