75% Of New Refugee Cap Already Reached, Doors Close In April...

I really am an open-minded understanding person. But no Open Borders advocate has yet to convince me that allowing Thousands in from incredibly chaotic dangerous nations represents a big 'Upside' for American Citizens.

They've only proven that it's a a very dangerous risk at best. Personally, i feel Trump's list is too short. It should include Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Saudi Arabia. And it's only 90 days. It should be at least a year. But at least Trump's trying. I gotta give him props for that.

I really am an open-minded understanding person. But no Open Borders advocate has yet to convince me that allowing Thousands in from incredibly chaotic dangerous nations represents a big 'Upside' for American Citizens.

They've only proven that it's a a very dangerous risk at best. Personally, i feel Trump's list is too short. It should include Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Saudi Arabia. And it's only 90 days. It should be at least a year. But at least Trump's trying. I gotta give him props for that.

"I'm so open minded that I will ignore the questions I don't have a canned answer for."

Did you break a sweat knocking down that straw man?

ISIS twitter traffic

LOL...and? Your point?
ALrdy made the point.....we have huge volume of terrorist Electronic communications is US......now how do you think that came to be

We have a large amount of everything in this country. The internet is open and available to all regardless of borders. What is your point?
Another dodge .....care to answer the question....how did we become number one in ISIS traffic......unless of course whole lot of isis sympathizers here....

Where did you get the idea that we are "number one in ISIS traffic"?
Hold on.....

President Trump is the best!

And as you say, he is at least trying...that's a good start!

Way to go Mr President! :clap:

"I'm so open minded that I will ignore the questions I don't have a canned answer for."

I hear ya, your wonderful list of 'Upsides' for American Citizens seems to be non-existent. I gave you Open Borders folks a chance, and you've failed miserably.

Sorry, but security for our Citizens comes first. None of you Open Borders folks have articulated the big 'Upside' for bringing in Thousands from very dangerous countries. You've only presented a risk not worth taking.

Do you also avoid driving? Do you avoid going out at night?

Yeah, that's the same thing. Sure it is. :cuckoo:

Risky shit. Better to avoid those things.

By the way, I haven't heard anyone here for "Open Borders". I do know that demonizing a whole group of people as "dangerous" based on a shared religion, skin tone, or geographical residence is stupid. It causes those who are demonized to harbor ill will against the group who is demonizing. Many talented people from all over the world would like to come to the U.S. for our educational and financial opportunities. For the best and brightest to seek residency here, is a great benefit. To shut them out, is a great injustice.

Did you break a sweat knocking down that straw man?

Please list your wonderful 'Upsides' for American Citizens allowing Thousands in from these very chaotic dangerous countries? Because so far you've only presented a risk not worth taking. So go for it ...

I hear ya, your wonderful list of 'Upsides' for American Citizens seems to be non-existent. I gave you Open Borders folks a chance, and you've failed miserably.

You can't even man up to answer an actual question. I answered yours, in good faith. Will you be a nutless coward and still not answer mine? You'll have to go back a few pages to find it.

Please list your wonderful 'Upsides' for American Citizens in allowing Thousands in from these very chaotic dangerous countries? Because so far you've only presented a risk not worth taking. So go for it ...

I haven't even presented "risks". And neither have you.

And what will this reduction in refugees solve?

Think about it some more.

I'm a dumb liberal. Explain it to me please.

Why do you want Thousands accepted in from very dangerous counrties like Syria, Yemen, Somalia, Iran, Libya, and so on? Where's the big 'upside' for American Citizens on that? I'm pretty open-minded. Enlighten me.

Define "very dangerous". Because the odds are very low to be killed by a person from one of those countries.

The upside, is we get to continue to be what this country is about and that is a melting pot of people from around the world.
So why do you want to bring in more people to compete with our own low skill laborers? Because it makes you feel good and doesn't affect your job at all?

So why do you want to bring in more people to compete with our own low skill laborers? Because it makes you feel good and doesn't affect your job at all?

Free market! Vigorous competition. Capitalism blather, blather, etc!

Why is competition good for everything, except for "our" jobs?

So illegal immigrants are capitalism now? How the hell did you come up with this line of thinking?

Please list your wonderful 'Upsides' for American Citizens in allowing Thousands in from these very chaotic dangerous countries? Because so far you've only presented a risk not worth taking. So go for it ...

I haven't even presented "risks". And neither have you.

Bullshite. The risks have been presented. Now it's up to you Open Borders folks to list all the 'wonderful' benefits for American Citizens in allowing Thousands in from these very dangerous countries. Go for it, if you dare...

So illegal immigrants are capitalism now? How the hell did you come up with this line of thinking?

From my extremely pro-market brother. Competition is a good thing, isn't it? Get more people competing for a job, drive wages down, hire the best worker for the least amount of pay?

I mean, it's not my way of thinking, but I've been told capitalism is the best system for everything!

From my extremely pro-market brother. Competition is a good thing, isn't it? Get more people competing for a job, drive wages down, hire the best worker for the least amount of pay?

I mean, it's not my way of thinking, but I've been told capitalism is the best system for everything!

Sorry, but you aren't making much sense now. Please list all the 'wonderful' benefits American Citizens receive in accepting Thousands in from very dangerous countries. I mean, you're Open Borders folks. You should have that list handy, no? I'm willing to listen. Go for it.

Can you get your brother on the computer he may be a bit smarter than you and a better conversation.

Capitalism has nothing to do with forcing wages down. Capitalism is finding a product you can market for a fair price. Bringing in illegals that aren't following the same rules as everyone else is not capitalism.

Sorry, but you aren't making much sense now. Please list all the 'wonderful' benefits American Citizens receive in accepting Thousands in from very dangerous countries. I mean, you're Open Borders folks. You should have that list handy, no? I'm willing to listen. Go for it.

You are so invested in repeating the same question, you didn't see my good faith answer. Go back and read for comprehension.

I worry that there are terrorist organizations in all 50 states.
There have been terrorist organizations in all 50 states for decades, check out the Southern Poverty Law Project for more info.

The great majority of terrorists in this country were - and still are - white Christian nationalists, Sovereign citizens, minutemen, etc. You are FAR more likely to die by slipping in your shower and falling than by attack in the homeland by a foreign terrorist or foreign-inspired terrorist.

Forum List

Back