61% Americans Say Abortions Should Be Legal!

they get to masturbate but want the real thing, that why there are so many rapes. Most rapist are not caught.
Rape is not a crime of sexual desire or frustration, it's a crime of domination and control.

You should really stop embarrassing yourself.

What does Psalm 137:9 mean when it says, “Happy is the one who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks”?​

and he even told men to do it and slash the wifes.

What I'm saying is that the fetus has no soul yet (it's not proven to, nobody even remembers being in the womb). Once it's born, things change and rights appear. Not everyone thinks that every fetus is a unique person that lives once and then goes to heaven or hell. (in which case, you'd have at least one leg to stand on).

I don’t remember being 6 months older either. Not sure I see your point.

You cult fucks dont care about women in Mississippi. You shit on them constantly. ROEvWade is Unconstitutional. It was a terrible decision and now it is going to be done the proper way.

You will be able to murder a baby during delivery in California. How is that not a victory for the cult?

I don’t remember being 6 months older either. Not sure I see your point.
Meaning that to some people, abortion is a nothingburger.
And exactly, nobody really remember anything before 6 months old or so. Is the soul not there yet?

Meaning that to some people, abortion is a nothingburger.
And exactly, nobody really remember anything before 6 months old or so. Is the soul not there yet?

So it is ok to kill a 6 month old?

So it is ok to kill a 6 month old?
No, I'm speculating, nothing is proven. And it's still not ok once they're born. I don't subscribe to the weirdo after birth "abortion" stuff. But that's my personal opinion.

What does Psalm 137:9 mean when it says, “Happy is the one who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks”?​

and he even told men to do it and slash the wifes.
Great quote. The Jews were describing how cruel the Edomites were. So cruel that killing babies made them happy.

Kind of like democrats. Killing babies makes them happy too.

Forum List

Back