61% Americans Say Abortions Should Be Legal!

You can't counter the content, so you insult me. Typical. Does this mean I win?
All you're winning is the award for the most bullshit today.

I already showed your claim as to the source and the author to be false along with your slavery claims.

We don't all have the religious view about the fetus. I think that the soul is eternal and goes through different bodies through time. So the body is more like a simple vessel. The soul will just take another one. That's my religion, if you will.

Ok, so then straight murder is ok with you? I mean, your soul would just move to another vessel if you were killed, right, so what is the harm?

remember them when they had slaves who got pg, instead of messing a body up to much, barrett is for incubators.

remember them when they had slaves who got pg, instead of messing a body up to much, barrett is for incubators.
Well no, and neither does anyone else living today or in the last fifty years.

Slavery ended 140 years ago, how long are you idiots going to keep picking at that scab?

Ok, so then straight murder is ok with you? I mean, your soul would just move to another vessel if you were killed, right, so what is the harm?
What do the crime should be for women seeking abortions??

Well no, and neither does anyone else living today or in the last fifty years.

Slavery ended 140 years ago, how long are you idiots going to keep picking at that scab?
Incest is wide spread in the bible, I even knew of a girl that was incested by her brother, it hasn't stopped.

what should be a women who was incest by her brother, father, a slap in the hands.

Incest is wide spread in the bible, I even knew of a girl that was incested by her brother, it hasn't stopped.
No, it is not widespread in the bible, there are only a few mentions of it in the OT and none in the NT that I've ever come across.

It's certainly not endorsed by any recognized denomination of Christianity or Judaism I'm aware of.

If your friend got "incested", not a word by the way, by her brother it wasn't justified by anything in either Christian or Jewish Doctrine.

No, it is not widespread in the bible, there are only a few mentions of it in the OT and none in the NT that I've ever come across.

It's certainly not endorsed by any recognized denomination of Christianity or Judaism I'm aware of.

If your friend got "incested", not a word by the way, by her brother it wasn't justified by anything in either Christian or Jewish Doctrine.
It was. they even brought a priest to have an abortion if she was unfaithful to her husband , and made her drink gods knows what.

It was. they even brought a priest to have a abortion if she was unfaithful to her husband.
That has nothing to do with incest. Try staying on track.

Neither Christians today or modern Jews adhere to Old Testament Law so you're probably safe.

What I'm saying is that the fetus has no soul yet (it's not proven to, nobody even remembers being in the womb). Once it's born, things change and rights appear. Not everyone thinks that every fetus is a unique person that lives once and then goes to heaven or hell. (in which case, you'd have at least one leg to stand on).

Last edited:

Forum List

Back