6000% Increase in Reported Vaccine Deaths

For any vaccine to work, it has to make the body think it is being attacked.
In the case of covid, all the deaths come not from the virus, but the body over reacting to thinking it is being attacked.
So any covid vaccine, if it is going to work at all, has to risk harm from an immune system over reaction.
What about all those people who died before the vaccines were administered.

6000% Increase in Reported Vaccine Deaths 1st Quarter 2021 Compared to 1st Quarter 2020

That's a big increase!

6000% Increase in Reported Vaccine Deaths 1st Quarter 2021 Compared to 1st Quarter 2020
Tramp created a POISON to finish his murder of Americans for Putin!
Hmmm, a lefty admitting that TRUMP! gave Quid Pro what he's now distributing and trying to take credit for.
A TrumpTard admitting Tramp deserves credit for creating a poison to kill Americans for his boss, Putin.
So why again is Quid Pro distributing a poison to kill Americans? Or is it just Orange Man Bad?

Glad to see that no lefties dispute the content of the article that this thread is about. Thanks lefties, for this strong endorsement of the article. I liked it too.

That's a big increase!

Conservatives: dragging America back to the Dark Ages with lies and demagoguery.
Yeah, you morons already did it using middle age techniques to lock down the world for a virus that over 98% recover from. Stay in your basement and live in fear, Einstein.

In the case of covid, all the deaths come not from the virus, but the body over reacting to thinking it is being attacked.
So any covid vaccine, if it is going to work at all, has to risk harm from an immune system over reaction.
What about all those people who died of the plague in the middle ages. Get relevant moron.

Not reported anywhere else....

Its either meant to be a Fourth of July joke or just another demented blubber posting bullshit
Glad to see you don't dispute anything in that article.
Didn't read it. Looked for a source that wasn't click-bait.
There was none. So I pronounce the "article" as nonsense.

You can cut and paste the findings here...but of course you won't do that. Why? You know it's bullshit too.

Its either meant to be a Fourth of July joke or just another demented blubber posting bullshit

You can cut and paste the findings here...but of course you won't do that. Why? You know it's bullshit too.
Glad to see that you do not dispute anything from that article. Thanks for your great endorsement, I liked that article too.

Glad to see that you do not dispute anything from that article. Thanks for your great endorsement, I liked that article too.

Again, you could cut and paste the findings...but of course you won't do that. Why? Because you know it's bullshit too.

Again, you could cut and paste the findings...but of course you won't do that. Why? Because you know it's bullshit too.
You still haven't disputed anything from that article, thanks for the continued endorsement of it.

You still haven't disputed anything from that article, thanks for the continued endorsement of it.
Like everyone else, I didn't read it. I looked for references elsewhere on the Internet for non click-bait sites. There were none. So I pronounce it bullshit.

Like everyone else, I didn't read it. I looked for references elsewhere on the Internet for non click-bait sites. There were none. So I pronounce it bullshit
Lefty hall of fame material here, I can't believe you actually admit that you came to a negative conclusion of an article that you claim to have not even read. Does your mom know you are on her laptop? You better hope she doesn't come down to the basement and see you on her laptop.

Glad to see you are not disputing ANYTHING from that article.

What about all those people who died of the plague in the middle ages. Get relevant moron.
:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Also what happened to the yearly flu virus we have had for decades now,I would love for the troll to explain why hospitals in the last year are all of a sudden saying nobody is dying from the flu anymore.:rofl::auiqs.jpg:to avoid admitting she is brainless,she will of course say that is not true we all know. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Like everyone else, I didn't read it. I looked for references elsewhere on the Internet for non click-bait sites. There were none. So I pronounce it bullshit
Lefty hall of fame material here, I can't believe you actually admit that you came to a negative conclusion of an article that you claim to have not even read. Does your mom know you are on her laptop? You better hope she doesn't come down to the basement and see you on her laptop.

Glad to see you are not disputing ANYTHING from that article.
He better indeed hope she does not come down there and see him on it ,otherwise she would give him a spanken:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::auiqs.jpg::rofl::rofl:

yeah that is awesome indeed how indeed admits he can’t dispute it.:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back