7 Things Liberals REALLY MEAN When They Cry “Racism”

Whenever someone repeats your question and adds "seriously"? You already know they dont have an answer.

I'm just wondering where is this "real racism" that is occuring? Anywhere? I mean since liberals are over using the word. I want to know what is this "real racism".

Because I think you dont have any examples and do not see any racism at all. But I'm asking to be sure I'm not just jumping to conclusions.

Continue...

Nope, I just no longer play games with partisan ideologues.

Plenty of others for you to play with.

You don't like the fact that I said that racism still exists, because it blows a hole in your binary, simplistic, transparent, tedious, standard left-wing race game.

Tough shit.

Checkmate.

How cute, ClosedMinded is playing checkers and thinks it's chess.

Last edited:
In a thread about racism and blacks KWC screams "EBT cards are not a paycheck" then pretends he isnt talking about blacks, race or racism in the thread on those topics.

They let their racism peek out peek a boo style and everyone else is supposed to pretend they didnt see it or he was talking about something else

You dumb fucking loon. You said you'd bet YOUR paycheck. I responded that an EBT card isn't a paycheck. It was a personal insult to YOU, you moronic imbecile. It had nothing to do with your ramblings about race. Do try to keep up if you can. Does someone have to dress you in the morning and change your adult diaper?

Wow, I'm glad you finally came up with something. Now can you say it without Mathbud drinks a cup of water and removes his hand from your ass

I shouldn't have to explain something that is blatantly obvious to the rest of the world.....but seeing what a simpleton you are, I gave in and made an exception in your case. Now go back to your video games and gubmint cheese and let the adults have a grownup conversation.

In a thread about racism and blacks KWC screams "EBT cards are not a paycheck" then pretends he isnt talking about blacks, race or racism in the thread on those topics.

They let their racism peek out peek a boo style and everyone else is supposed to pretend they didnt see it or he was talking about something else

You dumb fucking loon. You said you'd bet YOUR paycheck. I responded that an EBT card isn't a paycheck. It was a personal insult to YOU, you moronic imbecile. It had nothing to do with your ramblings about race. Do try to keep up if you can. Does someone have to dress you in the morning and change your adult diaper?

Wow, I'm glad you finally came up with something. Now can you say it without Mathbud drinks a cup of water and removes his hand from your ass

Checkmate. (Am I doing it right?)

No typically you cant checkmate someone elses game but you'll get there

Because it isn't stupid at all to declare yourself the winner of a debate and me making a comment about it wasn't at all intended to be sarcastic.

[to be clear sarcasm was very much intended in the above statement.]

When Republicans say "tar baby, boi, and uppity", we know exact what they are saying. Especially the ones who throw peanuts while saying "this is how we feed the animals". But their hate isn't limited to blacks. Look at what they say about gays, Muslims, Hispanics and so on.

Because it isn't stupid at all to declare yourself the winner of a debate and me making a comment about it wasn't at all intended to be sarcastic.

I guess it would be stupid if Mac didnt admit that he forfeited the game. When the other player gives up is it a tie now?

I guess it would be stupid if Mac didnt admit that he forfeited the game. When the other player gives up is it a tie now?

Yes, correct, I don't like playing games with partisan ideologues like you.

I prefer more mature, adult conversations with honest people.

Boy, ya got me there, ya really did.

I feel so ashamed.

I feel so ashamed.

If thats you excuse for not having an answer on a topic you brought up ...then go with that.

When Republicans say "tar baby, boi, and uppity", we know exact what they are saying. Especially the ones who throw peanuts while saying "this is how we feed the animals". But their hate isn't limited to blacks. Look at what they say about gays, Muslims, Hispanics and so on.

Would Harry Reid approving of candidate Obama by saying he is "light-skinned" and having "no Negro dialect unless he wanted to have one" an example of this coded hate speech against black people? Just curious. Hypocrite.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Would Harry Reid approving of candidate Obama by saying he is "light-skinned" and having "no Negro dialect unless he wanted to have one" an example of this coded hate speech against black people? Just curious. Hypocrite.

Rdean should just not answer and it'll be deemed a tie :lol:

I see that Hawkins is still learning his numbers? Damn shame that he still doesn't know anything of what he is talking about.

And you guys couldn't do outreach to the ******* if I gave you the talking points...

We don't do 'talking points'..
Those are the exclusive province of liberals. The easily led.

I feel so ashamed.

If thats you excuse for not having an answer on a topic you brought up ...then go with that.

Not an excuse. It is quite obvious to most on this board that you do not debate. You play childish word games and offer very little to the conversation.

Have your fun with what I just said.

Prove my point.

Rdean should just not answer and it'll be deemed a tie :lol:

Waddle on back to your mom's basement.

Every point is dead on..

7 Things Liberals REALLY MEAN When They Cry ?Racism? - John Hawkins - Page full

1) You disagree with me:

2) I need more attention and/or money:

3) Let’s take a choice away from black Americans:

4) You are disagreeing with a minority:

5) Your attack is damaging us:

6) You won't do what I want!:

7) Stop trying to do outreach to black Americans:

No...usually it just means you are a fucking racist

That is nothing more than a response of the non-thinker.

Every point is dead on..

7 Things Liberals REALLY MEAN When They Cry ?Racism? - John Hawkins - Page full

1) You disagree with me:

2) I need more attention and/or money:

3) Let’s take a choice away from black Americans:

4) You are disagreeing with a minority:

5) Your attack is damaging us:

6) You won't do what I want!:

7) Stop trying to do outreach to black Americans:

Is that what the voices in your head are telling you?

it probably means you're a whining white male victim who feels threatened by anyone else.

but why quibble, right?

Non sequitur

Forum List

Back