7 Things Liberals REALLY MEAN When They Cry “Racism”

In a thread about racism and blacks KWC screams "EBT cards are not a paycheck" then pretends he isnt talking about blacks, race or racism in the thread on those topics.

They let their racism peek out peek a boo style and everyone else is supposed to pretend they didnt see it or he was talking about something else

Since he was specifically talking to you and not saying it about a portion of the population it's hard to see how it was race-prompted at all. Perhaps you could explain that.

Why would he say that specifically to me in response to my post that was not discussing EBTs or paychecks?

Sadly, the Left's absurd over-use of the term dilutes it and has made it essentially nothing more than a punchline, a cartoon.

That takes the attention off of the real racism that does still exist.

They don't care, it's about politics for them anyway.

What is one example of real racism? Not conservative or liberal just flat out racist that you acknowledge exists. One thing?

In a thread about racism and blacks KWC screams "EBT cards are not a paycheck" then pretends he isnt talking about blacks, race or racism in the thread on those topics.

They let their racism peek out peek a boo style and everyone else is supposed to pretend they didnt see it or he was talking about something else

Since he was specifically talking to you and not saying it about a portion of the population it's hard to see how it was race-prompted at all. Perhaps you could explain that.

Why would he say that specifically to me in response to my post that was not discussing EBTs or paychecks?

You are not reasonable...I posted words from my mouth. I bet my paycheck you cannot respond to those words you will only respond to what you think those words mean.

This is the post he directly responded to.

Sadly, the Left's absurd over-use of the term dilutes it and has made it essentially nothing more than a punchline, a cartoon.

What is one example of real racism? Not conservative or liberal just flat out racist that you acknowledge exists. One thing?

You need an example of real racism, from either side?

Seriously?

Either you're terribly naive or you're being transparently obtuse.

Either way, I'm not going to play. Look it up.

I will, however, provide an example of what is NOT racism: "I don't like Obama's position on ___________"

Last edited:

You are not reasonable...I posted words from my mouth. I bet my paycheck you cannot respond to those words you will only respond to what you think those words mean.

Why would he bring up an EBT card again?

Seriously?

Whenever someone repeats your question and adds "seriously"? You already know they dont have an answer.

I'm just wondering where is this "real racism" that is occuring? Anywhere? I mean since liberals are over using the word. I want to know what is this "real racism".

Because I think you dont have any examples and do not see any racism at all. But I'm asking to be sure I'm not just jumping to conclusions.

Continue...

As an admittedly juvenile jab against you personally I would imagine. Why would bringing up EBT cards be racist again?

Seriously?

Whenever someone repeats your question and adds "seriously"? You already know they dont have an answer.

I'm just wondering where is this "real racism" that is occuring? Anywhere? I mean since liberals are over using the word. I want to know what is this "real racism".

Because I think you dont have any examples and do not see any racism at all. But I'm asking to be sure I'm not just jumping to conclusions.

Continue...

Nope, I just no longer play games with partisan ideologues.

Plenty of others for you to play with.

You don't like the fact that I said that racism still exists, because it blows a hole in your binary, simplistic, transparent, tedious, standard left-wing race game.

Tough shit.

Seriously?

Continue...

You don't like the fact that I said that racism still exists, because it blows a hole in your binary, simplistic, transparent, tedious, standard left-wing race game.

Tough shit.

Checkmate.

I see he touched a nerve..

Not a single post refutes a single point he made.. instead they attack him personally. A sure sign that he's dead on target.

Did you ever consider the points made by you & John Hawkins are wrong? :cuckoo:

What if discrimination prevents education & gainful employment. That forces tax payers to support the people who are discriminated against. They could have been productive people supporting others, the discrimination preventing this causes the rest of us to work like slaves to support them instead.

Last edited:

Continue...

Tough shit.

Checkmate.

Or not.

I see he touched a nerve..

Not a single post refutes a single point he made.. instead they attack him personally. A sure sign that he's dead on target.

Did you ever consider the points made by you & John Hawkins are wrong? :cuckoo:

What if discrimination prevents education & gainful employment. That forces tax payers to support the people who are discriminated against. They could have been productive people supporting others, the discrimination preventing this causes the rest of to work like slaves to support them instead.

What if...

You dumb fucking loon. You said you'd bet YOUR paycheck. I responded that an EBT card isn't a paycheck. It was a personal insult to YOU, you moronic imbecile. It had nothing to do with your ramblings about race. Do try to keep up if you can. Does someone have to dress you in the morning and change your adult diaper?

Too funny.

Just declare "victory".

Reminds me of third grade.

Actually it went like this:

You made a statement about real racism

I asked you for an example

Instead of an example you claimed I was too stupid thats why I didnt know

So I asked you since you're obviously superior in intellect that I must be too stupid and please enlighten me

Then it was revealed that you didnt have any examples to provide making you either as stupid as you claimed I was for ALSO not being able to provide an answer

OR

That really it was another one of your bullshit dodges and you didnt expect anyone to ask you for clairty.

I didnt have to claim victory...You took your ball and went home.

I didnt have to claim victory...You took your ball and went home.

You wanted to play your games, and I refused.

Just like third grade.

So, back to the point:

Ahhhhh, there it is folks. For liberals, words like EBT is rightwing code for black which is racist. ClosedMinded is too fuck stooped to understand I was calling him a moocher instead of a producer. Perhaps General Discussion or Gardening forums are better suited to your intelligence level. Just a suggestion.

You dumb fucking loon. You said you'd bet YOUR paycheck. I responded that an EBT card isn't a paycheck. It was a personal insult to YOU, you moronic imbecile. It had nothing to do with your ramblings about race. Do try to keep up if you can. Does someone have to dress you in the morning and change your adult diaper?

Wow, I'm glad you finally came up with something. Now can you say it without Mathbud drinks a cup of water and removes his hand from your ass

Forum List

Back