7 Things Liberals REALLY MEAN When They Cry “Racism”

If you look at any GOP gathering you wont see what liberals tell you to see. You'd see a huge majority of the GOP are whites.

To deny that or say "liberals say the GOP is white" makes you look stupid

Assholoe.....no one is denying that 90% of voting blacks, vote democrat.

The debate is why that is.

You say it is because we hate blacks.....thus why the blacks don't vote for us.

We say you tell them we hate blacks....and so they don't vote for us.

Stay with the program or remain a moron.

Whatever works best for you.

What about the best part of it all. Blacks believe that you hate them. See when we listen to things, watch stuff and put through our brains we determine that the GOP doesnt much care about or for blacks.

Now you're going to show how that happens in a minute because....Blacks have minds of their owns and arent simply believing something because they are told that.

You dont believe that tho...You think that Dems tell blacks stories and blacks are too stupid to realize it...which goes back to the the GOP not being to fond of blacks

Wrong again moron.

All you guys have to work with is the fact that GOP and conservative policies and ideas include less government intervention in the lives of Americans.

And morons like you twist that into the GOP and Conservatives not wanting to help those that cant help themselves.

And then morons like you say that such ideas are designed to hold the black man down....I guess morons like you believe that blacks are the only ones that are poor and destitute.

And in this worlds, the more you say something, the more people believe it. And the democratic party uses that crap in just about every speech they give.

And lets be reasonable.....people ALWAYS love to hear "it isn't your fault"

But you are a moron; you are not reasonable; you lie through the only tooth you likely have; and you have very little desire to find truth and fact in the rhetoric the democratic party knows you will pathetically regurgitate for them.

So on that note....shoo!

Also, no the debate is also you believe that the dems only say that the GOP is majority white when the facts show that they are

See?

You lie. How can anyone say that when the stats show that 90% of black voters vote democratic?

You simply say that we say that.......

You are too much of a moron to hide behind your words.

Assholoe.....no one is denying that 90% of voting blacks, vote democrat.

The debate is why that is.

You say it is because we hate blacks.....thus why the blacks don't vote for us.

We say you tell them we hate blacks....and so they don't vote for us.

Stay with the program or remain a moron.

Whatever works best for you.

What about the best part of it all. Blacks believe that you hate them. See when we listen to things, watch stuff and put through our brains we determine that the GOP doesnt much care about or for blacks.

Now you're going to show how that happens in a minute because....Blacks have minds of their owns and arent simply believing something because they are told that.

You dont believe that tho...You think that Dems tell blacks stories and blacks are too stupid to realize it...which goes back to the the GOP not being to fond of blacks

Wrong again moron.

All you guys have to work with is the fact that GOP and conservative policies and ideas include less government intervention in the lives of Americans.

And morons like you twist that into the GOP and Conservatives not wanting to help those that cant help themselves.

Or when you say you dont want to help those that cant help themselves thats also a clue.

And then morons like you say that such ideas are designed to hold the black man down....I guess morons like you believe that blacks are the only ones that are poor and destitute.

No we say it disproportionately effects minorities. You dont believe that any law does. Which is funny and once again shows your lack of give a dam about minorities in general and blacks specifically

And in this worlds, the more you say something, the more people believe it. And the democratic party uses that crap in just about every speech they give.

But you are a moron; you are not reasonable; you lie through the only tooth you likely have; and you have very little desire to find truth and fact in the rhetoric the democratic party knows you will pathetically regurgitate for them.

So on that note....shoo!

You are not reasonable...I posted words from my mouth. I bet my paycheck you cannot respond to those words you will only respond to what you think those words mean.

Also, no the debate is also you believe that the dems only say that the GOP is majority white when the facts show that they are

See?

You lie. How can anyone say that when the stats show that 90% of black voters vote democratic?

You simply say that we say that.......

You are too much of a moron to hide behind your words.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I never brought up black voters voting record. Maybe you quoted the wrong guy

Wrong again moron.

Or when you say you dont want to help those that cant help themselves thats also a clue.

No we say it disproportionately effects minorities. You dont believe that any law does. Which is funny and once again shows your lack of give a dam about minorities in general and blacks specifically

So on that note....shoo!

You are not reasonable...I posted words from my mouth. I bet my paycheck you cannot respond to those words you will only respond to what you think those words mean.

An EBT card is not a paycheck ClosedMinded.

Wrong again moron.

So on that note....shoo!

I guess this is some of that love being shown to the blacks. I'm talking about blacks and KWC associates that with EBT cards.

I have to admit that is pretty attractive and makes blacks feel even more welcome :doubt:

I guess this is some of that love being shown to the blacks. I'm talking about blacks and KWC associates that with EBT cards.

I have to admit that is pretty attractive and makes blacks feel even more welcome :doubt:

Holy shit! I bet you stand on street corners and shout at people don't you? You said, "You are not reasonable...I posted words from my mouth. I bet my paycheck you cannot respond to those words you will only respond to what you think those words mean." To which I replied, "An EBT card is not a paycheck ClosedMinded."

Somehow in that addled mind of yours, you try to make my comment be about race? Are you delusional or retarded? I ask that in all seriousness.

Liberals think that if one supports Clarence Thomas, Condoleeza Rice, Allen West, Herman Cain, or Ben Carson as people who could lead this country but do not support Obama and doubt his ability to lead this country, it must be because Obama is half black.

Holy shit! I bet you stand on street corners and shout at people don't you? You said, "You are not reasonable...I posted words from my mouth. I bet my paycheck you cannot respond to those words you will only respond to what you think those words mean." To which I replied, "An EBT card is not a paycheck ClosedMinded."

Somehow in that addled mind of yours, you try to make my comment be about race? Are you delusional or retarded? I ask that in all seriousness.

You're right what am I thinking. We are in a thread talking about race and black people and you bring up EBT cards. MY BAD! :eusa_boohoo: You're right maybe in a thread about race you werent talking about race... :itsok:

I said you wouldnt address anything I said and you brought up EBT cards and paychecks. Looks like I was right again

Liberals think that if one supports Clarence Thomas, Condoleeza Rice, Allen West, Herman Cain, or Ben Carson as people who could lead this country but do not support Obama and doubt his ability to lead this country, it must be because Obama is half black.

You forgot Colin Powell

1. You are a racist.

2. What you just said, that's racist.

3. What you just implied, that's racist.

4. You can't hid your racism behind a veil of euphemisms.

5. You parents were white trash who raised you with racist beliefs - be mad at them.

6. All the impotent rage in the world is not going to change the facts.

7. You fear minorities and you're a coward.

You forgot Colin Powell

And about 100 other conservative blacks. Oh wait, I doubt you can process that. Let me interpret it to something you'd understand. And about 100 other Uncle Tom's.

1. You are a racist.

5. You parents were white trash who raised you with racist beliefs - be mad at them.

Barking at the moon again?

1. You are a racist.

We went through your Bull Shit last time and Proved not only are you an ignorant racist, but that you are an instigator!!
I suppose you want to flag ship under some type of christian banner also??
Stop the hypocrisy and the propaganda, you will go to hell for lying and trying to instigate turmoil as you will for killing and stealing!!

In a thread about racism and blacks KWC screams "EBT cards are not a paycheck" then pretends he isnt talking about blacks, race or racism in the thread on those topics.

They let their racism peek out peek a boo style and everyone else is supposed to pretend they didnt see it or he was talking about something else

In a thread about racism and blacks KWC screams "EBT cards are not a paycheck" then pretends he isnt talking about blacks, race or racism in the thread on those topics.

They let their racism peek out peek a boo style and everyone else is supposed to pretend they didnt see it or he was talking about something else

Speaking of racist far left Obama drone posters...

Since he was specifically talking to you and not saying it about a portion of the population it's hard to see how it was race-prompted at all. Perhaps you could explain that.

Forum List

Back