64% think attempting and failing to obstruct justice is as bad as obstructing justice

The police don't agree w/your bogus assessment.

I never said a word about the Cops. The Police don't prosecute, Mister Webster.

They don't convict either.

And you should stick with social justice and leave REAL Justice to those that have an IQ.

And you should stick with social justice and leave REAL Justice to those that have an IQ.
In my initial response, I gave the example of "a guy in a uniform holding you", that's a cop and/or store security.

The minute you ATTEMPT to steal...you're EFFED!

Period.

This latest survey (post the redacted Mueller report,) is a bit of "bad news" for Trump.....not only in his attempts to obstruct justice, but ALSO of his incompetence in such attempts.

As a reminder to the simple math challenged, Trump sycophants, 64% is almost 2 out of 3 voters.

Bad news for Trump: 64% of Americans think attempting and failing to obstruct justice is as bad as obstructing justice
This poll DOES NOT give adequate information about the safe guards of their sampling methodology. Chances are just as good they skewed their results for a story. From what little information we have, it sounds like their sampling base could be profiled as generally one type of user. Internet based, not having a regular job, at home with mom and dad, disabled, single moms, or retirees with internet access, etc.

From the article;

"SurveyMonkey Audience polls from a national sample balanced by census data of age and gender. Respondents are incentivized to complete surveys through charitable contributions. Generally speaking, digital polling tends to skew toward people with access to the internet."

SurveyMonkey - Wikipedia

IOW, for all you know, b/c you are using SurveyMonkey for your poll, half of the respondents hypothetically, COULD be kids that have not even graduated high school yet. Why should any one give a fuck?

SurveyMonkey is NOT a recognized as a legitimate polling outfit for discussing public policy. Get yourself a life already.

Polls mean nothing. That said, at this point it seems that 64% of people in America asked (as opposed to just Americans) are as stupid as bat guano.
Even if some polls meant anything, this is SurveyMonkey. If the owners of this site paid the 20 bones a month to be a member, they could create surveys, select their own sample groups, and push their own agenda.

IT MEANS NOTHING.

In my initial response, I gave the example of "a guy in a uniform holding you", that's a cop and/or store security.

The minute you ATTEMPT to steal...you're EFFED!

Period.
It's a stupid example, anyhow, since there was no example of trying to obstruct justice.

This latest survey (post the redacted Mueller report,) is a bit of "bad news" for Trump.....not only in his attempts to obstruct justice, but ALSO of his incompetence in such attempts.

As a reminder to the simple math challenged, Trump sycophants, 64% is almost 2 out of 3 voters.

Bad news for Trump: 64% of Americans think attempting and failing to obstruct justice is as bad as obstructing justice

Actually, in legal terms it is, 100%.

Here's a helpful primer I happened across yesterday: I like this guy. He's a video law class.

Jake, you're so beyond fucked it's incredible. You're actually worse than the last Japanese solider still holding out in the jungles of New Guinea refusing to admit WWII is over.

Oh.....you din't like my post, Frankie????..................Is it me.....or the cited survey that you don't like????.............LMAO

(stay on topic, "deplorable")

Jake, as I've said for the past 2 years, you fuckers made a YUGE mistake in going after Trump in the first place; even worse, your coup failed!

WTG Frankie! Identified one of the approximately 2 LedZep tunes that wasn't stolen by Jimmy Plagiarist and Robber Plant. :rock:

only as much as attempted murder is as bad as murder

or attempted robbery is as bad as robbery,,,
I think both the right and left have gone off the deep end here. Trump is not going to be charged with any crime, at least not while he is in office. He may or may not be facing impeachment which is not a legal process but a political process to remove a goverment official from office for misconduct, such as perjury of oath, abuse of authority, bribery, intimidation, misuse of assets, failure to supervise, dereliction of duty, unbecoming conduct, refusal to obey a lawful order, chronic intoxication, tax evasion, etc.... In other words if Trump in the opinion of congress is guilty of misconduct he can be removed from office. That's it.

Here's a helpful primer I happened across yesterday: I like this guy. He's a video law class.

He's slick, but he's also slimy, just as Mueller is. By suggesting the President may be guilty of obstruction but falsely claiming he can't indict him, despite the fact there is no case law to support that claim, and by suggesting the Democrat controlled House is where the President can get a fair hearing, Mueller makes a mockery of his own claim to "fairness".

He's slick, but he's also slimy, just as Mueller is. By suggesting the President may be guilty of obstruction but falsely claiming he can't indict him, despite the fact there is no case law to support that claim, and by suggesting the Democrat controlled House is where the President can get a fair hearing, Mueller makes a mockery of his own claim to "fairness".

Those were as he points out, Mueller's own ground rules from the outset. That means he can find evidence but (thinks he) cannot indict.

Now, the question of whether that's true (that a sitting POTUS can't be indicted) isn't at all settled. There's no known reason that can't happen. So it's a self-limitation.

Those were as he points out, Mueller's own ground rules from the outset. That means he can find evidence but (thinks he) cannot indict.

Now, the question of whether that's true (that a sitting POTUS can't be indicted) isn't at all settled. There's no known reason that can't happen. So it's a self-limitation.

There was no limitation at all. Mueller could have said he found adequate grounds to indict the President, if such evidence existed, but didn't because he wasn't sure he had the power to. As to fairness, you would have to be retarded to believe Trump could get a fair hearing in the Democrat controlled House as Mueller suggested.

Now as for Nat thread I am questioning why Nat is using a foreign owned site to support his opinion against Trump but then complains about Russia and Wikileaks?

Let's let other "judge" your level of your moronic logic........

I cite a foreign owned (a German-owned.....and to my best recollection, Germany is a staunch ally of the U.S.) publication that surveyed AMERICANS............and the idiot Brucey finds that somewhat "disloyal".......

The Brucey idiot then finds a parallel with his orange hero utilizing the influence of Russian oligarch's (yes, Russia is not exactly an ally) and utilizes the electronic stealing by Wikileaks operated by a pedophile who is wanted in Sweden AND the U.S.

So........my friends......review Brucey's "logic" and by all means praise his intelligentsia..........LOL

Show us the proof that those were Mueller's ground rules.

Trump didn't obstruct justice; he obstructed a coup attempt.

A). Trump did not attempt to obstruct justice. Just the latest new lie from the left after calling him a pussy grabber, a child molester, and a Nazi whose money all came from his father.

Tattoo the above in your forehead.....and go tell it to those 64% of respondents who don't agree with your imbecility.

I simply posted a survey.......If you don't like it, try a laxative.

Well it seem the poll has been shown for what it is and is another slanted poll the left want to use for their argument against Trump and Russia.

As I pointed out the article is from a German owned company and as another poster pointed out the polling data could be slanted.

Now with that I know Nat will defend the data and website while screaming about the possible Obstruction and Russia influence over our 2016 election..

Forum List

Back