62% Think Trump Committed a Crime

But Trump totally owned them with his mugshot, though, so it's perfectly okay. Oh, and somehow Republicans are now going to win the black vote.
Anyone feel free to explain the path to 270 with this public sentiment.
If anyone can get Trump to 270, it's Biden.
Or Harris.
And, well, of course, Hillary.

Kinda have to wonder how Biden isn't walking away with this.

1693327815748.png

NOPE!
Just trying to educate the simple-minded tRUMP rats.
Simple minded maybe, but not pure evil like you. You vote in the number one cause of deaths in the US for 18-49 along with disease, crime and child trafficking. Try breaking free from the Reich and helping us save America.

You ran away and I kicked you in the butt. You are simply worthless here.

Trump committed boodles of crimes, and he is going to be convicted for them.

Nothing of your hate and rage will get you retribution and revenge: only mocking laughter. Forever.

You ran away and I kicked you in the butt. You are simply worthless here.

Trump committed boodles of crimes, and he is going to be convicted for them.

Nothing of your hate and rage will get you retribution and revenge: only mocking laughter. Forever.
slow horse, still the bigot stereotyping those he knows nothing of

I like when you post slow horse, your attempt to insult is so pathetic it makes me laugh, not out-loud, as in LOL. Mocking laughter forever? MLF? Thank you for the attention, maybe next time, come back, and I will educate you. How does that sound.

Last edited:
So about 9 of 12. Too bad for the Trump haters. Funny how people can 'believe' a crime was committed without seeing any of the evidence. So much for justice.

slow horse, still the bigot stereotyping those he knows nothing of

I like when you post slow horse, your attempt to insult is so pathetic it makes me laugh, not out-loud, as in LOL. Mocking laughter forever? MLF? Thank you for the attention, maybe next time, come back, and I will educate you. How does that sound.
:) You are so cute in your tantrums. You can write letters to Trump in jail.

But Trump totally owned them with his mugshot, though, so it's perfectly okay. Oh, and somehow Republicans are now going to win the black vote.

Anyone feel free to explain the path to 270 with this public sentiment.

62%? Interesting, just your boy Old Joe the shakedown artist who doesn't know why his son kept asking him to call into the speaker phone of meetings with criminals

Last time doesn't matter.
Only this time does.
Thus, my statement stands.
If Trump wins, it's because the Dems ran Biden.

The problem with your hypothesis is that there is no "Trump wins."

America will choose an 82 two year old crypt keeper over a blustering ass bag facing 90 indictments for trying to install himself dictator.

Forum List

Back