75% of Republicans view the media unfavorably (biased) while only 22% of Democrats do

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

52% of Independents view the media unfavorably

84% view the media as important for democracy.. so the above figures don't bode well for same

8% (only 8%???) say the media is trying to ruin this country.

Well... I suppose it could be argued they are not actively and consciously TRYING to ruin it but the far left media like MSNBC and etc... are doing so intentionally or not

The Democrat Media Bubble Cult controls the rank and file Democrats in a manner that any cult would be envious of.
Their opinion on any subject has no value.

75% of Republicans view the media unfavorably (biased) while only 22% of Democrats do​

What the HELL is wrong with those other 25% of Republicans?

HINT: They are NOT "Republicans"

84% view the media as important for democracy.. so the above figures don't bode well for same

Well... I suppose it could be argued they are not actively and consciously TRYING to ruin it but the far left media like MSNBC and etc... are doing so intentionally or not
It makes sense that only 22% of democrats question the media

In fact, that seems a little high to me

It would be akin to a cult member trapped inScientology. Would they question the church of Scientology? If they could think critically about them, they probably would not be a Scientologist.

Nonsense polling. “The media” isn’t a hive mind. There’s honest and dishonest. Biased and unbiased. Both exist on the liberal, conservative, and any other part of the political field.

The media encompasses too much to distill it into a single question.

Bad use of polling.

The Democrat Media Bubble Cult controls the rank and file Democrats in a manner that any cult would be envious of.
Their opinion on any subject has no value.
TRUE

Why didn't I say that? Oh... maybe I did when I said that those 22% Ds are dishonest..

:)

Nonsense polling. “The media” isn’t a hive mind. There’s honest and dishonest. Biased and unbiased. Both exist on the liberal, conservative, and any other part of the political field.

Bad use of polling.
well, I can't say I 100% disagree, not at all

Everything these days should have the word Generally in front of it

It makes sense that only 22% of democrats question the media

In fact, that seems a little high to me

It would be akin to a cult member trapped inScientology. Would they question the church of Scientology? If they could think critically about them, they probably would not be a Scientologist.
exactly

I sometimes ask myself.. Should I really be contributing to the R and D discussions.. because what I've seen in both camps is DISTURBING and I'm tired of being disturbed.

But one thing that has come from doing so is: I see just how abysmally EVIL the elite dims are.

I always knew they were evil because they promoted abortion.. but I saw how they push it on women.. on men.. on society.. PUSH it and say that even up to the 9th month abortion should be legal! OMG.. Then there were other issues where I saw just how INSANE they are.. how utterly sold out to Satan.. and yes, there is a Satan...

The situation has been developing since the 1970's when the counter revolution flower children of the 1960's began moving into areas where they could have influence, i.e. education, government, scientific institutions, entertainment, and of course the media. They were far less radical and intolerant than the extreme leftists of today, but were just as biased in favor of leftist ideology as 90% of the left is today.

They mentored people who thought like them gradually increasing their ranks in all these areas of influence and they were becoming more and more radicalized. Once they had a majority somewhere around the turn of the century, conservatives were made more and more uncomfortable until almost all were forced out of those institutions entirely.

Which is why Patriot voices are mostly restricted, muffled, or downright forbidden in so much of America these days and the message that is most prominent is:
--anti America
--anti traditional religion
--anti traditional family
--anti traditional values and celebrations
--anti expressions of patriotism
--anti free speech for all but those on the left
--anti law and order for all but those on the right
--pro sexualization of children
--pro blame current society for all the problems throughout our history
--pro abortion
--pro open borders
--pro big government and government controlling more and more resources
--pro Democrat
--pro AGW
--pro NWO
etc.

And since the exact opposite is true of most of those on the right, we have the most divided nation that any of us have ever experienced.

I don't think most in the media intend to destroy America. But they definitely have a huge part in the situation described here.

Bad use of polling.
I think most MSM is very similar.. probably 80% have the same woke beliefs

The situation has been developing since the 1970's when the counter revolution flower children of the 1960's began moving into areas where they could have influence, i.e. education, government, scientific institutions, entertainment, and of course the media. They were far less radical and intolerant than the extreme leftists of today, but were just as biased in favor of leftist ideology as 90% of the left is today.

They mentored people who thought like them gradually increasing their ranks in all these areas of influence and they were becoming more and more radicalized. Once they had a majority somewhere around the turn of the century, conservatives were made more and more uncomfortable until almost all were forced out of those institutions entirely.

Which is why Patriot voices are restricted, muffled, or downright forbidden in so much of America these days and the message that is most prominent is:
--anti America
--anti traditional religion
--anti traditional family
--anti traditional values and celebrations
--anti expressions of patriotism
--anti free speech for all but those on the left
--anti law and order for all but those on the right
--pro sexualization of children
--pro blame current society for all the problems throughout our history
--pro abortion
--pro open borders
--pro big government and government controlling more and more resources
--pro Democrat
--pro AGW
--pro NWO
etc.

And since the exact opposite is true of most of those on the right, we have the most divided nation that any of us have ever experienced.

I don't think most in the media intend to destroy America. But they definitely have a huge part in the situation described here.
I guess NWO is new world order

what is AGW?

Bad use of polling.
Pretty much all media leans left and has some for a very, very, long time.

Pretty much all media leans left and has some for a very, very, long time.

Nonsense editorial. It fails to acknowledge that the media extends far beyond journalism and that the right wing makes almost no effort to engage in journalism.

Fox News is mainstream media.

They’re nearly 100% dishonest.
I wouldn’t go that far, but they certainly are mostly dishonest just like the rest of the MSM.

Americans need to realize the MSM is controlled by the government and government is controlled by big corporations and the ultra wealthy.

Forum List

Back