61% Americans Say Abortions Should Be Legal!

Umm, people should not have unprotected sex if they don't want to get pregnant.

Life if full of choices, and choices have consequences.

You: They made a bad choice. Let's kill the baby!

So? Does that mean vaccines should be forced on women against their will like he endorsed?

Yeah, very few people die or get hospitalized from COVID. I didn't either, and I had Alpha, the most deadly variant.

But you changed the subject. He said "her body, her choice," but when it came to the vaccines, he said, "your body, my choice." And history has shown the vaccines are enormously fallible.

They can also be deadly. They pushed the vaccines on people, and now they are saying that the J&J is so dangerous, it should not be given except as a last resort...

The vaccines do not prevent infection or transmission, or even hospitalization and death with certainty. As such they are simply a medical treatment to reduce severity of disease. But you are advocating mandating them on all women against their will, regardless of prior infection?
Most abortions are married women and an exceptions happen, dupe. At least we have free BC now and fewer abortions.

All I ask is the dupes stop getting crap GOP misinformation like yours. A total disgrace and disaster.... also lead the world's idiot cons....You're unbelievable fools...Vaccines prevent like 80% of transmission and 97% of ddeaths.DUH.

The AP is 176 years old this year. They have been somewhat to the left since I took up politics and got bashed by a lot of journalists in NYC around the year 1996, when I got my first computer as an early Christmas present from my dear and lovingly supportive late husband. I went to the NYTimes Forums because I was curious as to why the American people had re-elected a sick skirt-chaser regardless of party. I never could figure that one out since it was my opinion that a leader who was true blue to his wife and family was the only kind of leader I could support. Boy, was I dumb back then. :rolleyes-41: But the NYT was a great place to pick up advanced vocabulary... er, some of which were 4-letter words I still don't care for in public speaking out. And I cherish the memory of the Haiku poets who seemed to make the 17-syllable work a beautiful art at the NYT Forums. I'm sure some of them were well-disguised but genius staffers at the paper. They seemed to make American English more beautiful than a colorful sky at morning. However one thing that has not changed at the Associated Press is their certainty of getting stories out there lightening fast. And that is a good thing, whether or not their politics are mismatched to mine.
they are journalists...

Are you really this ignorant or just lying?

Since Roe passed over 90% of abortions have been performed on single women.
85% i see. whatever. 70% want to leave it as it is. GOP overreach. The GOP is all about greedy white megarich lying bigots....and baffled rubes.

85% i see. whatever. 70% want to leave it as it is. GOP overreach. The GOP is all about greedy white megarich lying bigots....and baffled rubes.
Then you need glasses, it's averaged over 90% single women having abortions since the Roe decision.

70% want limits on abortion, 80% plus want late term abortion banned completely.

The People in every state will get what they want within the limits of The Constitution and The Law.

The AP is 176 years old this year. They have been somewhat to the left since I took up politics and got bashed by a lot of journalists in NYC around the year 1996, when I got my first computer as an early Christmas present from my dear and lovingly supportive late husband. I went to the NYTimes Forums because I was curious as to why the American people had re-elected a sick skirt-chaser regardless of party. I never could figure that one out since it was my opinion that a leader who was true blue to his wife and family was the only kind of leader I could support. Boy, was I dumb back then. :rolleyes-41: But the NYT was a great place to pick up advanced vocabulary... er, some of which were 4-letter words I still don't care for in public speaking out. And I cherish the memory of the Haiku poets who seemed to make the 17-syllable work a beautiful art at the NYT Forums. I'm sure some of them were well-disguised but genius staffers at the paper. They seemed to make American English more beautiful than a colorful sky at morning. However one thing that has not changed at the Associated Press is their certainty of getting stories out there lightening fast. And that is a good thing, whether or not their politics are mismatched to mine.
left means real to the GOP base...87
Then you need glasses, it's averaged over 90% single women having abortions since the Roe decision.

70% want limits on abortion, 80% plus want late term abortion banned completely.

The People in every state will get what they want within the limits of The Constitution and The Law.
and only 28% WANT TO REPEAL Roe. You always miss the point, baffled statistician.

Most abortions are married women and an exceptions happen, dupe. At least we have free BC now and fewer abortions.

All I ask is the dupes stop getting crap GOP misinformation like yours. A total disgrace and disaster.... also lead the world's idiot cons....You're unbelievable fools...Vaccines prevent like 80% of transmission and 97% of ddeaths.DUH.
Incorrect and not even close. I am guessing you are being sought after by our new "Ministry of Truth" ;).

1651903461030.png

Edit: It looks like Big Bend Texas beat me to this. However, you are bold to say the GOP gives misinformation yet what you gave was way way off. As usual it is the left giving the misinformation.

And well over 70% say that some form of abortion should be legal.

Alito says states can do whatever they want...including outlawing all forms of abortion

Incorrect and not even close. I am guessing you are being sought after by our new "Ministry of Truth" ;).

View attachment 641525

Edit: It looks like Big Bend Texas beat me to this. However, you are bold to say the GOP gives misinformation yet what you gave was way way off. As usual it is the left giving the misinformation.
my mistake. The majority already have children.
  1. Most Women Getting Abortions Are Already Mothers

Mothers. 59% Of Abortion Patients Already Have A Child. Contrary to many political narratives, women are thinking of their children when they choose abortion. by Jamie Kenney. May 3, 2022. There ...

View attachment 641525

My mistake.
  1. Most Women Getting Abortions Are Already Mothers

Mothers. 59% Of Abortion Patients Already Have A Child. Contrary to many political narratives, women are thinking of their children when they choose abortion. by Jamie Kenney. May 3, 2022. There ...

Forum List

Back