75% Of New Refugee Cap Already Reached, Doors Close In April...

Why do you want Thousands accepted in from very dangerous counrties like Syria, Yemen, Somalia, Iran, Libya, and so on? Where's the big 'upside' for American Citizens on that? I'm pretty open-minded. Enlighten me.

Define "very dangerous". Because the odds are very low to be killed by a person from one of those countries.

The upside, is we get to continue to be what this country is about and that is a melting pot of people from around the world.
The Federal Bureau of Investigation is investigating approximately 300 refugees in the U.S. for terrorism, a Department of Homeland Security official told reporters Monday.

The official said this was “truly an alarming number,” and added that there are also approximately 1,000 investigations into potential domestic terrorists inspired or motivated by ISIS.

Read more: The FBI Is Investigating Approximately 300 Refugees For Terrorism

Do you have anything to share from a legit news source?
eternal bleat of the rube,,,,,................until someone gets dead like San Bernadino they shut up for awhile ....and then drag it baCK out when they think its safe

Zzzzzzz.

What else ya got turnip?
just the facts dumbass.....btw US is first or second in ISIS electronic traffic.....gee how did that happen......

And what will this reduction in refugees solve?

Think about it some more.

I'm a dumb liberal. Explain it to me please.

Why do you want Thousands accepted in from very dangerous counrties like Syria, Yemen, Somalia, Iran, Libya, and so on? Where's the big 'upside' for American Citizens on that? I'm pretty open-minded. Enlighten me.

Define "very dangerous". Because the odds are very low to be killed by a person from one of those countries.

The upside, is we get to continue to be what this country is about and that is a melting pot of people from around the world.
The Federal Bureau of Investigation is investigating approximately 300 refugees in the U.S. for terrorism, a Department of Homeland Security official told reporters Monday.

The official said this was “truly an alarming number,” and added that there are also approximately 1,000 investigations into potential domestic terrorists inspired or motivated by ISIS.

The previous 'Open Borders' Administration has put our nation in grave danger That's the ugly reality. Hopefully Trump can fix things, but it's gonna be incredibly difficult.

We got a lot of concrete thinkers here. Danger abroad. Build wall, stop immigration of foreigners. Those things can be seen, counted. Physical stop = safe.
Ask questions like "Do you love America?" "Do you believe in Sharia law?" Expect an honest answer from terrorists sneaking into the country. This will be our new and improved vetting (which is already pretty damned good).

God, sometimes we are just so .....

eternal bleat of the rube,,,,,................until someone gets dead like San Bernadino they shut up for awhile ....and then drag it baCK out when they think its safe

Zzzzzzz.

What else ya got turnip?
just the facts dumbass.....btw US is first or second in ISIS electronic traffic.....gee how did that happen......

It happened because you made it up.

Zzzzzzz.

What else ya got turnip?

It happened because you made it up.
Silence of the rube again

And what will this reduction in refugees solve?

Think about it some more.

That's an interesting way to deflect an honest question. I've thought about it, and I'd like to know, too.

Where's the big 'Upside' for American Citizens? How does allowing Thousands in from very chaotic dangerous nations benefit American Citizens? I'm open-minded, go ahead and enlighten me.

Is there a reason why you won't answer my question? I thought you were open minded.

Let me guess, you're a liar too, just like your hero.

That's an interesting way to deflect an honest question. I've thought about it, and I'd like to know, too.

Where's the big 'Upside' for American Citizens? How does allowing Thousands in from very chaotic dangerous nations benefit American Citizens? I'm open-minded, go ahead and enlighten me.

Another interesting deflection. Why can't you just answer with a statement?

We're no longer the land of liberty! We're now the land of fuck you.

Yes, 'Fuck You' to nations that are incredibly chaotic and dangerous. I care about American Citizens first. They're my #1 concern.

Another interesting deflection. Why can't you just answer with a statement?

He can't answer because this thread is a regurgitation of the shit they hear on talk radio/cable news. They aren't smart enough to develop their own thoughts and thus can't respond when someone asks them a question.

isis-twitter-growth-12.png

ISIS twitter traffic

We're no longer the land of liberty! We're now the land of fuck you.

Yes, 'Fuck You' to nations that are incredibly chaotic and dangerous. I care about American Citizens first. They're my #1 concern.

Interesting.
  1. So what sort of gun control measures are you in favor of to curb gun violence in this country to protect American Citizens?
  2. What should we do about the white christian terrorism that has been happening towards American minority groups in this country?

Forum List

Back