6 players from the Tennessee Titans tested positive....KARMA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The game with the Steelers has been cancelled.

These jerks were not social distancing and wearing masks during games.

They got what they deserved.

Isnt that correct, libs?

These players should be at home under their beds. Instead, they are not practicing social distancing and not wearing masks and rolling around with dozens of other men.

They are trying to kill us all.

Did any of the 6 players not insult the flag and America by taking a knee?

these players are pukes and I dont care if they ever play again

Last edited:
Did any of the 6 players not insult the flag and America by taking a knee?

these players are pukes and I dont care if they ever play again

They probably all did.

Liberals hope they die because these players decided not to wear masks and socially distance. The players only care about themselves and are putting the entire world at risk of dying.

Karma is a bitch for football players who refused to take precautions.

Karma is a bitch for football players who refused to take precautions.
The players could not afford their child support payments if they didnt play football

again, I dont care if they ever play again

Liberals are hoping they die....and for good reason. These players are trying to kill us all. They did not wear masks and socially distance. They get what they deserve.

If you dont wear masks and socially distance and you get sick, we want you to die.

Isnt that how this all works?

They chose to play knowing the risks. Do left wingers hope they die?

Are those employed in the West Wing, and those who prept Trump in the Oval Office, know the risks too?

Maybe this will open the minds of those who put politics over science?

Is it possible those who continue to support trump can learn something from the infection of trump, his wife and those who have come in close contact with both of them?

We know that very few White House employees, advisors and donors to the President rarely keep social distance and the wearing of masks. It has been broadcast that those who prept the President for the debate in the Oval Office, did not follow any precautions nor do we know how many those five have had contact with others since those events.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back