60 secret service agents injured just reported

and this is making America great again. Lucky us.

You aren't lucky.

You're part of the problem.
I sure didn't vote for him. None of us are lucky. He was handed a country in good order. Where has his leadership gotten us?
Bullshit Obama started these idiotic BLM riots.
Yeah, he started this one three years ago before he left office and threw in a pandemic just for good measure..

WUSA9
@wusa9

With the #DC under a curfew as of 11 p.m., authorities continue to advance towards protesters near St. John's Church, where an adjacent building is on fire. St. John's Church is NOT on fire. #DCProtests #Stjohnschurch #GeorgeFloydProtests https://bit.ly/2TVmbKJ
Yes, it is. The other building is the public park restrooms and they are also on fire.
Unless you're there I will believe the local TV station on the scene...
How bout the reporter who WALKED INTO THE BUILDING AS IT WAS BURNING???

WUSA9
@wusa9

With the #DC under a curfew as of 11 p.m., authorities continue to advance towards protesters near St. John's Church, where an adjacent building is on fire. St. John's Church is NOT on fire. #DCProtests #Stjohnschurch #GeorgeFloydProtests https://bit.ly/2TVmbKJ
Yes, it is. The other building is the public park restrooms and they are also on fire.
Where the hell they goanna piss now? These people don't think.

WUSA9
@wusa9

Where the hell they goanna piss now? These people don't think.
I am sure there are a few bushes.

Second night that Walz found his balls.
MN law enforcement and Guard gassing and flinging rubber bullets, mass arrests for breaking curfew. One close call of a semi almost plowing into crowd on freeway, unbelievably no one killed or injured. Police swept in immediately.
Streets and freeways mostly quiet already. They are arresting anyone out and consider them part of the problem. Curfew ends 6am. Go home, get some sleep and go yell and carry signs tomorrow during the day.

MN law enforcement and Guard gassing and flinging rubber bullets, mass arrests for breaking curfew. One close call of a semi almost plowing into crowd on freeway, unbelievably no one killed or injured. Police swept in immediately.
Streets and freeways mostly quiet already. They are arresting anyone out and consider them part of the problem. Curfew ends 6am. Go home, get some sleep and go yell and carry signs tomorrow during the day.
Sped through protesters?
I saw the video, he was CREEPING along while monkeys were climbing all over his truck.....on a highway ffs

Remember what happened to the last trucker that stopped? He was beaten to death

no link yet. Also historic buildings within sight of the Whitehouse are on fire.

Pitiful. Read your article posted. wish I could have seen the video, but all it did was keep spinning but did not load. I hope none of the injuries were serious. The article said that the DC police equipped the secret service riot gear, including helmets. Cannot help but wonder why they did not have the equipment already. I thought those guy protecting the White House probably had contingency plans for their contingency plans. Bad planning? Bad budgeting. I have heard people on this board accusing people of orchestrating a coup against this jerk. I did not believe it, but I figured trump took it serious, sense it was his people saying it. Surprised they did not even have the protective gear for such an event as this. They need to put it in their friggin budget, and this time, I'd go with trump-speak. It should be the best, only the best.

Sped through protesters?
I saw the video, he was CREEPING along while monkeys were climbing all over his truck.....on a highway ffs

Remember what happened to the last trucker that stopped? He was beaten to death
He was flying full speed, horn blaring and crowd parted quickly as I watched it live. It was fucking unreal. They climbed on truck after he came to stop just missing a gal in the road. He rolled a little bit again. Watch ALL footage as it comes out. Numerous videos and angles coming in by minute.
He was protected by some of the crowd but still took a beating, cops took him immediately when they showed and then cleared crowd.
It is clear he was already on freeway system as DOT was closing down entire metro system at 5pm and no clear answer to the incident. He was trapped on freeway system with many other vehicles and either panicked, or got enraged by crowd. May even have been surprised barrelling down road to suddenly see road blocked.

Good video and report. Kind of neat that some of the more responsible protesters laid on top of the dumbass to protect him from a more serious beating at the hands of the hot head protesters.

no link yet. Also historic buildings within sight of the Whitehouse are on fire.

It didn't have to be like this, but of course, Trump is just fanning the flames (figuratively speaking) with his hateful, racist rhetoric.

It didn't have to be like this, but of course, Trump is just fanning the flames (figuratively speaking) with his hateful, racist rhetoric.
Really? Give us a quote.

A dead thread it now be...No fire at St. John's please get the smelling salts for all those weak willed Repubs who fainted from the vapors...And who pulled out their hair?

There was a fire in the basement

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Fire in basement of St. John&#39;s Church in <a href="#WashingtonDC hashtag on Twitter">#WashingtonDC</a> is extinguished by <a href="DC Fire and EMS #StayHomeDC Lite (@dcfireems) | Twitter">@dcfireems</a>. Police have taken back area around the church. Learn more here: <a href="Fire started in basement of DC's historic St. John's Church, firefighters extinguish flames">Fire started in basement of DC's historic St. John's Church, firefighters extinguish flames</a><a href="#StJohn hashtag on Twitter">#StJohn</a> <a href="#Stjohnschurch hashtag on Twitter">#Stjohnschurch</a> <a href="#DCProtests hashtag on Twitter">#DCProtests</a> <a href="#WashingtonDCProtest hashtag on Twitter">#WashingtonDCProtest</a> <a href="#DC hashtag on Twitter">#DC</a> <a href="WUSA9 on Twitter">pic.twitter.com/2YJMNkN8ti</a></p>&mdash; WUSA9 (@wusa9) <a href="">June 1, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Forum List

Back