79% of Omicron cases are fully vaccinated.

Or an even better move it not to pay attention to what politicians tell you about medicine or science, no matter which party they belong to.
nailed it! Xiden should have keep his mouth shut and deferred to the experts instead of telling everyone if they got vaccinated they wouldn’t get the virus.

Or an even better move it not to pay attention to what politicians tell you about medicine or science, no matter which party they belong to.

Yep.....when the leftists said, "I'm not taking any vaccine created by Trump," and then, when biden's in office..."you either get the shot or we will make sure you lose your job, and can't get unemployment......"

You mean like that?

I know friends back East whom 3 extended family members got 2 shots and the booster and took precautions that have it.

I didn't get the booster but I have the two shots......just about everyone in my family has now had it, shots or not........

79% of Omicron cases are fully vaccinated.​

And very very few of those are getting seriously ill

I didn't get the booster but I have the two shots......just about everyone in my family has now had it, shots or not........
No one in my family has.

Of course we're careful...wear masks in public settings like stores...and are careful about social interactions

And we're all boosted

I know friends back East whom 3 extended family members got 2 shots and the booster and took precautions that have it.
It’s not surprising considering we have been suspecting all along that omicron would be capable of evading immunity provided by vaccines.

They have made a terrible decision in accepting those jabs, especially the boosters, the data now coming in from the real scientists, "you know the ones that twitter bans for speaking truth, with twitters communist twenty something fact checkers claiming falsehood," are saying that there is no scenario where Americans should be accepting those boosters, that they greatly increase likelihood of serious negative consequences to include, death by stroke/heart attack, loss of limbs, paralysis, other various injuries, and rare cancers, and that is on top of the jabs actually producing a negative vaccine effect within 40-60 days of administration, the latter being exactly what you describe, clueless people who thought they were following the science by submitting to the jabs, being rendered radically more susceptible to the virus because of the jabs! I listened to whole Rogan podcast and anyone who did so, and continues to submit to the criminal democratic fascist state, gets exactly what they deserve, a 50/50 likelihood of serious negative consequences. They do not even know if the blood clots, and spike proteins resolve or not, whether they just ride along with you like little time bombs waiting to detonate!

Last edited:
It’s not surprising considering we have been suspecting all along that omicron would be capable of evading immunity provided by vaccines.
Capable of evading immunity provided by vaccines. A. K . A vaccines don't work. But clever wording. Fun stuff.

Forum List

Back