7th Largest Sell-Off in History

DBA

Diamond Member
May 10, 2015
Way to go Joe. Yes, his policies are at fault for this mess.

1652903172878.png

That's what happens when the feds turn off the spigot.

And the feds turn off the spigot when inflation is out of control and inflation gets out of control by printing money and passing 2 trillion dollar Build Back Better packages. Yep, it is all connected.

No more Fed money at negative interest rates to play the markets with. Higher rates mean more foreign bond buyers.

Tax revenues are running 68% higher than they were.

And the feds turn off the spigot when inflation is out of control and inflation gets out of control by printing money and passing 2 trillion dollar Build Back Better packages. Yep, it is all connected.
Did you forget the trillions given away under Trump or does your date of history begin Jan. 22, 2021?

Did you forget the trillions given away under Trump or does your date of history begin Jan. 22, 2021?
Did you forget all of the prog Communist sycophant politicians shutting down their states and cities? Turning common people into criminals.

No, I didn't forget. I also didn't forget Democrats wanting him to spend more on giveaways and him refusing. Biden tipped the scales with Build Back Better. It was totally unnecessary, but he had to appease the far-left. My guess is he will likely announce some more spending during this downturn because the people that support him truly don't understand economics. This administration actually stated that raising corporate taxes would decrease inflation. I mean seriously, who believes that?

No, I didn't forget. I also didn't forget Democrats wanting him to spend more on giveaways and him refusing. Biden tipped the scales with Build Back Better. It was totally unnecessary, but he had to appease the far-left. My guess is he will likely announce some more spending during this downturn because the people that support him truly don't understand economics. This administration actually stated that raising corporate taxes would decrease inflation. I mean seriously, who believes that?

Trump demands bigger stimulus checks in Covid relief bill

https://www.cnbc.com › 2020/12/22 › trump-calls-covi...

Dec 22, 2020 — President Trump, in a stunning tweet, called the $900 billion Covid relief bill passed by Congress an unsuitable "disgrace."
54028450.jpg

Trump demands bigger stimulus checks in Covid relief bill

https://www.cnbc.com › 2020/12/22 › trump-calls-covi...

Dec 22, 2020 — President Trump, in a stunning tweet, called the $900 billion Covid relief bill passed by Congress an unsuitable "disgrace."
54028450.jpg

Oh yeah, I almost forgot about that. Would have been a dumb move for sure. Looks like Biden picked up the slack and then some.

Exactly, ignore the bubbling guy behind the curtain. You voted for the current guy didn't you? Just admit it, he is an idiot and you fell for it.
I refuse to support either party with votes. I do know you are a Trump humper and can't discuss the matter at hand.

I refuse to support either party with votes. I do know you are a Trump humper and can't discuss the matter at hand.

Yes, the matter at hand is that this administration is full of idiots and/or traitors. They either don't have clue what they are doing or they are willfully destroying our country and our economy. Take your pick, either way, they are horrible.

Yes, the matter at hand is that this administration is full of idiots and/or traitors. They either don't have clue what they are doing or they are willfully destroying our country and our economy. Take your pick, either way, they are horrible.
You seem unable to accept defeat in 2020.

Way to go Joe. Yes, his policies are at fault for this mess.

View attachment 646379
Wrong.
He is partially to blame - yes.
He had made things worse.
But Trump did not help either - raising the deficit every FY...when he promised to pay OFF the national debt in 8 FY's.
But the Fed - by MILES - is the leading cause of blame for the inflation and for the economy, floundering lately.

It was the Fed that ran rates far, FAR too low for far, FAR too long.
It was the Fed that ran their balance sheet to almost $9 TRILLION dollars!?!

These things begged the economy to overheat.
It was the Fed that helped Congress run gigantic deficits.
It was the Fed that refused to stop inflationary pressures - years ago - when they had the chance.

We are in this mess - primarily - thanks to the privately-owned, for-profit corporation known as the federal reserve.

No, I didn't forget. I also didn't forget Democrats wanting him to spend more on giveaways and him refusing.

You have a faulty memory...

Trump said he wants Congress to increase the amount in the stimulus checks to $2,000 for individuals or $4,000 for couples, instead of the “ridiculously low” $600 for individuals that is in the bill.

Forum List

Back