62% Think Trump Committed a Crime

The purpose of our criminal justice system is to make the criminals do their time, or else we just have more crime again.
There are plenty we are not sending to jail and they are terrorizing our cities so stop your bullshit.

is that the "riggers" Trump was talking about?
That's his defense?
No the criminals in the Democratic shitholes released and never prosecuted. Pay attention, dork. An organization called GBI was one of those riggers and has been exposed as one.

But Trump totally owned them with his mugshot, though, so it's perfectly okay. Oh, and somehow Republicans are now going to win the black vote.

Anyone feel free to explain the path to 270 with this public sentiment.

I’m pretty sure you don’t care. You always want to lose. An election won according to you was a lost opportunity to lose.

When is your winning by losing strategy supposed to kick in?

But Trump totally owned them with his mugshot, though, so it's perfectly okay. Oh, and somehow Republicans are now going to win the black vote.

"Show me the man, I'll show you the crime" -- First Amendment in Constitution 2.0 in the Glorious 1,000 year democrat Reich

/----/ Stop lying. The poll didn't say "62% Think Trump Committed a Crime."

You can always spot a fake poll used to generate a news headline. They bury the demographics in fine print on a link. "Nationwide surveys of registered voters; Each wave represents approximately 1,000 interviews taken over the prior three-five days." No mention of how many were Dems, Repubs or Independents. I wonder why they left that tidbit out.

Therefore, 62% of 1000 people, or 620 people out of 160,000,000 who voted, think the indictments are serious. Geeee, Spanky, that's less than 1/1000ths of 1%.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back