6 states so far say "HELL NO !" to Muslim "refugees" !

The Obama administration has issued new exemptions to a law that bars certain asylum-seekers and refugees who provided “limited material support” to terrorists who are believed to pose no threat from the U.S.
The Department of Homeland Security and the State Department published the new exemptions Wednesday in the Federal Register to narrow a ban in the Immigration and Nationality Act excluding refugees and asylum seekers who had provided limited material support, no matter how minor, to terrorists.
“These exemptions cover five kinds of limited material support that have adversely and unfairly affected refugees and asylum seekers with no tangible connection to terrorism: material support that was insignificant in amount or provided incidentally in the course of everyday social, commercial, family or humanitarian interactions, or under significant pressure,” a DHS official explained to The Daily Caller.
Secretary of Homeland Security Jeh Johnson and Secretary of State John Kerry signed the exemptions.
DHS contends that the law change is “commonsense” and that immigration procedures will remain the same in other respects.

Obama admin unilaterally changes law to allow immigrants with ‘limited’ terror contact into US

Homeless Go Home...Bumper sticker on a GOP Limo
11209364_1230180193664748_8346318580267026749_n.jpg

Unlike some who can do nothing but post memes, I actually have links to back my allegations. :D

ISIS video calls on Muslims to carry out attacks in France

CAIRO - Islamic State released an undated video on Saturday urging Muslims who are unable to travel to Syria to wage holy war to carry out attacks in France, a day after gunmen and bombers killed at least 120 people in Paris.

"Indeed you have been ordered to fight the infidel wherever you find him - what are you waiting for? There are weapons and cars available and targets ready to be hit," said an Islamic State militant, flanked by other fighters, in the video.

"Even poison is available, so poison the water and food of at least one of the enemies of Allah."

So basically, the Islamic extremists tell us they are killing us because we are "infidels" who do not believe in or worship Allah in accordance to their rules and beliefs, and some bucket heads STILL blame the US?

Well, I'm sorry, but these Islamic extremists (of which there are TOO many) are the common denominator in ALL of the problems we seem to be facing recently.

I have no problem blaming war, thing is ISIS seems to be engaged in said war and attacking outside their country.

Also targeting a country is not considered an act of war. We can "target" any country in the world, doesn't mean we're even considering going to war with Australia.

When you say prevent people from having better access to healthcare, don't you mean you think we shouldn't have a problem being forced to fund it for someone else?

Since you think these "refugees" should come here, how personally charitable are you going to be by personally taking them into your house?

Sad how you think compassion comes from thinking someone else should fund another person's healthcare and how you support these people coming yet won't take a single one in on your own.

We can "target" any country in the world, doesn't mean we're even considering going to war with Australia.
When the US Pulled off a Coup in Australia |

A) That, and every other story I found on it, reads like a conspiracy theory. - Even the posters claiming to be Australian on these stories say it's bull.

B) ANZUS - The resulting treaty was concluded at San Francisco on 1 September 1951, and entered into force on 29 April 1952. The treaty bound the signatories to recognize that an armed attack in the Pacific area on any of them would endanger the peace and safety of the others. It stated 'The Parties will consult together whenever in the opinion of any of them the territorial integrity, political independence or security of any of the Parties is threatened in the Pacific'. The three nations also pledged to maintain and develop individual and collective capabilities to resist attack." - (The argument put forth by purported Australian's is that Whitlam was off his rocker and someone needed to stop him.)

Case in point: "Whitlam demanded to know if and why the CIA was running a spy base at Pine Gap near Alice Springs, a giant vacuum cleaner which, as Edward Snowden revealed recently, allows the US to spy on everyone. “Try to screw us or bounce us,” the prime minister warned the US ambassador, “[and Pine Gap] will become a matter of contention”. ~ If I might redirect you to point B) - uhm that would be why we had a spy base at Pine Gap Mr. Whitlam...

and mostly C) I see no mention of bombing Australia connected to the claim anywhere.

Also I'll note the following factoid - According to the 2012 U.S. Global Leadership Report, 55% of Australians approve of U.S. leadership, with 21% disapproving and 24% uncertain. Doesn't seem like the Australian's were interested in losing the ANZUS in the 70s, nor does it seem so now.

We can "target" any country in the world, doesn't mean we're even considering going to war with Australia.
When the US Pulled off a Coup in Australia |

Why do Muslim extremists kill Australians, Africans, etc., etc., etc.?
why do we kill in every continent of this world...and mega kill at that

When did we attack any Australians? Now, you aren't that clever, so answer the question. Why do you think Muslim extremists attack Australians and others?

Forum List

Back