700 Tennessee National Guard Deployed to Kuwait as State Struggles to Rescue Storm Victims

Well, I’m sure the MSM will be talking about this extensively this Sunday.

They won't, you say? Oh, why not?

The task force of over 700 members of the Tennessee Army National Guard’s 278th Armored Cavalry Regiment left Saturday morning. According to Hoodline:
Add this to the growing list of poor Middle East decisions by the Biden-Harris regime.
Other than bodies, what the f*** is an armored cav regiment going to do? Get their tanks stuck in the mud? They are probably relieving another unit. Want them to be stuck in Kuwait? We are a red state here in TN. I am sure we have sufficient assets to meet the need.

Read what I posted again for comprehension.

Manpower, they us the manpower of the Guard in natural disasters. They use the 82nd Airborne in natural disasters.

Manpower, they us the manpower of the Guard in natural disasters. They use the 82nd Airborne in natural disasters.

Manpower is useless in the disaster they are enduring. What are these people going to do that could not be done by other TN National Guardsmen that are already deployed to the area? Mostly civil engineering units being sent to rebuild roads and bridges. They need equipment more that they need people.

Manpower is useless in the disaster they are enduring. What are these people going to do that could not be done by other TN National Guardsmen that are already deployed to the area? Mostly civil engineering units being sent to rebuild roads and bridges. They need equipment more that they need people.

They need as many hands as they can get.

They need as many hands as they can get.
What part of there is a huge contingent of the National Guard already there? What do you not understand that these troops are not available and won't be. There is nothing unusual here. My son-in-law was in the KY ANG and deployed to the Middle East numerous times in his career. He was a firefighter and had nothing to do with combat, but he was still needed.

What do you think all of those untrained worker bees are going to do? Did you know that volunteers are being told to stay away and not to try to help because the situation is so bad as far as roads and bridges being washed out?

Well, I’m sure the MSM will be talking about this extensively this Sunday.

They won't, you say? Oh, why not?

The task force of over 700 members of the Tennessee Army National Guard’s 278th Armored Cavalry Regiment left Saturday morning. According to Hoodline:
Add this to the growing list of poor Middle East decisions by the Biden-Harris regime.
Orders is orders.

Manpower, not their armor.

And there are not thousands of others in the Tennessee National Guard?

And in most cases like this, most of the support actually tends to come from neighboring states. Because the locals are too busy taking care of their own problems.

That is why after Katrina, over 50,000 responded from as far away as Oregon. The ones actually in the disaster zone were, well, in a disaster zone. They were not about to disrupt their lives and more by calling them up unless they volunteered.

And lets not forget, Bush was TORCHED for his response to Katrina, which was unprecedented for the time and he had blackhawks pulling people off of roofs in the lower 9th ward while they were being shot at. Yet, NOBODY is saying anything about the complete lack of response from Harris/Biden (in that order).

Double standard, anyone?

Orders is orders.
Well Tim Walz found a way to circumvent orders if you get what I mean. The Republicans President and Vice president candidates are so superior to the Progs it is a shame if this race is close or lost by them.

Forum List

Back