7-year-old boy called"Little Hitler" for selling hot chocolate to raise money for the Wall

That kid is smart.
He knows that the Democratic Party is turning our country into a third world banana republic.
He is more intelligent than the Troglocrats.
He knows that marxism is a failed ideology that has killed millions of people.
Like all seven year olds, he absorbs and believes what his parents do. It's certainly not his fault OR his great intelligence.

Leave that little cutie pie alone.

His parents at least are aware and admit that right now, he derives his opinions from them. As he gets older, those opinions will adjust to reflect his own experience. What counts is that he's learning healthy, productive ways to express and act on whatever positions he holds.

I would support that kind of self-confident gumption in any kid.

Why get this kid involved in a sensitive divisive subject like this?

What is healthyness of that? I can tell you that his parents are purely irresponsible. Probably the parents are die hard Trump supporters.

So they donā€™t care if Trump is lying to their face or maybe they donā€™t even know he is lying.

So when this kid grow up with an idol like Trump...... bully, hypocrite, pathological liar, racist asshole. What that tells you of his future?

A pathological liar, bully, hypocrite, racist asshole???

So who raised the left loons bullying the kid? Eh?

You loons are too easy.

A novel thought, leave the kid alone and don't worry your little noodle how his parents are raising him. Nunya buisness

I raised my kids very very well and successful.

When they were little I never get them involved in politics.
For a parents to get a 7 yo with this kind of stupidity is irresponsible. Period.

And if someone told you how to raise them you'd tell them to pound sand....so dont sit there trying to tell other parents how to. They'll tell you to pound sand.

48% to 5% and itā€™s main industry collapsing across the nation. Thriving! Absolutely thriving!
Not even sure what those figures are supposed to mean. As for your claim: Is the coal industry "collapsing"?

Well, as everyone might have guessed you are speaking out of your ass again and totally off base. Coal Outlook 2019: Demand to Remain Stable | Investing News Network

The IEA says demand for coal will remain stable over the next five years, at a minimum. You're such a fucking loser!
The numbers are population growth. One of those numbers was brought up in the first place by you. 2000 to 2010 - 48%. 2010 to 2018 - 5%. Not looking good for that backwards shithole.

CzqMXCIWEAActqW.jpg

So stable!

Coal production increased 6.4,% in 2018

That isn't collapsing....it's called growth.

You've lost another one
Cling to your hopes, yokel! Maybe the 19th century will return after all! Meanwhile plants continue to close across the board. MAGA!

I simply proved you wrong, dumbfuck

48% to 5% and itā€™s main industry collapsing across the nation. Thriving! Absolutely thriving!
Not even sure what those figures are supposed to mean. As for your claim: Is the coal industry "collapsing"?

Well, as everyone might have guessed you are speaking out of your ass again and totally off base. Coal Outlook 2019: Demand to Remain Stable | Investing News Network

The IEA says demand for coal will remain stable over the next five years, at a minimum. You're such a fucking loser!
The numbers are population growth. One of those numbers was brought up in the first place by you. 2000 to 2010 - 48%. 2010 to 2018 - 5%. Not looking good for that backwards shithole.

CzqMXCIWEAActqW.jpg

So stable!

You've lost another one

You can pretend or lie how and what ever you want. Evidence is very clear. Coal industry is dying. Even in China.

In order to save the coal industry. You have to shutdown renewable energy industry business. Which has created more jobs compared to any other industries.

Mining Industry Pro on Trumpā€™s Promises To Bring Back Coal: ā€˜Heā€™s Lyingā€™

Coal Power Plant Shutdowns Surge Under Trump

WASHINGTON ā€“ For more than 50 years, Art Sullivan has worked as a coal miner, mine manager and industry consultant in the U.S. and around the world. When CNN asked him about President Trumpā€™s promises to miners that he will save their jobs, Sullivan was blunt:

ā€œHe's trying to get their votes,ā€ said Sullivan, of Washington, Pa. ā€œHeā€™s lying to them.ā€

Despite Trumpā€™s repeated promises as a candidate and as president that he would bring back the dying coal industry, more plants have closed during his first two years in office than during former President Obamaā€™s entire first term.

Since 2010 itā€™s increased less than 5%. A dying town of backwards yokels desperately clinging to 19th century tech.
It's "dying" yet it's still adding residents....thank you for your idiotic point of view. The morons appreciate your speaking on their behalf.

It looks like you are the backwards yokel and I wouldn't be surprised if you are a fan of your
racist governor.
48% to 5% and itā€™s main industry collapsing across the nation. Thriving! Absolutely thriving! :cuckoo:

Do you like driving on roads? do you like living in a house?, walking into large buildings that are reinforced with rebar? flying in an airplane?, driving a car? .... none of that was produced by solar or wind energy, it takes heavy equipment and processes to make it all happen that needs fossil fuel... your entire infrastructure was built on cheap fossil fuels so think twice before you wish you could make it all disappear. If we are not producing our own then we need to buy it from the Saudis.... I would rather produce our own and sell it to other countries than being an importer.

I am sorry yarddog to get involved with your discussion.

If coal industry is not dying. Then explain why these coal plants are closing.

Do you know anything what the whole industry doesnā€™t already know?
In reality coal is more expensive to extract than reusable energy.

In the future gasoline will be close to be obsolete. Look at how many EV running around today. Think how many of that in 5 to 20 years.

CzqMXCIWEAActqW.jpg

So stable!

You've lost another one
Cling to your hopes, yokel! Maybe the 19th century will return after all! Meanwhile plants continue to close across the board. MAGA!

I simply proved you wrong, dumbfuck
A one year growth of 6% over tha last year. Obama had that some years. Itā€™s like saying your dying cancer patient had a good day today and that means heā€™s cured. Too fucking stupid.

LOL. Just because that is what happened to you doesn't mean it will happen to him.
I am not part of Trumpā€™s base. That is your kindā€™s story. Your coal jobā€™s never coming back :itsok:
Lol
Actually the coal jobs in Wyoming are coming back... you silly little fucker

You are not up to date Rustic. Coal industry will die sooner than you expected.
This one in Tennessee is closing after 49 years. Even if you use Trumpā€™s natural manure. Coal is dying.

Coal loses another battle, despite Trump

Last week the Tennessee Valley Authority voted to close the 49-year-old Paradise Fossil Unit 3 coal-fired generating plant in western Kentucky, citing operating costs, the need for repairs and ā€œflat to decliningā€ load. The boardā€™s 5-2 vote came despite appeals from Trump to keep the plant and others like it open.

ā€œCoal is an important part of our electricity generation mix and @TVAnews should give serious consideration to all factors before voting to close viable power plants, like Paradise #3 in Kentucky!ā€ wrote Trump on Twitter in the days leading up to the vote.
Wyoming is where the vast majority of the coal comes from...

Agree Rustic Iā€™m very familiar of Wyoming coal mines but those will close soon. The younger generations are not expecting to follow their parents and looking for other opportunities.

Iā€™ll give you an estimate between 5 to 8 years. Those plant will be close.
Eight years? I donā€™t think so, that would be absolutely catastrophic to this whole area up hereā€¦ People will be committing suicide if that happens.

CzqMXCIWEAActqW.jpg

So stable!

You've lost another one
When you guys are done with the green energy deal we will be back in the 19th century. With 90% of the population dead we will be riding horses again.

yep, we can put a man on the moon in 1969 but we still can't get by without fossil fuels.

God Bless

The parent should be ashamed for placing their child in the middle of such a divisive political situation.

In facts, the parents should face child endangerment charges.
If you are worried about Trump haters going after him in any way, why should the parents be sued over what other people may or may not do with their time, especially when anything can happen at any time? Considering the fact that we all have to share this planet with everyone else who is on it, aren't we all in some kind of danger? Sadly even staying at home can be a danger. I know this because on the day after Black Friday in 2008, a car literally came to rest with a big boom at my front door. Thankfully there was no damage to my house or any kind of car explosion.

God bless you and the boy and his family always!!!

Holly

Last edited:
If this child was selling hot chocolate to raise money for spotted owls everyone here who is heaping crap on him and his parents would be kissing his little butt instead.
We all know the reason why they hate this child...he is supporting a border wall.

That kid is smart.
He knows that the Democratic Party is turning our country into a third world banana republic.
Like all seven year olds, he absorbs and believes what his parents do. It's certainly not his fault OR his great intelligence.

His parents at least are aware and admit that right now, he derives his opinions from them. As he gets older, those opinions will adjust to reflect his own experience. What counts is that he's learning healthy, productive ways to express and act on whatever positions he holds.

What is healthyness of that? I can tell you that his parents are purely irresponsible. Probably the parents are die hard Trump supporters.

So they donā€™t care if Trump is lying to their face or maybe they donā€™t even know he is lying.

So when this kid grow up with an idol like Trump...... bully, hypocrite, pathological liar, racist asshole. What that tells you of his future?

The kid apparently said he wanted to do it. And there would be nothing "unhealthy" about it, if leftists had any clue how to act like civilized human beings, instead of ravening savages.

I can tell you that no one is the slightest bit interested in your standards of "irresponsibility", or in what you think of their political views and what they "should" be. Consider the possibility that people are actually allowed to disagree with you on every single possible point, and STILL live as though they're just as much people and citizens with rights as you are. Radical concept, but there you go.

Whoever called that kid that is out of line. I have to admit, that kid's poster printing is pretty darn good for a 7 year old......he wrote better than many adults I know.

I would say that the parents wrote the signs but then again, they probably donā€™t know how to spell big words like ā€œProceedsā€.

I would say that you shouldn't say anything until you bother to get real information, as opposed to the stuff you make up in your empty head and "know" is "true".

"His older brothers helped him make the signs and Stevens helped him make the hot chocolate."

It must really kill you that you want to believe you're smarter than people who disagree with you - or really, than anyone at all - and then it turns out that even our kids make you look dumb.

Liberals have no decency! No age is off limits for them to attack.

Signs_1550518241935_73686646_ver1.0_640_360_1550550415270_73720861_ver1.0_640_360.jpg
Signs_1550518241935_73686646_ver1.0_640_360_1550550415270_73720861_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

7-year-old boy called 'little Hitler' for raising money for wall, mom says

The parent should be ashamed for placing their child in the middle of such a divisive political situation.

In facts, the parents should face child endangerment charges.
Bullshit! This kid is learning the benefits of capitalism and entrepreneurship at an early age. The parents should be praised.

The kid does understand that the guy that wants to build the wall hires/d and made profit from illegal aliens? Right?

The kid does understand that the guy that wants to build the wall hires non-US citizens and makes profit from their efforts.

You do understand that it's none of your frigging business, and totally irrelevant to the conversation, which is leftists acting like vicious, low-life shits who attack children for contradicting their beliefs?

That doesn't change because you spend time here asserting how "correct" your beliefs are.

That kid is smart.

So who raised the left loons bullying the kid? Eh?

You loons are too easy.

A novel thought, leave the kid alone and don't worry your little noodle how his parents are raising him. Nunya buisness

I raised my kids very very well and successful.

When they were little I never get them involved in politics.
For a parents to get a 7 yo with this kind of stupidity is irresponsible. Period.

"I raised my kids THIS way, and that's the only correct way, and therefore it's okay to attack kids whose parent disagree with me."

For an alleged parent and an alleged adult to think the important point is "Well, but how dare people do something different from me" is disgusting. Period.

CzqMXCIWEAActqW.jpg

So stable!

You've lost another one
When you guys are done with the green energy deal we will be back in the 19th century. With 90% of the population dead we will be riding horses again.

yep, we can put a man on the moon in 1969 but we still can't get by without fossil fuels.

God Bless

It's almost like they're completely different and unrelated areas of concern and not at all comparable, or something.

Forum List

Back