6 year old murdered after boys in blue decide to chase his father for minor warrants

Asshole assaulted police officers at night.

Few then put his vehicle in reverse and struck the police vehicle, the news site reports. The officers exited their vehicle and fired their duty pistols through the driver’s side window.
I's unlikely that officers even saw the child. They simply fired on a subject who was resisting arrest and assaulting officers. Too bad asshole had so little regard for his child's safety.

Cop
Funny how these people are all for personal responsibility but its someone else's fault YOU fired a gun into THEIR vehicle...yeah totally makes sense,its like my kids. 1 hits other,blames one that got hit for getting hit because they said something other sibling didn't like....yeah totally understandable HE RAN FROM US! BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM SHOOT HIM!
Cops in Michigan use to be able to shoot at a car chase. They can't do that anymore. Is it legal in this state?

Weird, why doesn't the left ask what sort of fucking pig attempts to elude cops when he's got a little kid in the car?

The cops probably, rightly, considered him a threat to the kid. Turns out, he was!

Jeremy Mardis: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Sure the usual cop suckers here will blame everyone BUT the gang in blue.
Dads fault for running.
No its not. Running from cops doesn't give gang in blue right to murder you dumbass. Jeez I wish just once someone who LOVES that cop cock would get shot doing something simple and then try blaming themselves for it....to many ignorant fucks around.
False !
It's called fleeing or evading .
And? Still doesn't give gang in blue right to murder someone. SOME gang in blues have comprehended that after a few lawsuits forced their hand. Now unless its an absolute necessity to catch the person right then they don't pursue suspects.
Only if they think a chase will put people in harms way. If on an expressway they're going to chase you. In a busy town maybe not.

Dads fault for running.
No its not. Running from cops doesn't give gang in blue right to murder you dumbass. Jeez I wish just once someone who LOVES that cop cock would get shot doing something simple and then try blaming themselves for it....to many ignorant fucks around.
Running from the cops isn't something simple. It's pretty major if you ask me. I'd never do it.
Sure sure. It gives them the right to murder you.

Asshole assaulted police officers at night.

Few then put his vehicle in reverse and struck the police vehicle, the news site reports. The officers exited their vehicle and fired their duty pistols through the driver’s side window.
I's unlikely that officers even saw the child. They simply fired on a subject who was resisting arrest and assaulting officers. Too bad asshole had so little regard for his child's safety.
According to the gang in blue. Because we know they are SOOOOOO trustworthy and would never lie!

Weird, why doesn't the left ask what sort of fucking pig attempts to elude cops when he's got a little kid in the car?

The cops probably, rightly, considered him a threat to the kid. Turns out, he was!
But I did ask that question.

Only threat to this kid was the murderous thugs in blue who fired indiscriminately at a vehicle for no reason other than to stop him from fleeing from them. If the warrant was THAT BAD then pick him up later at his house.

If you ram a cop car and you have a little kid in the car, you're putting the kid at risk of death.

Hope dad is prosecuted for the death of his son.

".....the marshals cornered the suspect in his vehicle. Few then put his vehicle in reverse and struck the police vehicle, the news site reports. The officers exited their vehicle and fired their duty pistols through the driver’s side window."

Dads fault for running.
Running from the cops isn't something simple. It's pretty major if you ask me. I'd never do it.
Sure sure. It gives them the right to murder you.
Driving fast from the cops is putting others in harms way.

Isn't that why we get tickets for driving 5 over?

I wish they could shoot the car with a rpg from a helicopter.

If you ram a cop car and you have a little kid in the car, you're putting the kid at risk of death.

".....the marshals cornered the suspect in his vehicle. Few then put his vehicle in reverse and struck the police vehicle, the news site reports. The officers exited their vehicle and fired their duty pistols through the driver’s side window."
If you commit a crime and someone dies, yes you should be responsible. Even if you didn't pull the trigger.

Dads fault for running.

just once someone who LOVES that cop cock would get shot doing something simple and then try blaming themselves for it....to many ignorant fucks around.[/QUOTE]
I guess that would be you since you can't stop talking about them. holy crap s0n have some integrity while you write, you are coming off as a whiner bitch at the moment. So leave the blue sausage alone and get back to life.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I guess that would be you since you can't stop talking about them. holy crap s0n have some integrity while you write, you are coming off as a whiner bitch at the moment. So leave the blue sausage alone and get back to life.

The father killed him by running. His fault.

Disgusting
I completely agree, the dad should never have put the son in the car and use him as a shield, you're exactly right, disgusting.
Isn't that what the Taliban do? Use women and kids as human shields?

If you commit a crime and someone dies, yes you should be responsible. Even if you didn't pull the trigger.

Reminds me of the story where the cops went all Die Hard shooting into a crowd hitting innocent bystanders and the cops charged the guy they were shooting at with shooting the bystanders because yanno, cops arent responsible for anything

Dads fault for running.
False !
It's called fleeing or evading .
And? Still doesn't give gang in blue right to murder someone. SOME gang in blues have comprehended that after a few lawsuits forced their hand. Now unless its an absolute necessity to catch the person right then they don't pursue suspects.
this was one of those times.

The father killed him by running. His fault.

Disgusting
I completely agree, the dad should never have put the son in the car and use him as a shield, you're exactly right, disgusting.
Never used him as a shield idiot. Gang in blue once again shows they have no concern for citizens rights or innocent bystanders by them firing indiscriminately into a vehicle murdering a child in the process. I'll make sure my wife prays for the deaths of those pigs involved.

Reminds me of the story where the cops went all Die Hard shooting into a crowd hitting innocent bystanders and the cops charged the guy they were shooting at with shooting the bystanders because yanno, cops arent responsible for anything
They have a tough job. I wouldn't prosecute a cop who accidentally killed an innocent. Who would be a cop if we did that?

Forum List

Back