60 big companies that avoided all federal income taxes

justaschmuck9

Platinum Member
Aug 1, 2022

I am not familiar w/ this site so I don't know whether to trust it or not but I have heard from more than this site that some really big companies manage to avoid paying any federal income tax whatsoever..

(yes, I know... something like 50% of American individuals do not either..)

Let's see the Trumpster lemmings show any outrage over this.

Hint: They won't.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC #AllTheGOPHasForAmericansIsCultureWarBS

I am not familiar w/ this site so I don't know whether to trust it or not but I have heard from more than this site that some really big companies manage to avoid paying any federal income tax whatsoever..

I wonder how much the Clinton Crime Foundation paid in taxes? You know that same foundation that jizzled the earthquake victims of Haiti?

I bet the source, ITTP, is tied to the Biden administration and/or the democrat party. Be careful what you wish for lefties. The Biden administration recruited an army of armed IRS agents that is bigger than some of our NATO allies.

Not anymore they won't.

Corporations don't pay an income tax.

They pay a corporate tax.

Two different animals with two different set of rules.

In reality corporations really don't pay any taxes in the literal sense. They just pass along any taxes to the consumers of their goods and services. Every cent a corporation pays to the filthy government is derived from the sale of the goods and services. It is the consumer of those goods and services that indirectly pays the tax,

Despicable, isn't it? Both the income and corporate tax suck. We need to get rid of both of them.

I bet the source, ITTP, is tied to the Biden administration and/or the democrat party. Be careful what you wish for lefties. The Biden administration recruited an army of armed IRS agents that is bigger than some of our NATO allies.

how much you willing to bet?

Corporations don't pay an income tax.

They pay a corporate tax.

Two different animals with two different set of rules.

In reality corporations really don't pay any taxes in the literal sense. They just pass along any taxes to the consumers of their goods and services. Every cent a corporation pays to the filthy government is derived from the sale of the goods and services. It is the consumer of those goods and services that indirectly pays the tax,

Despicable, isn't it? Both the income and corporate tax suck. We need to get rid of both of them.

So, then why is it when Corporates taxes go down their prices do not go down a corresponding amount?

Forum List

Back