6 Witnesses Back Up Former People Magazine Writer's Trump Claims

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
People magazine announced Tuesday that six witnesses have corroborated former writer Natasha Stoynoff’s account that Donald Trump made inappropriate and unwanted sexual advances toward her during an interview in 2005.

Among the witnesses are Stoynoff's close friends and family, one of which says she was with Stoynoff when they ran into Melania Trump on the street. Trump denied seeing Stoynoff on the street in a letter from her lawyer threatening legal action against People and Stoynoff.

“They chatted in a friendly way,” Liza Herz told People. “And what struck me most was that Melania was carrying a child and wearing heels.”

Another friend, Marina Grasic, who has known Stoynoff for more than 25 years, explained Stoynoff's hesitation to come forward, especially because Melania Trump was pregnant at the time of the alleged incident.

The Trumps are the biggest liars I've ever seen in my life. What are the odds that 6 people could be lying? Not to fucking good I'd say...

We all know Trump is guilty, but being a dirty ol man is not a crime, being stupid, racist, ignorant, dumb, bias, anti everything that isn't white is.

People magazine announced Tuesday that six witnesses have corroborated former writer Natasha Stoynoff’s account that Donald Trump made inappropriate and unwanted sexual advances toward her during an interview in 2005.

Among the witnesses are Stoynoff's close friends and family, one of which says she was with Stoynoff when they ran into Melania Trump on the street. Trump denied seeing Stoynoff on the street in a letter from her lawyer threatening legal action against People and Stoynoff.

“They chatted in a friendly way,” Liza Herz told People. “And what struck me most was that Melania was carrying a child and wearing heels.”

Another friend, Marina Grasic, who has known Stoynoff for more than 25 years, explained Stoynoff's hesitation to come forward, especially because Melania Trump was pregnant at the time of the alleged incident.

The Trumps are the biggest liars I've ever seen in my life. What are the odds that 6 people could be lying? Not to fucking good I'd say...

Had this woman reported on it when it happened, her career would have skyrocketed! So the silly people want us to believe that a woman would have intentionally harmed her career waaaaaay back then, just so she could drop a bombshell in an election.

Laughable.

A groper, if that's what Trump is, is still preferable to the woman who can't be trusted with matters of national security, and who's sold her soul to wall street and the banks. You people have no love of your country if you vote for clinton.

Actually, hillary's first lady bill was a pretty good liar. Remember lewinsky? First he didn't, then indeed he did have sex with that woman, monica lewinsky.

Your candidate is a pretty capable liar also. Remember her saying she landed under fire? Then later she what? Made a teensy little mistake?

Dear Matthew.

Exactly WHAT conduct is alleged to have taken place and who witnessed it? I see words like "sexual assault." That is a serious, criminal accusation. Did Trump proposition her? If so, so what? All she had to do was decline the invitation in an unambiguous way.

Donald Trump apparently used his wealth and celebrity status to try to get pussy. Just like JFK. Just like half the players in the NBA. Just like half the men that women drool over at the movies. Just like half the male population would do if they had the wealth and celebrity status to pull it off.

And how does this have anything to do with the coming election?

I must point out that, in nominating Bill Clinton twice, the Democrat party has FOREVER waived the right to claim that an opposing candidate for anything is a dirtbag. As of this moment, nobody is claiming that Trump raped them, so he is one up on the Horndog from Arkansas.

Forum List

Back