6 dead , 3 wounded - guns make you safer ?

TBI Investigating Seven Related Homicides, Officer-Involved Shooting in Sumner County
This looks like a domestic situation. In countries with proper gun control a row leads to a few doors getting slammed and a night in the pub. At least only one child was slaughtered this time.
You wasting your time sir.
I was just like the rest of the world before I lived in the US. I was shocked at the amount of gun violence and death....now that I live here, people became numb to it they think it is the norm. Also the culture of violence is deeply rooted.
30 000 deaths or so each year, and they find it normal and they also think other countries are far worse...true but sad. Love this country but it has one of the dumbest population as the whole world already knows.

Not dumb enough to disarm our citizens to "make them safe."

We have the 2nd amendment that guarantees the right to keep an bear arms.

When you come up with a way to regulate and control people who will use a gun to rob or murder someone. Put a patent on it.

The gun is the tool. The person using it is the weapon.

And you are an idiot.

What is interesting is Issa comes from a country with a terrible human rights record when it comes to women, gays and Christians. He says nothing about that, yet criticizes the United States every chance he gets and doesn't vote, probably because he can't do so legally.

What country is he from??

If he doesn't like it here he can go back to that shithole. Goodbye

Morocco, he claims that it isn't that bad however you can read story after story of the problems there. He is only in the US for money, no loyalty, nothing but the almighty dollar and when he is done he will move back to Morocco. He is basically a greedy SOB.

TBI Investigating Seven Related Homicides, Officer-Involved Shooting in Sumner County
This looks like a domestic situation. In countries with proper gun control a row leads to a few doors getting slammed and a night in the pub. At least only one child was slaughtered this time.
You wasting your time sir.
I was just like the rest of the world before I lived in the US. I was shocked at the amount of gun violence and death....now that I live here, people became numb to it they think it is the norm. Also the culture of violence is deeply rooted.
30 000 deaths or so each year, and they find it normal and they also think other countries are far worse...true but sad. Love this country but it has one of the dumbest population as the whole world already knows.

Not dumb enough to disarm our citizens to "make them safe."

We have the 2nd amendment that guarantees the right to keep an bear arms.

When you come up with a way to regulate and control people who will use a gun to rob or murder someone. Put a patent on it.

The gun is the tool. The person using it is the weapon.

And you are an idiot.

What is interesting is Issa comes from a country with a terrible human rights record when it comes to women, gays and Christians. He says nothing about that, yet criticizes the United States every chance he gets and doesn't vote, probably because he can't do so legally.

What country is he from??

If he doesn't like it here he can go back to that shithole. Goodbye

Morocco, he claims that it isn't that bad however you can read story after story of the problems there. He is only in the US for money, no loyalty, nothing but the almighty dollar and when he is done he will move back to Morocco. He is basically a greedy SOB.

Well there are plenty just like him all over.

He should shag his ass back to Morocco.

A country of 350 million people and there are homicides? Wow, that is news, Wales and London have three times the number of homicides as New York City.

When you get Britain squared away, come see us, otherwise you are a hypocrite.
Dont they have some sort of gun control in New York ?

In country's with proper gun control stabbings make up for it. What country would that be? Clean the cesspool of London before you worry about America.

There is no country in the world where the number of death by stabbing comes close to the number of people killed or seriously injured with guns. You go batshit crazy if one person is killed by an illegal immigrant, but 34,000 die in gun violence every with nary a whisper of complaint from you fools.

People have a much better chance of suviving a stabbing than a shooting. It's also harder to do. Very personal.

A country of 350 million people and there are homicides? Wow, that is news, Wales and London have three times the number of homicides as New York City.

Yep, however it is not nearly as strict as any in the UK. Why do you suppose murder is so rampant in Britain?

Another I many dumb posts by Denard. I a retired Leo and I would rather law abiding citizens own and be able to carry. Your too stupid to get it. Criminals will always have guns. Our country is not the same make up as these other countries. I don’t wish bad on anyone but maybe if a carjacking, robbery or home invasion happened in your family you would change your mind very quickly. How come it’s ok for politicians to have armed guards and Hollywood to have armed security but law abiding citizens can’t. You live in a fantasy world. I live in the real world. Know what’s out there and what can happen. You read an article and think you know everything. You have no common sense. Neither does the liberals entire party.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
But having guns makes you less safe. Its a fact.
No it is not a fact.

My guns make me much safer that is a fact.

You are simply ignorant

In country's with proper gun control stabbings make up for it. What country would that be? Clean the cesspool of London before you worry about America.

There is no country in the world where the number of death by stabbing comes close to the number of people killed or seriously injured with guns. You go batshit crazy if one person is killed by an illegal immigrant, but 34,000 die in gun violence every with nary a whisper of complaint from you fools.

People have a much better chance of suviving a stabbing than a shooting. It's also harder to do. Very personal.

"but 34,000 die in gun violence"

Where do you get this 34,000 a year die via gun violence?

NOT according to the Centers for Disease Control, FBI, US Federal Government the number is 11,493 LOWER than the 16,799 who die in Non-Firearm Homicides ie. use of weapons like knives, bats, hammers, poisons etc.

10-big-killers-824.jpg

You are watching the reason for guns in Venezuela today. They will have to depend on the benevolence of others to recover. We would not be so lucky.

In 2015, the last year with statistics, over 600,000 babies were aborted but people on the left go batshit crazy when one person is killed with a firearm.

Yup. Works great for the bad guys.

Yep, however it is not nearly as strict as any in the UK. Why do you suppose murder is so rampant in Britain?
It isnt. It runs at about one fifth of the rate in the US where your guns make you "safe".

Another I many dumb posts by Denard. I a retired Leo and I would rather law abiding citizens own and be able to carry. Your too stupid to get it. Criminals will always have guns. Our country is not the same make up as these other countries. I don’t wish bad on anyone but maybe if a carjacking, robbery or home invasion happened in your family you would change your mind very quickly. How come it’s ok for politicians to have armed guards and Hollywood to have armed security but law abiding citizens can’t. You live in a fantasy world. I live in the real world. Know what’s out there and what can happen. You read an article and think you know everything. You have no common sense. Neither does the liberals entire party.

No it is not a fact.

You are simply ignorant
You would be safer in the Uk away from your crazy gun culture. That is a fact.

No it is not a fact.

You are simply ignorant
You would be safer in the Uk away from your crazy gun culture. That is a fact.

You lying, falsehood-masturbating, utterly American-hating troll pig; the UK has a far greater rate of stabbings, rape/pedophilia and assault than America ever did. You rank up with the Lahkota Amerindian troll as being the biggest LIAR I've ever seen on this site. And what you British Islamic-human-condoms have in common is that you've both destroyed what little brains you had on an avalanche of hard-liquor binge drinking. You American-hating British son of a bitch!

It isnt. It runs at about one fifth of the rate in the US where your guns make you "safe".

Homicide rate in England and Wales highest since 2008

That is three times higher than New York City. Spare me the BS.

Britain's murder rate is 12 murders per million of population.

The American homicide rate is 4.9 per 100,000, which would be 49 per million, or more than four times the murder rate in the USA.

Homicide in England and Wales - Office for National Statistics

us homicide rate 2018 - Google Search

Homicide is a crime of young males.

The American homicide rate is 4.9 per 100,000, which would be 49 per million, or more than four times the murder rate in the USA.

Canada girl, I was comparing Wales and London to NYC. The UK has stricter gun laws than NYC. Thank you for playing though. Have a cookie.

Canada girl, I was comparing Wales and London to NYC. The UK has stricter gun laws than NYC. Thank you for playing though. Have a cookie.

Asshole boy, I was demonstrating that you're full of shit.

Asshole boy, I was demonstrating that you're full of shit.
I provide a link nutter, you failed to understand my point. And attempted to shift the conversation. So take your shit and dump it elsewhere. You should be the last one to be calling anyone out.

Well firstly you havent proven anything. Your article is for England and Wales not London and Wales. And Wales has no issues with homicides. And London is the worst in the UK. Why dont you compare it to the worst in the US ?

Overall the UK and all of Western Europe is a lot safer than the US - mainly because of your crazy gun laws.

Forum List

Back