6 year old murdered after boys in blue decide to chase his father for minor warrants

Funny the pigs shot from drivers side supposedly yet only managed to shoot the dad twice yet managed to SLAUGHTER a 6 year old child with 5 shots to his body....yeah all over SUPPOSEDLY backing his vehicle into a cop car. BULLSHIT!

So the dude used his son as a shield? Is that what you're saying?

At least the officers went home safely. That's the important thing. As for a dead kindergartener? Well, he's just collateral damage in the War on [INSERT EVIL CAUSE HERE].

Reading comprehension levels low eh? That must suck. Continue the cop sucking.

Odious is on a posting bender !
Too much coffee or too much delusion?
Only post what I find needs to be posted...you wouldn't believe what I pass up...most of this is from my fb news feed.

At least the officers went home safely. That's the important thing. As for a dead kindergartener? Well, he's just collateral damage in the War on [INSERT EVIL CAUSE HERE].
They weren't even cops! Lol...they were "marshals" I have dealt with idiots like this...usually serve little warrants like traffic court crap,dog got loose and you got a ticket and didn't pay it etc. They leave the big warrants for the real cops...just more trigger happy assholes.

Only post what I find needs to be posted...you wouldn't believe what I pass up...most of this is from my fb news feed.
ok, so the dude used his son for a shield, thanks, I find that unacceptable and I would charge him with that and endangerment counts and the sons death.

I wonder if there will be grief counselors for his classmates or if he'll just go down the memory hole.

Too much time on your hands?
Why aren't you spewing racial slurs at people passing your house?

Only post what I find needs to be posted...you wouldn't believe what I pass up...most of this is from my fb news feed.[/QUOTE]
ok, so the dude used his son for a shield, thanks, I find that unacceptable and I would charge him with that and endangerment counts and the sons death.[/QUOTE]
Nope keep trying to comprehend simple English. Still failing class here cop sucker.
I wonder if there will be grief counselors for his classmates or if he'll just go down the memory hole.
They said there was going to be.Hopefully this will teach kids to never trust cops. Mine don't. They also know why I carry a cell phone with camera on it everywhere and have one mounted in the car.

Too much time on your hands?
Why aren't you spewing racial slurs at people passing your house?
Why should I? They ain't on my property hell with them.
Jeremy Mardis: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Sure the usual cop suckers here will blame everyone BUT the gang in blue.

The father killed him by running. His fault.
Nope. Gang members in blue killed him by firing indiscriminately into a vehicle for absolutely no reason. Keep cop sucking,maybe one day it will be YOUR KID that gets it. I'll remember this post from ya.

The father killed him by running. His fault.
that and hiding behind the kid, that is an offense as well. And he will get that added to the list of counts, along with endangering the life of a child and then his death.

Funny how these people are all for personal responsibility but its someone else's fault YOU fired a gun into THEIR vehicle...yeah totally makes sense,its like my kids. 1 hits other,blames one that got hit for getting hit because they said something other sibling didn't like....yeah totally understandable HE RAN FROM US! BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM SHOOT HIM!

Dads fault for running.
No its not. Running from cops doesn't give gang in blue right to murder you dumbass. Jeez I wish just once someone who LOVES that cop cock would get shot doing something simple and then try blaming themselves for it....to many ignorant fucks around.
False !
It's called fleeing or evading .

Dads fault for running.
No its not. Running from cops doesn't give gang in blue right to murder you dumbass. Jeez I wish just once someone who LOVES that cop cock would get shot doing something simple and then try blaming themselves for it....to many ignorant fucks around.
False !
It's called fleeing or evading .
And? Still doesn't give gang in blue right to murder someone. SOME gang in blues have comprehended that after a few lawsuits forced their hand. Now unless its an absolute necessity to catch the person right then they don't pursue suspects.

Dads fault for running.
Running from the cops isn't something simple. It's pretty major if you ask me. I'd never do it.

Forum List

Back