Zone1 78 Torah Geometry and Gematria patterns

The Secrets of Torah are available only to Talmud Scholars. I have studied the Torah for many years and read almost all Tanakh (Old Testament). But I am far from a Talmudic Scholar.

All Kabballah available online for people who are not scholars is not real.

I did much of it myself. I read the Torah portion daily. If it gets deeper than what I've done that excites me. Have read lots of Kaballah books.

Just noticed the following today. 1,2,5 and 10 are the numbers we commonly associate with our hands.
If we take those numbers and 22 minus those numbers and add the possibility to add 1 to one of the numbers, we get every single letter in Genesis 1:1.

Picked up the Talmud for $3 today in English.

Available for 1 week. Bump me if you want it after that. 122 patterns now. Now published.

Last edited:
I've yet to see anything of consequence prove out with Gematria.
It’s a fun way to gain a great deal of belief in a higher being, and I hope that will motivate you to live a
good life.

Check out nun#21 and nun tzaddik #34.

A
I've yet to see anything of consequence prove out with Gematria.
OK JustAGuy1, I have an answer.

The Torah tells a helpful story at face value. The deep patterns can give you insights and establish the truth of it by their incredible economy.

Kicking a dead horse, one pattern suggests a physically separate creator from creation.

Forum List

Back