62% Think Trump Committed a Crime

62%? Interesting, just your boy Old Joe the shakedown artist who doesn't know why his son kept asking him to call into the speaker phone of meetings with criminals
That makes no sense, kaz. This is about Trump being held accountable.

Start your own worthless thread on Biden.

The problem with your hypothesis is that there is no "Trump wins."

America will choose an 82 two year old crypt keeper over a blustering ass bag facing 90 indictments for trying to install himself dictator.

Yes, you will make sure of that no matter how many fraudulent ballots it takes.

We were safe under the con man. Not so much under the dilapidated con man

62%? Interesting, just your boy Old Joe the shakedown artist who doesn't know why his son kept asking him to call into the speaker phone of meetings with criminals
That makes no sense, kaz. This is about Trump being held accountable.

Start your own worthless thread on Biden.

you find me, another man, cute?

tantrums, sorry, you can not categorize my posts as tantrums, I know that is how you respond, with tantrums, but to stereotype people as being the same as you is a bit bigoted
If your tantrums are cute, then they are cute. You are so goofy. :) Continue to amuse us, please.

America will choose an 82 two year old crypt keeper over a blustering ass bag facing 90 indictments for trying to install himself dictator.
No they won't, if for no other reason than the number of Americans Biden is killing by allowing the free flow of fentanyl into the country....along with disease and child trafficking.

No, YOU want an incompetent, incontinent, kid sniffing traitor as your Dear Leader you know nothing troll. And that’s Biden so don’t try your your pathetic trolling asshole. You have no grasp of reality.

No, YOU want an incompetent, incontinent, kid sniffing traitor as your Dear Leader you know nothing troll. And that’s Biden so don’t try your your pathetic trolling asshole. You have no grasp of reality.

I don't want either, Chucklhead. That's why I don't want Trump to be the nominee. A different Republican can beat Biden. He can't.

Forum List

Back