61% Americans Say Abortions Should Be Legal!

They printed an article by a pro life atheist. Too bad you're too blind and too ignorant to read past the headlines.
And not all Christians are Anti Abortion...

But lets be very clear that religious in politics has had Abortion as a min theme for the last 50 years...

Trying to be ignorant of that is a bit dishonest...

There is a belief structure on both sides when life starts... Lets not blame the bible on this totally because if this was meant to be a big issue then Jesus might have mentioned it... He didn't even though it was pretty common in Palestine at the time...

Abortion over the centuries was used as a political football in religion. Catholicism banned it only 170 years ago because the Pope need papal infalacy(from French Bishops) to stop an invasion of the Papal States during the reunification of Italy. You have to love the irony in that...

But it can be done according to you.
There are no limits on what can be done through the amendment process.

That doesn't mean there's a snowball's chance in hell of an amendment allowing slavery ever being passed much less ratified in the future.

This a very childish, short-sighted view. If it feels good, do it, right? Typical left-wing ”thinking”.
We don't all have the religious view about the fetus. I think that the soul is eternal and goes through different bodies through time. So the body is more like a simple vessel. The soul will just take another one. That's my religion, if you will.

And not all Christians are Anti Abortion...

But lets be very clear that religious in politics has had Abortion as a min theme for the last 50 years...

Trying to be ignorant of that is a bit dishonest...

There is a belief structure on both sides when life starts... Lets not blame the bible on this totally because if this was meant to be a big issue then Jesus might have mentioned it... He didn't even though it was pretty common in Palestine at the time...

Abortion over the centuries was used as a political football in religion. Catholicism banned it only 170 years ago because the Pope need papal infalacy(from French Bishops) to stop an invasion of the Papal States during the reunification of Italy. You have to love the irony in that...
Where have I ever made such a statement?

His claim was that all pro lifers are religious zealots which is factually untrue.

There are no limits on what can be done through the amendment process.

That doesn't mean there's a snowball's chance in hell of an amendment allowing slavery ever being passed much less ratified in the future.
If Trump Republicans get the majority they need, who knows?

We don't all have the religious view about the fetus. I think that the soul is eternal and goes through different bodies through time. So the body is more like a simple vessel. The soul will just take another one. That's my religion, if you will.
There's no concurrence among religious people as to ensoulment taking place before birth so that's a spurious argument at best.

I'm quite happy to watch you fabricate bullshit you have absolutely no basis in fact to support.

Without folks like you this place would be far less entertaining.
You knowI'm right. My number might not be exact, but it's pretty fucking close to that, and you know it. So YOU stop with the bullshit.

Forum List

Back