6 dead , 3 wounded - guns make you safer ?

There are pros and cons with every form of freedom. In America self defense is sacrosanct, and firearms are the ultimate equalizers against thugs.

Even if by magic, the government takes away all guns and doesn't cause an armed insurrection in the process, it's not going to solve the criminal mindset of leftist nihilism. They will just beat us to death with bats instead of shooting us with guns.

Honestly, I'd prefer to be shot.

There's a lot of truth to that; even before the first guns were invented around 400 years ago, human beings throughout the world still had the ability to slaughter each other in copious numbers. Even without any gun of any kind.

Wouldn't it be great IF we could go back to 400 years ago and all be walking knee deep in the blood of The Enemy, wouldn't THAT be exciting :smoke:

After we had slaughtered copious amounts of The Enemy I could then say to you Will go into the kitchen and make me a sammich :smoke:

Perfect, because I make very interesting sandwiches, even though I'm not a woman. My "sammiches" have plenty of fresh sliced beef, sliced pickles, sliced onions and various other sliced goodies on them. My "sammiches" are actually rather fun to eat.

Last edited:
When do anarchists obey laws? ONLY WHEN IT SUITS THEIR AGENDA...

They want to disarm you and take your ability to defend yourself because they want NO OPPOSITION to the Globalist Agenda, the ONLY reason Western Civilisation was NOT already reduced 20 years ago to a Third World Shit Hole full of Slaves for The Globalists is because TOO MANY Western nations have an ARMED population and while in America 400 MILLION LEGAL guns and on my Continent 190 MILLION LEGAL guns they CANNOT do what many know they WANT to do:

Do not agree with The Agenda, NO WAY to FIGHT The Agenda being FORCED on you = Off To The Gulag OR put in mass graves.

Stupid Leftist Useful Idiots THINK that by fanatically supporting this Globalist Agenda that The Globalists will REWARD them IF that Agenda comes in when in actuality like Josef Stalin did the Leftist Useful Idiots will be the FIRST to be put up against a wall and shot because they will have served their purpose and are NOT needed anymore.

The point of course is that the angry hypocrite left is at the point in history where they think the time is right for the confiscation of firearms. Hollywood celebs could continue to be protected by walls and armed guards and democrat politicians would have 24/7 armed protection while the rest of us would be at the mercy of the crazies. A perfect scenario for electing democrats.

Uh hey Tommy, did you know the shooter last weekend (at the Synagogue in Poway), was stopped by a worshiper with a gun? Sadly 1 person died but it could have been many more. Bet your news didn't report that.

I have actually posted some of my firearms on this website, some of them are probably worth more than you.

You should check them out.

I have a nice collection and as far yours being worth more then me your dreaming Typical smoke blower

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is your best piece, and what is it worth?
Mine is an 1886 Springfield trapdoor that uses a 45-70.
Does not have a recoil that I thought it would...much softer.
Shoot it occasional but looks great in a shadowbox on the wall.

I have a Ruger Blackhawk .357 for my walks in the park

I love old school firearms too. I own a Model 1879 Springfield Trapdoor Carbine also in .45-70 (of course), it was manufactured in the third quarter of 1879.

Shoots paper patched 500 grainers very well!
Have you searched it's pedigree?

Yes, it was issued to the Massachusetts State Guard in 1881, and then to the Santa Barbara Constabulary in 1914. No idea when it left government hands though.

I know more about firearms than you will ever know silly one.

Sure ya do, pussy.....they make loud noises....that's what scared you off in the first place.....A geologist in gunfights....you must have drunk the whole fifth. :alcoholic:
I have actually posted some of my firearms on this website, some of them are probably worth more than you.

I have a nice collection and as far yours being worth more then me your dreaming Typical smoke blower

Don’t know what it’s worth right now but it’s a lot. Most of my guns are to shoot not sit and collect dust. I’m not going to spend $10,000 on a gun. I enjoy my cars and house much better.

My most valuable at this moment is a Colt Model 1921. It is valued at around 80,000, and yes, I shoot it.

Now what is it?

TBI Investigating Seven Related Homicides, Officer-Involved Shooting in Sumner County
This looks like a domestic situation. In countries with proper gun control a row leads to a few doors getting slammed and a night in the pub. At least only one child was slaughtered this time.

gun-stats.jpg

Larger so you can read the SMALL PRINT:

10-big-killers-824.jpg

^^^^ Sources: Centers for Disease Control, FBI, US Federal Government. NOTICE that the Non-Firearm Homicides with knives, bats, hammers, poisons etc is HIGHER at 16,799 than the Firearm Homicides at 11,493.

So should knives, bats, hammers and poisons be ALL OUTLAWED considering so many Americans are murdered each year using one of these things?

How about If it was proven that having opening Bible reading in Public Schools would greatly reduce the number of homicides everywhere in the United States. Would LIBERALS then allow Bible reading and prayer in Public Schools? Not really into reducing shooting are we --- especially if it involves recognition of a higher power. How honest is that?

In country's with proper gun control stabbings make up for it. What country would that be? Clean the cesspool of London before you worry about America.

Not even close to gun deaths in the US.

Other countries have guns but don't kill at the rate the US does.

Clearly, the answer is not more guns. Nor is it to take knives away from Brits.

Sure ya do, pussy.....they make loud noises....that's what scared you off in the first place.....A geologist in gunfights....you must have drunk the whole fifth. :alcoholic:

Don’t know what it’s worth right now but it’s a lot. Most of my guns are to shoot not sit and collect dust. I’m not going to spend $10,000 on a gun. I enjoy my cars and house much better.

My most valuable at this moment is a Colt Model 1921. It is valued at around 80,000, and yes, I shoot it.

Now what is it?

For 80,000 I would have bought the new Corvette or my Dodge Challenger Demon. My house is my pride and I live in the most expensive county in the country and it’s worth close to a million right now. 3000 sq ft, 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and I could sell it tomorrow if I want too. My LWRC AR 15 with the scope I have on it is over $5,000. That is max for a gun for me. I rather spend it on cars and my house. I have Kimber’s, Wilson Combat, FN’s, Glocks and a few AR’s. Next is a Wilson Combat or Dan Wesson or Ed Brown 10mm.

6 dead , 3 wounded - guns make you safer ?

Asking if guns truly make you safer because 0.00001% of all gun owners do something stupid or violent with one has about the same legitimacy as asking:
  • If cars truly make you more mobile just because one occasionally breaks down. Or
  • If hospitals truly make you healthier just because someone occasionally dies in one due to a mistake.
It is with this sort of disingenuous reasoning as Tommy The Tee is FAMOUS for, that one ponders who opens up his head each morning and fills it with a fresh batch of pumpkin pie filling and whipped cream?

Now what is it?

For 80,000 I would have bought the new Corvette or my Dodge Challenger Demon. My house is my pride and I live in the most expensive county in the country and it’s worth close to a million right now. 3000 sq ft, 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and I could sell it tomorrow if I want too. My LWRC AR 15 with the scope I have on it is over $5,000. That is max for a gun for me. I rather spend it on cars and my house. I have Kimber’s, Wilson Combat, FN’s, Glocks and a few AR’s. Next is a Wilson Combat or Dan Wesson or Ed Brown 10mm.

I don't know what county you live in but that's chump change in Santa Clara and other counties in California.

In country's with proper gun control stabbings make up for it. What country would that be? Clean the cesspool of London before you worry about America.

Not even close to gun deaths in the US.

Other countries have guns but don't kill at the rate the US does.

Clearly, the answer is not more guns. Nor is it to take knives away from Brits.

Then don't have one. Your choice.

Clearly, the answer is not more guns.

Why is it that everything the Left does that fails, they always conclude they just didn't do ENOUGH of it? But with guns, they never realize that lack of familiarity breeds fear and misinformation. People used to be around guns all the time. Accidents and crimes happen from lack of training and respect. And from over-populated big cities.

The answer to gun crime and accidents is to INCREASE training of our young in school just as the Russians do. Our kids have no discipline like they used to, made "illegal" now by progressives. The Russians teach kids from a young age to field strip a rifle in a couple minutes and to be crack shots yet they don't have the crime, because while we raise our kids to be sissies afraid of their shadow needing mommy to drive them to the bus stop, in Russia, they are not fooling around and you take your responsibilities seriously.

OUR CRIME IS THE RESULT OF LIBERAL POLICIES, the guns are merely the Leftist object of blame. These kids would kick your kid's asses.

TBI Investigating Seven Related Homicides, Officer-Involved Shooting in Sumner County
This looks like a domestic situation. In countries with proper gun control a row leads to a few doors getting slammed and a night in the pub. At least only one child was slaughtered this time.

gun-stats.jpg

Larger so you can read the SMALL PRINT:

10-big-killers-824.jpg

^^^^ Sources: Centers for Disease Control, FBI, US Federal Government. NOTICE that the Non-Firearm Homicides with knives, bats, hammers, poisons etc is HIGHER at 16,799 than the Firearm Homicides at 11,493.

So should knives, bats, hammers and poisons be ALL OUTLAWED considering so many Americans are murdered each year using one of these things?

^^^^ The REASON why they are FANATICAL about taking your guns away from you but they are NOT FANATICAL about outlawing other weapons of potential murder like knives, bats and hammers in my opinion is this:

Eg. I have an assault rifle and I have 10 others ALL with guns coming at me and I KNOW they want to disarm me so they can make me AGREE to SOMETHING I do NOT WANT to agree to. I am very confident having been military trained that I can in fast time take down THEM before THEY get to ME, okay so ONE of them MIGHT get me but still I would NOT be going down WITHOUT a FIGHT I will have stood my ground and be taking MOST of them with me.

Eg. I have a knife or a bat or a hammer and I have 10 others ALL with guns coming at me and I KNOW they want to disarm me so they can make me AGREE to SOMETHING I do NOT WANT to agree to, I have ZERO confidence that I stand a CHANCE to defend myself.

A gun is the BEST weapon of SELF-DEFENCE every single time. An ARMED population is the best SELF-DEFENCE against FORCED Tyranny.

The Liberal Version of The Second Amendment, why THEY WANT to DISARM YOU:

A well-regulated population being necessary to the security of a police state, the right of the Government to register and ban arms shall not be infringed:

liberal-second-amendment.jpg

Now what is it?

I don't know what county you live in but that's chump change in Santa Clara and other counties in California.

That’s my town. There is 15 other towns the are insane. Alpine is where half the pro athletes in NJ and NY live. Houses there start at 25 million and go up and over 100 million and more.

Now what is it?

BTW if you read the message I wasn’t saying my house is worth more the other places. The county I live in has the highest property values and property taxes. You could give me one of those houses in Cally and I still wouldn’t move there.

I know more about firearms than you will ever know silly one.

Mine is an 1886 Springfield trapdoor that uses a 45-70.
Does not have a recoil that I thought it would...much softer.
Shoot it occasional but looks great in a shadowbox on the wall.

I have a Ruger Blackhawk .357 for my walks in the park

I have an 1884 Springfield 45-70 that my Dad bought in 1928 for 50 cents. I recently gave my brother a 20 gauge muzzle loading shotgun our Granddad passed to me. His father gave it to him on his 12th birthday in 1896. The only markings on the gun say "Hughes, London, England." So far I haven't been able to find any information about Hughes or the date it was made. I suspect Hughes was a private gun maker and they didn't have the codes and rules we have today.

In their media-catalyzed mass hysteria, why do liberals insist on erroneously assuming that any white supremacist is a Trump supporter when white supremacists and muslims HATE TRUMP AS MUCH AS LIBERALS DO!? Because President Trump is an Israel supporter with a Jewish granddaughter, these neo-Nazi and muslim morons are always sputtering about how Trump is a sell-out to their bogeymen JOOOOOOOOOOOS! With white supremacists & muslims, they both know that they're so sexually inadequate in bed, so they believe the JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS! are secretly fucking their wives when they're not home. That's what it really boils down to.

Now what is it?

You still haven't told me what it is. I claimed I am more knowledgeable about guns than you. Prove me wrong.

I have two Colt AR's, an original Costa Mesa AR-180, a real HK G-3, a real G Series FN-FAL, and over 100 other firearms.

For driving fun I own a real GT40 MkI, and my house is worth around a million bucks.

If you want to have a pissing contest I can go all day, but I would rather figure out how much you know about firearms right now.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back