6000% Increase in Reported Vaccine Deaths

6000% Increase in Reported Vaccine Deaths 1st Quarter 2021 Compared to 1st Quarter 2020

That's a big increase!

6000% Increase in Reported Vaccine Deaths 1st Quarter 2021 Compared to 1st Quarter 2020

MedicalKidnap.com???? Sounds like a real creditable source to you, does it?

You are showing your prejudice again, they used the CDC link and the government vaccine website as their sources, but you wouldn't know that because you are intellectually lazy.

My prejudice??? A concern about facts and data is now a prejudice.

Yes they use links to fact based websites, but then they distort and lie about the information those links contain.

The headline says 6000 vaccine deaths. Right off the top the headline is a lie. I rad no further.

():

Attachments

• 1617311305922.png
    1617311305922.png
    12.2 KB · Views: 23
This is not politics. Please put threads in the correct forum

I absolutely can't wait until covid vaccines are no longer a political topic. I would love to see the covid vaccine reduced to being a simple healthcare discussion instead of it being the hottest political topic in the current political landscape. Unfortunately though, no amount of mod or admin power will reduce covid vaccine discussions down to being a simple healthcare discussion for a very long time. Sure, the political vaccine has some healthcare DNA in it, but only about as much as pocahontas has American Indian DNA. Give it some time though, and it MIGHT eventually be reduced to being what lefties are trying to sell it as.

One day it's a hoax, the next day it's not a hoax.

Trumpsters. Always good for a giggle.

This is why leftists are so fucking hated. They are disingenuous liars.

People were not arguing that the virus itself does not exist and is a hoax. We claimed the need for a lockdown or we are all going to die is a hoax. Fauci said masks do not work a year ago. That was a hoax....right?

You are a dishonest lying sack of trash...but you know that.
Fauci never said masks don't work. You're a special kind of retard.

People were not arguing that the virus itself does not exist and is a hoax. We claimed the need for a lockdown or we are all going to die is a hoax. Fauci said masks do not work a year ago. That was a hoax....right?

Go to the 1:40 mark and suck my balls, asshole. You are a special kind of retard. As a matter of fact, suck my balls again. You should self ban. You are useless.

" Right now, people in the United States people should not be walking around with masks….When you are in the middle of an outbreak it might make people feel a little bit better…but it is not providing the perfect protection that people think…”

" Right now, people in the United States people should not be walking around with masks….When you are in the middle of an outbreak it might make people feel a little bit better…but it is not providing the perfect protection that people think…”

"Right now"

Go to the 1:40 mark and suck my balls, asshole. You are a special kind of retard. As a matter of fact, suck my balls again. You should self ban. You are useless.

Sorry, I don't swing that way. Check with AzogtheDefiler, he's a fag who does like to suck balls.

As far as Fauci, yes, you prove again you're a special kind of retard. Retard, he did not say "masks don't work." He said, "I don’t think people should be frightened. The risk right now, today, currently, is really relatively low for the American public. But that could change.” ........ right now, don’t worry about it, be more concerned about influenza, which is going into a second peak for the season, than coronavirus…. People wearing masks now is just not relevant. You don’t need to be walking around with a mask right now. Masks, quite frankly, are more important for people who are infected to prevent them from infecting someone else.” Emphasis, mine.

Special kind of retard, Fauci said that in mid-February, 2020, when there was a grand total of only 15 cases in the U.S.. Do you understand that? He said masks are important to prevent those infected with covid from spreading it. When there were only 15 people with it, it wasn't a concern for the other 330 million uninfected people to wear a mask. And as he also said in February, 2020, "that could change," and it did.

He never said masks don't work. He only said they weren't needed when there were only 15 cases. So yes, you are a special kind of retard to think he actually said, "masks don't work."

Faun, please stop hitting on me, I like women. Thank you

PS - you are an OCD ridden fat fuck

I have found that Mac is about as useful as tits on a bull when it comes to an actual discussion, and he is best suited for the "IGNORE" function.

(see his response for further proof)
That was a bull I saw him nursing on. There must be tits.

"Right now"

Did he say it or not?

He said they weren't needed at that time. He never said masks don't work.

That's a big increase!

Tramp created a POISON to finish his murder of Americans for Putin!
Hmmm, a lefty admitting that TRUMP! gave Quid Pro what he's now distributing and trying to take credit for.
A TrumpTard admitting Tramp deserves credit for creating a poison to kill Americans for his boss, Putin.

Forum List

Back