79% of Omicron cases are fully vaccinated.

RapiTestsChina.jpg

Ah but peace of mind is priceless, right?

Peace of mind that won't be shut out of public life. That you won't be carted off to a concentration camp as Regime Xiden shifts to full panic mode!

Yes, Peach Of Mind.

I am reminded of years ago when renewing auto insurance on a '47 Ford for which I had paid $50.
He wanted to sell me collision insurance for just $75. It had a $200 deductible. So I asked him what it would pay me if by $50 1947 Ford were totaled. He said: "Full market value less $200".

I did the math on paper for him....Full market value of $50 minus $200 deductible so the insurance company would feel i owed them $150.

"Ah", he said, "No, there would be no charge. It's true you wouldn't get any money but consider the peace of mind!"

That's when I changed insurance companies.

Just as now as the time has come for regime changd!

I know friends back East whom 3 extended family members got 2 shots and the booster and took precautions that have it.
my nephew is 18, plays Gaelic football, slim as an eel.
for some reason, his parents injected him with the Fool's Gold, and he caught Covid days later at Christmas.
after 2 years being Covid Free.

Data from the CDC from almost a month ago and only involved 43 cases of COVID-19.

Might want to wait till they get a tad more data before declaring victory.

my nephew is 18, plays Gaelic football, slim as an eel.
for some reason, his parents injected him with the Fool's Gold, and he caught Covid days later at Christmas.
after 2 years being Covid Free.
Finally! First hand reliable information that proves Trump wrong on the 'safety' claim at least!

All this tells me is that we don't know what to expect from the Corona virus variants and we have very little idea of what the vaccines are actually going to do for us or do to us in the long term.

Yes, it tells me you should be going after the OP, but he is from your side so you are never allowed to say anything bad to him without risking being banished from the club
I will disagree with who ever I want. I am not in any club. You are the cult member here Johnny on the spot when the narrative is challenged. Are you capable of the honesty to admit that?

The only people I know who currently have Covid are an entire family, everyone Vaxxed and boosted everyone has got it.

My wife son and I spent Christmas with someone the tested positive on Monday. She is pregnant and not vacced. My BIL now has it, he is not vaxxed. The 3 of us are fine.

Got to love anecdotal evidence.

Forum List

Back