75% Of New Refugee Cap Already Reached, Doors Close In April...

Can you get your brother on the computer he may be a bit smarter than you and a better conversation.

Capitalism has nothing to do with forcing wages down. Capitalism is finding a product you can market for a fair price. Bringing in illegals that aren't following the same rules as everyone else is not capitalism.

Capitalism is about supply and demand, right? Job applicants are supply side. Companies hiring are the demand side. The more applicants for a job, the less the companies have to pay. If there's just one good applicant for a job, they can probably negotiate for more pay. But if there's a lot of people willing to take a job, then the company is at an advantage.

It's not the immigrants who are "taking" jobs, it's the companies who are giving the jobs away.

There have been terrorist organizations in all 50 states for decades, check out the Southern Poverty Law Project for more info.

The great majority of terrorists in this country were - and still are - white Christian nationalists, Sovereign citizens, minutemen, etc. You are FAR more likely to die by slipping in your shower and falling than by attack in the homeland by a foreign terrorist or foreign-inspired terrorist.

You are absolutely correct! And I thank you for pointing it out.

Sorry, but you aren't making much sense now. Please list all the 'wonderful' benefits American Citizens receive in accepting Thousands in from very dangerous countries. I mean, you're Open Borders folks. You should have that list handy, no? I'm willing to listen. Go for it.

You are so invested in repeating the same question, you didn't see my good faith answer. Go back and read for comprehension.

None of you Open Borders folks have presented a coherent and logical argument for accepting Thousands in from these very chaotic dangerous nations. Being nice, isn't a logical argument. It's immature naive nonsense.

Can you get your brother on the computer he may be a bit smarter than you and a better conversation.

Capitalism has nothing to do with forcing wages down. Capitalism is finding a product you can market for a fair price. Bringing in illegals that aren't following the same rules as everyone else is not capitalism.

Capitalism is about supply and demand, right? Job applicants are supply side. Companies hiring are the demand side. The more applicants for a job, the less the companies have to pay. If there's just one good applicant for a job, they can probably negotiate for more pay. But if there's a lot of people willing to take a job, then the company is at an advantage.

It's not the immigrants who are "taking" jobs, it's the companies who are giving the jobs away.
You almost have it. Yes supply and demand is part of it. That doesn't mean you keep increasing the supply just because you can when there is no market for it. If you build a 4th burger chain on the corner you have probably saturated the market and aren't going to very well just as the others are going to see business drop off. Eventually one or two of you will go out of business and the others will be fine. Illegals don't go away when their market value drops they just have kids and jump on welfare.

LOL...and? Your point?
ALrdy made the point.....we have huge volume of terrorist Electronic communications is US......now how do you think that came to be

We have a large amount of everything in this country. The internet is open and available to all regardless of borders. What is your point?
Another dodge .....care to answer the question....how did we become number one in ISIS traffic......unless of course whole lot of isis sympathizers here....

Where did you get the idea that we are "number one in ISIS traffic"?
Hold on.....
Obviously wrong link sorry cant find orig......going to have to start archiving this stuff,,,,nevertheless the other 2 links just as damning....we simply arent doing a good enough job vetting. IF they are in all 50 states doesnt take many shooters to give you a Beslan or San Bernadino in every state.......

I worry that there are terrorist organizations in all 50 states.
There have been terrorist organizations in all 50 states for decades, check out the Southern Poverty Law Project for more info.

The great majority of terrorists in this country were - and still are - white Christian nationalists, Sovereign citizens, minutemen, etc. You are FAR more likely to die by slipping in your shower and falling than by attack in the homeland by a foreign terrorist or foreign-inspired terrorist.
Those would be isis in all fifty states.....I doubt any "homegrown" group can claim that

You almost have it. Yes supply and demand is part of it. That doesn't mean you keep increasing the supply just because you can when there is no market for it. If you build a 4th burger chain on the corner you have probably saturated the market and aren't going to very well just as the others are going to see business drop off. Eventually one or two of you will go out of business and the others will be fine. Illegals don't go away when their market value drops they just have kids and jump on welfare.

Who has the power in this scenario? Illegal immigrants can't point guns at employers and force them to give them jobs. Go after the companies hiring illegal immigrants.

Those would be isis in all fifty states.....I doubt any "homegrown" group can claim that

So what? Are American terrorists, targeting American citizens, somehow better than foreign terrorists?

Terrorism is terrorism.

So what? Are American terrorists, targeting American citizens, somehow better than foreign terrorists?

Terrorism is terrorism.
Well thats a hell of reason to import more......

Terrorism is terrorism.
BTW SPLC definition of terrorist is bs...political rigging ......

ALrdy made the point.....we have huge volume of terrorist Electronic communications is US......now how do you think that came to be

We have a large amount of everything in this country. The internet is open and available to all regardless of borders. What is your point?
Another dodge .....care to answer the question....how did we become number one in ISIS traffic......unless of course whole lot of isis sympathizers here....

Where did you get the idea that we are "number one in ISIS traffic"?
Hold on.....
Obviously wrong link sorry cant find orig......going to have to start archiving this stuff,,,,nevertheless the other 2 links just as damning....we simply arent doing a good enough job vetting. IF they are in all 50 states doesnt take many shooters to give you a Beslan or San Bernadino in every state.......

Why are we accepting anyone in from Syria, Iraq, Iran, Libya, Afghanistan, Somalia, Yemen, and so on? I'm just not seeing the big 'Upside' for American Citizens. I know the Open Borders folks keep saying it's 'wonderful', but i'm just not seeing it. Something's wrong with this picture.

And what will this reduction in refugees solve?

Think about it some more.

I'm a dumb liberal. Explain it to me please.

Why do you want Thousands accepted in from very dangerous counrties like Syria, Yemen, Somalia, Iran, Libya, and so on? Where's the big 'upside' for American Citizens on that? I'm pretty open-minded. Enlighten me.

Define "very dangerous". Because the odds are very low to be killed by a person from one of those countries.

The upside, is we get to continue to be what this country is about and that is a melting pot of people from around the world.

Muslims don't 'melt in' or assimilate. Check the record. Start with Lebanon. Besides, this life boat called America is getting full. Many homeless, including veterans. We need to take care of them.

Terrorism is terrorism.

Yup, Open Borders Left Wingers are deranged. Hey, let's import more brutal criminals to the US. Like we don't have enough problems already. They're insane. :cuckoo:

And what will this reduction in refugees solve?

Think about it some more.

I'm a dumb liberal. Explain it to me please.

Why do you want Thousands accepted in from very dangerous counrties like Syria, Yemen, Somalia, Iran, Libya, and so on? Where's the big 'upside' for American Citizens on that? I'm pretty open-minded. Enlighten me.

Define "very dangerous". Because the odds are very low to be killed by a person from one of those countries.

The upside, is we get to continue to be what this country is about and that is a melting pot of people from around the world.

Muslims don't 'melt in' or assimilate. Check the record. Start with Lebanon. Besides, this life boat called America is getting full. Many homeless, including veterans. We need to take care of them.

Strict adherence to Islam makes it very difficult to support Western Democratic ideals. They're beginning to understand that in Western Europe. Their ugly internal conflicts are only just beginning.

The stupidity and futility of false distinctions.

Tell me about how much safer we are with only American terrorists on American soil.

If there are Americans who become terrorists, not much we can do about it. Why import more potential terrorists?

It's telling that you can't see immigrants as anything but potential terrorists. Go back to hiding under your bed.

Strict adherence to Islam makes it very difficult to support Western Democratic ideals. They're beginning to understand that in Western Europe. Their ugly internal conflicts are only just beginning.

Not all Muslims strictly adhere to Islam. Anymore than all Christians strictly adhere to Christianity.

Not all Muslims strictly adhere to Islam. Anymore than all Christians strictly adhere to Christianity.

Well, you keep telling yourself that. But Western Europe is in for some very dark days. And if we're not careful, we'll go the same route. We'll need to keep our own cuckold Left Wingers in check.

Forum List

Back