6 states so far say "HELL NO !" to Muslim "refugees" !

They do attack the Vietnamese people too. Why? There have most certainly been Islamic terror attacks in Vietnam and pretty much every single country in the world. Why do you think that is?
Link...

I am concerned about what our Government does overseas...our Government is brutal and ruthless.....

They do attack the Vietnamese people too. Why? There have most certainly been Islamic terror attacks in Vietnam and pretty much every single country in the world. Why do you think that is?
Link...

I am concerned about what our Government does overseas...our Government is brutal and ruthless.....

I'm sure you can google it. There are Islamic terror attacks in pretty much every country worldwide. That is a pretty well known fact.

https://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/terror/RL34194.pdf

Google

I'll talk to you about this (since it is way off topic) after you answer my questions. Thank you.
Same here when you answer why we kill people all over the world then we talk...

No, I'm sorry. The topic is about Islamic or Muslim refugees. Not Americans.
There is a "Matrix" from which refugees emerge...that Matrix is amalgamated to overall US Foreign Policy and its methods and goals...one can rightfully say its not particularly valid to discuss refugees out of the context of that Matrix within which refugees emerge ......

Link...

I'm sure you can google it. There are Islamic terror attacks in pretty much every country worldwide. That is a pretty well known fact.

https://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/terror/RL34194.pdf

Google
you have already googled it [ or presumably you have or you would not claim such] give me a Muslim attack on Vietnam link please

I'll talk to you about this (since it is way off topic) after you answer my questions. Thank you.
Same here when you answer why we kill people all over the world then we talk...

No, I'm sorry. The topic is about Islamic or Muslim refugees. Not Americans.
There is a "Matrix" from which refugees emerge...that Matrix is amalgamated to overall US Foreign Policy and its methods and goals...one can rightfully say its not particularly valid to discuss refugees out of the context of that Matrix within which refugees emerge ......

Terrorists are going to be mixed amongst the refugees. Of course, many of these refugees who are coming from an extremely poor third world country are going to lack sufficient paper trails to be vetted properly.

Terrorists are going to be mixed amongst the refugees. Of course, many of these refugees who are coming from an extremely poor third world country are going to lack sufficient paper trails to be vetted properly.

and you know this how? because it seems all known terrorist in the Paris France atrocity were European...

why would French President Holland risk his political life accepting refugees blindly as you claim...
11221904_576750739149026_8171236065566380558_n.jpg

and mostly C) I see no mention of bombing Australia connected to the claim anywhere.

we did not bomb Chile we had our dictator Pinochet do that for us...it was "outsourced"

why would you bomb a Government you own ?

Why do you install someone friendly into a position of power in a government you own? It seems to have been more of a "re-election" than an "over-throw" from what I'm reading. And one I'll note the Australian people seem to approve of. If the people are behind the action, then exactly what makes it an "improper" action and thus worthy of the claim that US was in any way, shape, or form, involved in a pseudo-war with Australia?

Wish my state had balls like this, but it's a blue cupcake state.

How soon will Obama start the lawsuits ?

(Reuters) - Texas, Arkansas, Indiana and Louisiana on Monday joined two other U.S. states in saying they will no longer accept Syrian refugees, contending it is too dangerous to let in people from that war-torn country following Friday's deadly Paris attack.

Republican Governors Greg Abbott of Texas, Asa Hutchinson of Arkansas, Mike Pence of Indiana and Bobby Jindal of Louisiana, followed the lead of Alabama and Michigan in saying their states would no longer help support the Obama administration's goal of accepting 10,000 Syrian refugees in the coming years.

"Texas cannot participate in any program that will result in Syrian refugees - any one of whom could be connected to terrorism - being resettled in Texas," Abbott said in an open letter to U.S. President Barack Obama on Monday. "Neither you nor any federal official can guarantee that Syrian refugees will not be part of any terroristic activity."

But it was unclear what authority governors had to stop admitting refugees into their states, legal experts said.

"The federal government has the power over immigration. If they admit Syrian refugees, they're here," said Deborah Anker, a professor of law at Harvard Law School who specializes in immigration issues. "People aren't going to the (state) border. The federal government is going to bring them in."

The decisions to stop accepting refugees from Syria came three days after gunmen and suicide bombers believed to be part of the Islamic State militant group killed 129 people in a series of coordinated attacks in Paris, the worst such event in France since World War Two.

A Syrian passport found near the body of one of the attackers showed that its holder passed through Greece in October, raising concern that the attackers had entered Europe amid the wave of refugees fleeing that country's four-year civil war.

The United States admitted 1,682 Syrian refugees in the federal fiscal year that ended Sept. 30, a sharp jump from the 105 admitted a year earlier. Texas, California and Michigan accepted the largest number of people fleeing the war.

Secretary of State John Kerry in September said the United States would increase the number of refugees it takes in from all nations by 15,000 per year over the next two years, bringing the total to 100,000 a year by 2017.

Some of the charitable groups that work to resettle refugees criticized the moves, saying that the governors are wrongly targeting people who are fleeing violence, not trying to spread it.

"For these governors to falsely assert that the U.S. refugee admissions program places their states at risk is utterly preposterous," the Rev. John McCullough, chief executive of the Church World Service, one of nine charitable groups that works with the U.S.'s Office of Refugee Resettlement, said in a statement.

"Refugees are the single most scrutinized and vetted individuals to travel to the United States," McCullough said "These knee-jerk reactions stoke fear and bigotry, and have no place in this great nation."

Alabama and Michigan said they would no longer accept Syrian refugees on Sunday.

Michigan's Republican governor, Rick Snyder, described his state, which has a large Arab-American population, as "welcoming" but said the risk associated with admitting Syrian refugees was too high.

"Our first priority is protecting the safety of our residents," Snyder said on Sunday. "Given the terrible situation in Paris, I've directed that we put on hold our efforts to accept new refugees until the U.S. Department of Homeland Security completes a full review of security clearances and procedures."

The governors said they were ordering their state departments of health and human services to stop working with Syrian refugees.

Jindal also noted that Louisiana State Police were aware of a Syrian refugee already relocated within the state, and directed law enforcement to monitor for possible threats. Jindal is a Republican candidate for president.

(Reporting by Scott Malone in Boston; Additional reporting by Jon Herskovitz in Austin and Colleen Jenkins in Winston-Salem; Editing by Jonathan Oatis)

Six U.S. states shut doors to Syrian refugees after Paris attack

It doesn't take balls to be callous and paranoid.

and you know this how? because it seems all known terrorist in the Paris France atrocity were European...

why would French President Holland risk his political life accepting refugees blindly as you claim...
11221904_576750739149026_8171236065566380558_n.jpg

Sheer stupidity, I would say.

of the claim that US was in any way, shape, or form, involved in a pseudo-war with Australia?
The term "psudo war" is being used by you not me....the Coup of the Australia Govt is a fact.........

Uhm... so exactly what were you responding to me about then? Allow me to give you the quote to remind you:

We can "target" any country in the world, doesn't mean we're even considering going to war with Australia.
When the US Pulled off a Coup in Australia |

of the claim that US was in any way, shape, or form, involved in a pseudo-war with Australia?
The term "psudo war" is being used by you not me....the Coup of the Australia Govt is a fact.........

Uhm... so exactly what were you responding to me about then? Allow me to give you the quote to remind you:

We can "target" any country in the world, doesn't mean we're even considering going to war with Australia.
When the US Pulled off a Coup in Australia |
OK Mr Sophistry LOl sorry I forgot to translate to "Right Wing Goof"

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.”
Sun Tzu,The Art of War

Note that this book speaks of war with no war yet its likely one of the more cited books on war..............

Bishops’ Migration Chair: U.S. Should Welcome Syrian Refugees, Work For Peace

November 17, 2015
BALTIMORE -- Bishop Eusebio Elizondo, Chairman of the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops' (USCCB) Committee on Migration, issued a statement on Syrian refugees during the Bishops' annual General Assembly in Baltimore Nov. 17.

Full text of the statement follows:
Bishops’ Migration Chair: U.S. Should Welcome Syrian Refugees, Work For Peace

Forum List

Back