7-year-old boy called"Little Hitler" for selling hot chocolate to raise money for the Wall

If you are worried about Trump haters going after him in any way, why should the parents

It's called negligence.

Pretty sure there's nothing in the criminal code about "allowing your children to contradict leftists publicly is negligent". It's almost like this is a free country, or something.

Negligence; LAW: failure to use reasonable care, resulting in damage or injury to another.

The parents should be in jail.

If you are worried about Trump haters going after him in any way, why should the parents

It's called negligence.

Pretty sure there's nothing in the criminal code about "allowing your children to contradict leftists publicly is negligent". It's almost like this is a free country, or something.

Negligence; LAW: failure to use reasonable care, resulting in damage or injury to another.

Wow, you certainly showed me . . . that I was completely right that contradicting leftists isn't in there. If you are such an out-of-control, vicious animal that you consider "reasonable care" to be self-censorship so that you aren't "compelled" to harm people, then YOU should be in jail, not the people who "negligently" express differing opinions as though they think they have the same rights you do.

It's called negligence.
No it isn't. Its called letting their kid do what the kid can to help other people and if certain other people do not like the kid's doing such a thing, that they is their own problem.

God bless you and the boy and his family always!!!

Holly

It's called negligence.

Wow, you certainly showed me . . . that I was completely right that contradicting leftists isn't in there. If you are such an out-of-control, vicious animal that you consider "reasonable care" to be self-censorship so that you aren't "compelled" to harm people, then YOU should be in jail, not the people who "negligently" express differing opinions as though they think they have the same rights you do.

LOL "Your kid did something I didn't like!!! YOU'RE NEGLIGENT!!!!

Last edited:
Liberals have no decency! No age is off limits for them to attack.

Signs_1550518241935_73686646_ver1.0_640_360_1550550415270_73720861_ver1.0_640_360.jpg
Signs_1550518241935_73686646_ver1.0_640_360_1550550415270_73720861_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

7-year-old boy called 'little Hitler' for raising money for wall, mom says

The parent should be ashamed for placing their child in the middle of such a divisive political situation.

In facts, the parents should face child endangerment charges.
Why?

Because you can't keep your comments and your hands to yourself?

It's called negligence.

I recommend a benzodiazepine until you become rational again.

You were rational at one time, weren't you?

Liberals have no decency! No age is off limits for them to attack.

7-year-old boy called 'little Hitler' for raising money for wall, mom says

The parent should be ashamed for placing their child in the middle of such a divisive political situation.

In facts, the parents should face child endangerment charges.
Why?

Because you can't keep your comments and your hands to yourself?

Because Trump is Satan and we can't have an innocent child promoting Satan. You know how these religious nuts are.

It's called negligence.

I recommend a benzodiazepine until you become rational again.

You were rational at one time, weren't you?

Let me be clear: If "rational" is defined as defending adults harassing and threatening a 7-year-old over political opinions, then I want nothing to do with it. If "rational" is defined as being anything even remotely resembling putrid, steaming dog shit like you, I will run screaming away from it.

I recommend you become a human being, and then come back and talk to us.

Forum List

Back