75% Of New Refugee Cap Already Reached, Doors Close In April...

And what will this reduction in refugees solve?

Think about it some more.

That's an interesting way to deflect an honest question. I've thought about it, and I'd like to know, too.

Where's the big 'Upside' for American Citizens? How does allowing Thousands in from very chaotic dangerous nations benefit American Citizens? I'm open-minded, go ahead and enlighten me.

Is there a reason why you won't answer my question? I thought you were open minded.

Let me guess, you're a liar too, just like your hero.

I'm giving you Open Borders folks a chance. Enlighten us. How does accepting Thousands in from very chaotic dangerous nations benefit American Citizens? You're the Open Borders folks. You should have a long list of benefits for American Citizens. I'm patient. I'll give you a chance.

isis-twitter-growth-12.png

What is increasing on this chart?
ISIS twitter traffic

LOL...and? Your point?
ALrdy made the point.....we have huge volume of terrorist Electronic communications is US......now how do you think that came to be

And what will this reduction in refugees solve?

That's an interesting way to deflect an honest question. I've thought about it, and I'd like to know, too.

Where's the big 'Upside' for American Citizens? How does allowing Thousands in from very chaotic dangerous nations benefit American Citizens? I'm open-minded, go ahead and enlighten me.

Is there a reason why you won't answer my question? I thought you were open minded.

I'm giving you Open Borders folks a chance. Enlighten us. How does accepting in Thousands of folks from very chaotic dangerous nations benefit American Citizens? You're the Open Borders folks. You should have a long list of benefits for American Citizens. I'm patient. I'll give you a chance.

I answered. You marked it as funny and ignored it.

I'm sorry if you think what this country is founded on is funny. What else do you want me to say?

I'm giving you Open Borders folks a chance. Enlighten us. How does accepting in Thousands of folks from very chaotic dangerous nations benefit American Citizens? You're the Open Borders folks. You should have a long list of benefits for American Citizens. I'm patient. I'll give you a chance.

Answering a question with a question is simply bad form.

Boo.

ISIS twitter traffic

LOL...and? Your point?
ALrdy made the point.....we have huge volume of terrorist Electronic communications is US......now how do you think that came to be

We have a large amount of everything in this country. The internet is open and available to all regardless of borders. What is your point?

ISIS twitter traffic

LOL...and? Your point?

We have a large amount of everything in this country. The internet is open and available to all regardless of borders. What is your point?
Another dodge .....care to answer the question....how did we become number one in ISIS traffic......unless of course whole lot of isis sympathizers here....

ISIS twitter traffic

LOL...and? Your point?

Another dodge .....care to answer the question....how did we become number one in ISIS traffic......unless of course whole lot of isis sympathizers here....

But we're not #1, your chart places the U.S. closer to 20. Did you read your own chart?

ISIS twitter traffic

LOL...and? Your point?

Where did you get the idea that we are "number one in ISIS traffic"?

I'm sorry if you think what this country is founded on is funny. What else do you want me to say?

Sorry, but security for our Citizens comes first. None of you Open Borders folks have articulated the big 'Upside' for bringing in Thousands from very dangerous countries. You've only presented a risk not worth taking.

Sorry, but security for our Citizens comes first. None of you Open Borders folks have articulated the big 'Upside' for bringing in Thousands from very dangerous countries. You've only presented a risk not worth taking.

Let me know when you develop an original thought and can have a discussion using something you came up with using your own brain power.

Do you also avoid driving? Do you avoid going out at night?

ISIS twitter traffic

LOL...and? Your point?

Where did we get the idea that we are "number one in ISIS traffic"?

here. ;)

LOL...and? Your point?

Where did we get the idea that we are "number one in ISIS traffic"?

here. ;)

So, like this photo, it was made up.

Forum List

Back