72% Believe Small Business Owners Primarily Responsible for Their Own Success

Sad that all you can do is carry a lie about what the President said.

Do you hate Obama so much that you will carry El-Rash-Butts pisspot?

and the romney haters arent doing that, its fun to point in one direction.

Did I say that they were not?

However I feel there is a lot more hate out there for President Obama than there is for Mitt Romney.

However I feel there is a lot more hate out there for President Obama than there is for Mitt Romney.

WE SAW hate all during the Bush administration...Obama is no more hated than Bush was...you liberals are now whining about it more is all

Its suppose to be that way after a terrible four years (worst ever). I mean for eight years the sub humans in the media had you hating Bush. Bush didn't have one tenth of Obama's failures

I'd like to see Bam Bam run a business. Let's see how far he'd get if he actually had to balance the books.

WE SAW hate all during the Bush administration...Obama is no more hated than Bush was...you liberals are now whining about it more is all

It really was a lackluster administration until 9-11 when the entire country was behind him and the effort to capture or kill those responsible for the attacts that day. No the most memorable conflict before 9-11 was the embryonic stem cell debate. After 9-11 and during most of the Afghanistan invasion he had extremely high approval ratings. It wasn't until he and his gang began to morph the hunt for bin Laden into the invasion and occupation of Iraq that his numbers began to slide.

President Obama is hated much more and by many more in a particularly powerful segment of our society than President Bush ever was.

It really was a lackluster administration until 9-11 when the entire country was behind him and the effort to capture or kill those responsible for the attacts that day. No the most memorable conflict before 9-11 was the embryonic stem cell debate. After 9-11 and during most of the Afghanistan invasion he had extremely high approval ratings. It wasn't until he and his gang began to morph the hunt for bin Laden into the invasion and occupation of Iraq that his numbers began to slide.

President Obama is hated much more and by many more in a particularly powerful segment of our society than President Bush ever was.

Obama is no more hated than Bush was...you can repeat it over and over doesn't make it so..sorry

but remember folks, you didn't hear what you heard Obama say:eusa_whistle:

SNIP:
Monday, July 23, 2012

Most Americans believe entrepreneurs who start businesses do more to create jobs and economic growth than big businesses or government. They also believe overwhelmingly that small business owners work harder than other Americans and are primarily responsible for the success or failure of their businesses.

Seventy-two percent (72%) of Likely U.S. Voters believe that people who start small businesses are primarily responsible for their success or failure. A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that only 13% disagree. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

all of it here
72% Believe Small Business Owners Primarily Responsible for Their Own Success - Rasmussen Reports™

Obama has never owned or operated his own business--so it's no surprise that this ECONOMIC MORON would have made a statement like that. A spoon fed Harvard graduate--community organizer that has never worked a single day of his life in the private sector--manages to insult--the still largest employer in this nation known as small business people. Those who risk everything they own--put in 60-70 hours a week--skip vacations--and family leisure time so they can meet their goal of keeping their business open for the next day. They live day to day--and month to month and this POS President slapped them in the face for their dedication to this country and the employment that ensues when they become successful--through their own hard work.

6a00d8341c60fd53ef01774373f1be970d-800wi

You voted for Obama in 2008 to prove you were not a racist, now in 2012 to prove you're not an IDIOT. Don't vote to reelect this economic moron.

"The Lincoln Highway was one of the earliest transcontinental auto trails in the United States of America. Conceived and promoted by Indiana entrepreneur Carl G. Fisher, the Lincoln Highway spanned coast-to-coast from Times Square in New York City to Lincoln Park in San Francisco, originally through 13 states:"

Lincoln Highway - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It was a private sector entrepreneur who built the first transcontinental highway.

"The Lincoln Highway was one of the earliest transcontinental auto trails in the United States of America. Conceived and promoted by Indiana entrepreneur Carl G. Fisher, the Lincoln Highway spanned coast-to-coast from Times Square in New York City to Lincoln Park in San Francisco, originally through 13 states:"

It was a private sector entrepreneur who built the first transcontinental highway.

you can't convinced the brainwashed..and that's really sad

I'd like to see Bam Bam run a business. Let's see how far he'd get if he actually had to balance the books.

Well judging from Obama's investments to the tune of 1 billion taxpayer dollars that went up in smoke for Solyndra and 3 other solar companies--I doubt this Harvard educated--community organizer--economic MORON--could keep a small business door open for more than 15 minutes.

Show-Horse.jpg

"If you don't have a record to run on, you paint your opponent as someone people need to run from"--Barack Obama

Last edited:

It was also basically just a series of interconnected roads, and not very efficient.

Just sayin'.

Sorry Douche,

We are NOT all in it together.

You need to learn that no one is going to take care of you but you. In fact if we drilled that into the heads of people instead of telling them they they can take credit for the work of others we'd all be better off.

Also, thank you proving once and for all that Conservatives are THE MOST selfish group in American politics. Or at least Tea Bagger Conservatives are. We are all in it together, you dumb fucking fuck. My tax dollars and your tax dollars don't go into separate, ideological piles. They go into one big kitty and we've asked our government to represent EVERYONE and agree on how best to spend the money.

You've actually demonstrated the fatal flaw in Tea Bagger politics. You think your side is the only one that matters and therefore you don't have to play the game. Guess what, fucksore? You do have to play the game.

Ask Orin Hatch about how much he gives a fuck about the Tea Baggers now that he's not getting primaried.

The Associated Press: Tea party threat defused, Hatch looks to tax deal

Who cares about Orin Hatch. SS is a ponzi scheme.

That SS Ponzi scheme has been paying for retirees for 75 years.........must be a record for Ponzi schemes

I started my company ,with a 1986 chevy s10,my tools I had built up over the years,paid cash for EVERYTHING,have no business debt,don't intend on ever borrowing money,might finance a newer truck some day might not. Pay my mortgage,eat, a few other bills then the rest goes in the bank to plow back into company.

I am 100% responsible for my successes or failure,there are countless people just like me.

Impressive...how many people take the Lincoln Highway instead of Interstate 10?

I started my company ,with a 1986 chevy s10,my tools I had built up over the years,paid cash for EVERYTHING,have no business debt,don't intend on ever borrowing money,might finance a newer truck some day might not. Pay my mortgage,eat, a few other bills then the rest goes in the bank to plow back into company.

I am 100% responsible for my successes or failure,there are countless people just like me.

What roads did you drive your truck on?

Also, thank you proving once and for all that Conservatives are THE MOST selfish group in American politics. Or at least Tea Bagger Conservatives are. We are all in it together, you dumb fucking fuck. My tax dollars and your tax dollars don't go into separate, ideological piles. They go into one big kitty and we've asked our government to represent EVERYONE and agree on how best to spend the money.

You've actually demonstrated the fatal flaw in Tea Bagger politics. You think your side is the only one that matters and therefore you don't have to play the game. Guess what, fucksore? You do have to play the game.

Ask Orin Hatch about how much he gives a fuck about the Tea Baggers now that he's not getting primaried.

The Associated Press: Tea party threat defused, Hatch looks to tax deal

Who cares about Orin Hatch. SS is a ponzi scheme.

That SS Ponzi scheme has been paying for retirees for 75 years.........must be a record for Ponzi schemes

And without a reduction in benefits too. You don't hear of too many Ponzi Schemes keeping every investor current and paid their due payment for 3/4 a century. Then again, truth never really mattered to those who were maligning it.

What roads did you drive your truck on?

I pay my taxes FED,state and road use taxes that's my share to cover my road use this is a non starter and and weak ass argument.

Try again

You do realize that patents are not free? Anyone applying for a patent already pays for that privilege, so you can strike the benefit of owning a patent from your talking points list of things the government provides "free" for entrepreneurs and small business people.

Patents

Wow....that's a lot of money to protect your intellectual property. What would have happened to the Wright brothers if Big Busness were allowed to step in and copy their ideas and offer airplanes at a lower price?

Thanks Government

The point is, people already pay for patent protection. Government did not make the patented property. Government does not produce, sell, or service the patented property. Government only assesses periodic payments to "protect" the patent. Government has nothing to do with the success or failure of the patented property.

You pay for the issuance of the patent. For that price, you get the force of the US Government protecting your intellectual property. That means the entire US Court system is at your disposal. How would the Wright Brothers flying machine have done without government patent protection?

Forum List

Back