60 Russian diplomats expelled by the Trump administration

I hope these two were among the group as they cost Hillary the election.
7F804CE7-CA37-4EEA-A37D-257D9236B28F.jpeg

Pootin thought he could manipulate trump like he did obozo

Last edited:

If I colluded with Russians and Mueller investigation was making me sweat I too would be quietly going along with what my foreign policy advisers put on the table...except if they say that I DO NOT CONGRATULATE PUTIN ON HIS NON-COMPETITIVE WIN - that's just barbaric!
Typical. When things go well it's all thanks to Obama or someone else. When things go bad it's all Trump.

If I colluded with Russians and Mueller investigation was making me sweat I too would be quietly going along with what my foreign policy advisers put on the table...except if they say that I DO NOT CONGRATULATE PUTIN ON HIS NON-COMPETITIVE WIN - that's just barbaric!
Typical. When things go well it's all thanks to Obama or someone else. When things go bad it's all Trump.

What the hell are you talking about? What things did I say are going or not going well? Obama?

What the hell are you talking about? What things did I say are going or not going well? Obama?
Reread your own post. Good grief

Trumproids want Trump to have credit for taking action when Russia uses an outlawed illegal chemical weapon on our closest Allie.

Trumproids want Trump to have credit for taking action when Russia uses an outlawed illegal chemical weapon on our closest Allie.
Did you proof read this? It sounds incredibly disconnected from reality.

Thanks for proving my previous point btw

I did, don't know what the fuck you are saying.

Trump did the right thing to check Russian aggression (this time) - does it mean he didn't collude with them during election? Of course not.

I did, don't know what the fuck you are saying.

Trump did the right thing to check Russian aggression (this time) - does it mean he didn't collude with them during election? Of course not.
You claimed trump was quietly going along with his advisers. As if it wasn't his choice. Truth is you have no idea how he came to that decision

Just how many Russians have we got crawling around in this country, anyway?
Did they get rid of Kislyak yet?
We must build a wall, and Secure our Borders to stop those Pesky Russians from infiltrating our borders, going to Sanctuary Cities and Registering to Vote.
We need VOTER ID to stop The Russians from meddling in our elections with goofy Facebook and Twitter ads that Mark Zuckerberg was happy to accept payment for.

Pootin thought he could manipulate trump like he did obozo
All Putin had to do with Obama was Crimea a River and Obama got on his knees and gave Putin anything he wanted, including 20% of our Uranium.

He let Putin build bases in Syria. Gave Putin The Crimea. Let Putin invade The Ukraine, allowed Putin to bully him in to removing missile defenses in Europe, allowed Putin to influence him with The Crooked Iran Nuclear deal and giving Iran $1.5 Billion.

Talk about Collusion?

Obama was well aware of what Rosatom was doing and he and Hillary Clinton accepted bribes to approve Uranium One. This piece of human excrement betrayed America and aided and abetted our enemies, like Russia, Iran, North Korea, and anyone named Muhammad.

Forum List

Back