...62 years old, and Sedition Hunters found him...

So the hairy backed sausage skinner admits it's just a tattle tale crybaby bed wetter?
Are you gonna go tell your mommy on the board as well? Or do you call it your "daddy"?

Like I said, you rubes are a bunch of cowardly bed wetters.
Go run to Big Brother. It's exactly what I would expect from an obese sloppy pussy like yourself.

Can you stop biting a pillow long enough to go inform on us all or do you go into cock withdrawals?

Turning government on you is called strategy, you Simp. We turn government against you, corporations against you, the media against you and society against you. Pushing your mutant kind to the fringes is the point.

😄

What "violence?"

Maybe you should ask

is anyone IDed as violent on 1/6 really a conservative Republican Trump supporter???

Because NONE OF THEM ARE....

the guy who kicked in Dykey Nancy's door was a life long Dem activist, donor, AND CANDIDATE....

STOP PARROTING FAUX "NEWS"

Cry all you want, but your buddies are _still_ ending up as Bubba's roommate.

Given how scared you are, you're clearly worried about that as well. I'll tip people off to look at your activities, and the activities of the other traitors here.

You poor little Proglodyte. Run to Uncle Joey and tell him we're mean.

He looks like the type who's going the mouth off to the wrong person in prison.
As you Progs state, people can be charged for near nothing. The power structures have not changed. The intensity of there will be no protesting to the point that it makes the fraud election system we have, look false. D.C. was on lockdown like a 3rd world nation. What a joke we are.

If he is such a "tough" guy, why is he hiding his face.
The f*cking coward.
He might kick your chickenshit ass all over the room or someone who is being held down by a small group. Then he is all the big "tough" guy.

He looks like he'd smack you into next week just for your slack-jawed faggotry....

All Americans must be grateful to, and proud of, the efforts of that web-based group of amateur sleuths who continue .... nearly 28 months later....to hunt down and identify those J6 MAGA jackasses who assaulted America on that tragic day. [ Sedition Hunters ]

Here's a bloke whose retirement just got a speedbump. 62 friggin' years old!!

Fth4EkoXwAI-AvI

Rockne Gerard Earles was tagged .... #SteamPunkLunk by the Sedition Hunters…​

"Rockne Earles, 62, of Chama, New Mexico, formerly of Oriska, North Dakota, is charged in a criminal complaint filed in the District of Columbia with assaulting, resisting, or impeding officers, civil disorder, both felonies, and the misdemeanor charges of entering and remaining in a restricted building or grounds, disorderly and disruptive conduct in a restricted building or grounds, engaging in physical violence in a restricted building or grounds, disorderly conduct in a Capitol building, act of physical violence in the Capitol grounds or buildings, and parading, demonstrating, or picketing in a Capitol building. He was arrested yesterday in Chama, New Mexico."
J6 Reichstag Fire

Kevin McCarthy is a fucking pussy.

"J6 Reichstag Fire"

Even though there are those who may possibly think the tragedy that was January 6th is analogous to the notorious 'Reichstag Fire' .... the rest of us, we patriotic loyal Americans with a sense of civic responsibility, and respect for the rule of law and our Constitution... must still , as has been said previously:

"..... be grateful to, and proud of, the efforts of that web-based group of amateur sleuths who continue .... nearly 28 months later....to hunt down and identify those J6 MAGA jackasses who assaulted America on that tragic day. [ Sedition Hunters ]

I would urge loyal patriotic Americans to donate to Sedition Hunters. I'm not exactly sure how you would do that, but a loyal patriotic American will find a way. Maybe send 'em an email and inquire? It is the American thing to do. IMHO God bless America and protect us from our enemies.....foreign and domestic.
WWG1WGA, MAGA! :thup:

Even though there are those who may possibly think the tragedy that was January 6th is analogous to the notorious 'Reichstag Fire' .... the rest of us, we patriotic loyal Americans with a sense of civic responsibility, and respect for the rule of law and our Constitution... must still , as has been said previously:

"..... be grateful to, and proud of, the efforts of that web-based group of amateur sleuths who continue .... nearly 28 months later....to hunt down and identify those J6 MAGA jackasses who assaulted America on that tragic day. [ Sedition Hunters ]

I would urge loyal patriotic Americans to donate to Sedition Hunters. I'm not exactly sure how you would do that, but a loyal patriotic American will find a way. Maybe send 'em an email and inquire? It is the American thing to do. IMHO God bless America and protect us from our enemies.....foreign and domestic.

QsaderFrank went down the rabbit hole a long time ago.

These guys are nothing more than the American version of Nazi brownshirts.

Turning government on you is called strategy, you Simp. We turn government against you, corporations against you, the media against you and society against you. Pushing your mutant kind to the fringes is the point.

😄
Yeah, it's the same strategy the NAZI party used in the 1930s.

There were more FBI Agents in that crowd posing as Trump supporters than there were looking into the Biden Crime Family

Maybe but at least I don't get confused outside a bathroom or virtue signal by listing my pronouns.
I've never been confused by biology.
I don't cower over the weather.
And I'll never piss myself over an unarmed fake Fedsurrection set up by our own govt.

Now if you'd ever like to prove how retarded I am we could have a debate if you'd like.
I'm sure you'd love to show your fellow proglodytic minions how stupid I am with a 1 on 1 debate.
A smart lesbo like yourself should be able to easily out think me in a debate, right?

😄
What you just described is fascism. You support fascism. Scumbag.

😄
When are you going to turn on the showers and fire the ovens?

:evil:

RESPONSE: "Rockne Earles, 62,....... is charged with assaulting, resisting, or impeding officers, both felonies,...... engaging in physical violence in a restricted building or grounds,... act of physical violence in the Capitol grounds or buildings,

PS...support and contribute to Sedition Hunters. You will feel patriotic in doing so. God bless America!
Operative word “or.”

There was no insurrection that day. It is however criminal to assault a police office IF he did any such thing.

Raises the question, forget that ambiguous list of possible charges, as meaningless. What did he actually DO?

And why don’t those hunters spend some time trying to help law enforcement catch the arsonists from the summer of 2020. You didn’t seem to answer that question.

Forum List

Back