64% think attempting and failing to obstruct justice is as bad as obstructing justice

Interesting finding in Mueller's report that sane voters are mulling over (the Trump cultists are beyond sanity)

The [Mueller] report did say "the investigation established that the Russian government perceived it would benefit from a Trump presidency and worked to secure that outcome" and the Trump campaign "expected it would benefit electorally from information stolen and released through Russian efforts."

Also James Comey sunk Hillary and not Julian Assange or Wikileaks...

This latest survey (post the redacted Mueller report,) is a bit of "bad news" for Trump.....not only in his attempts to obstruct justice, but ALSO of his incompetence in such attempts.

As a reminder to the simple math challenged, Trump sycophants, 64% is almost 2 out of 3 voters.

Bad news for Trump: 64% of Americans think attempting and failing to obstruct justice is as bad as obstructing justice

Hey Nat,

Did you know the Business insider is owned by a German Company?

Axel Springer SE - Wikipedia

Business Insider - Wikipedia

And the CEO is German:

Mathias Döpfner - Wikipedia

What is my point?

Simple, as you and those like you screamed about Russian influence all this time and how the stolen emails influenced our election it make me wonder how many news agencies are foriegn owned and influenced the reader mind in this country?

So do you enjoy Germany influenced over those like you while you whine about the possible Obstruction by Trump?

......and your REAL point is?????

Was FOX once owned by an Australian?

Was Wikileaks owned by an American

Does Gateway Pundit get money from Russian oligarchs?

This latest survey (post the redacted Mueller report,) is a bit of "bad news" for Trump.....not only in his attempts to obstruct justice, but ALSO of his incompetence in such attempts.

As a reminder to the simple math challenged, Trump sycophants, 64% is almost 2 out of 3 voters.

Bad news for Trump: 64% of Americans think attempting and failing to obstruct justice is as bad as obstructing justice

Hey Nat,

And the CEO is German:

What is my point?

Simple, as you and those like you screamed about Russian influence all this time and how the stolen emails influenced our election it make me wonder how many news agencies are foriegn owned and influenced the reader mind in this country?

So do you enjoy Germany influenced over those like you while you whine about the possible Obstruction by Trump?

I am not the one complaining about how Russia influenced the election now am I?

I am not the one using a poll by a German owned News outlet trying to convince posters that Trump is evil am I?

Let talk abou Julian Assange and Wikileaks and was the information released through their site ever proven to be false?

No, and in fact it cost a few people their job and rightfully so.

So as you beat the drum about misinformation well the information was correct and your side has yet to prove otherwise.

Hey Nat,

And the CEO is German:

What is my point?

Does nat come out of his basement more than once a week?

Hey Nat,

And the CEO is German:

What is my point?

Does nat come out of his basement more than once a week?

Does it matter why all of us post from?

I do my best posting while on the toilet...

Now as for Nat thread I am questioning why Nat is using a foreign owned site to support his opinion against Trump but then complains about Russia and Wikileaks?

Trump did not obstruct anything....he didn't try to obstruct anything....and he didn't collude with Russia....asking if someone could be fired is not obstruction.....

Sorry Gnat, but:

A). Trump did not attempt to obstruct justice. Just the latest new lie from the left after calling him a pussy grabber, a child molester, and a Nazi whose money all came from his father.

B). Polls don't mean shit. 95% of those polled don't know what they're talking about much less what they are being asked because most polls are set up to get the voter to answer a certain way. And public opinion means jack anyway.

C). I'd say all that matters is LAW, but even law doesn't matter, Hillary is proof of that. In the end, what will decide Trump's guilt or innocence and fate is MONEY and CONNECTIONS. And you can take it to the bank that Trump has a lot of both. If the Dims want Trump out of office in 2020, they're just going to have to beat him at the ballot box and this Mueller report will be old and long gone by then and much better understood by then. And looking at your list of hopefuls, I'd be pretty concerned.

Last edited:

Jake, you're so beyond fucked it's incredible. You're actually worse than the last Japanese solider still holding out in the jungles of New Guinea refusing to admit WWII is over.
black-knight-gif-11.gif

That's how the law works.

If I attempt to steal something from Walmart and a uniformed guy holds me while doing it, then, like Trump said..."I'm F#$CKED!!"

If I attempt to steal something from Walmart and a uniformed guy holds me while doing it, then, like Trump said..."I'm F#$CKED!!"

That is just not true at all. In any way. Your misunderstanding of the Law is not the least bit surprising.

The WORST the store can do is get an order forbidding you from entering the store again.

No prosecutor in the Country would charge someone with 'attempted theft'

He/She would get laughed out of the Court Room.

I mean, you 'attempt' to act knowledgeable but no one will ever, ever, ever convict you of it.

Case closed

Jake, you're so beyond fucked it's incredible. You're actually worse than the last Japanese solider still holding out in the jungles of New Guinea refusing to admit WWII is over.

Oh.....you din't like my post, Frankie????..................Is it me.....or the cited survey that you don't like????.............LMAO

(stay on topic, "deplorable")

Frankie's not going to like these stats either:

Trump approval drops to 2019 low: poll
Friday, April 19, 2019 - 01:07

The number of Americans who approve of President Donald Trump dropped by 3 percentage points to the lowest level of the year following the release of a special counsel report detailing Russian interference in the last U.S. presidential election, according to an exclusive Reuters/Ipsos public opinion poll.""""

Trump approval drops to 2019 low: poll

If I attempt to steal something from Walmart and a uniformed guy holds me while doing it,

Unless you walk out the door with the merchandise......

That is just not true at all. In any way. Your misunderstanding of the Law is not the least bit surprising.

The WORST the store can do is get an order forbidding you from entering the store again.

No prosecutor in the Country would charge someone with 'attempted theft'

He/She would get laughed out of the Court Room.

I mean, you 'attempt' to act knowledgeable but no one will ever, ever, ever convict you of it.

Case closed
448.jpg

The police don't agree w/your bogus assessment.

If I attempt to steal something from Walmart and a uniformed guy holds me while doing it,

thats-not-how-this-works-thats-not-howany-of-this-13529058.png

You guys are even attempting to change well-known law practices now, just for your Trumpenführer.

You really are shameful and pathetic at this point.

You guys are even attempting to change well-known law practices now, just for your Trumpenführer.

Bullshit. There were no attempts to obstruct justice. The Democrats are running this obstruction circus because the only thing they can agree on, other than anti semitism and anti Americanism, is hating Trump.

bud

until they leave the store with the merchandise, they have committed no crime.

Forum List

Back