7th Largest Sell-Off in History

I'm down 5.8% for the year. Make better investments and quit blaming Biden for your own financial failures.
Yeah, God forbid we blame terrible fiscal policies for the upcoming recession.

There is no argument to me made. Water is wet. I am not going to spend time trying to convince you that water is wet. It is just the way it is. Frankly, I couldn’t care less if some of you can’t see the damage these clowns are doing. Maybe you don’t have money so you don’t care. Maybe you have so much money that it doesn’t matter to you if you lose. The only concern I have is that other’s stupidity and naivaite’ affects my long term investments and the very fabric of the US.

Well, the problem here is that you seem to think you just know. You've made no attempt at debating what you think. You present it and then say "this is it, deal with it".

What's the point? I don't come on here to be told things that are baseless. I come on here to talk to people, and you clearly won't, or can't.

Bye.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
You're not well equipped to deal with market fluctuations. You probably should avoid investing in it.
Yeah, I'm sure you're killing it in this market.

This is not a just a fluctuation. This administration is causing long-term damage.

Well, the problem here is that you seem to think you just know. You've made no attempt at debating what you think. You present it and then say "this is it, deal with it".

What's the point? I don't come on here to be told things that are baseless. I come on here to talk to people, and you clearly won't, or can't.

Bye.

I've read your other post. You're not interested in debating anything, just defending your preconceptions.

Hardly. This administration’s policies have damaged and continue to damage the US economy, which is the point I am making.
Damaged?
Yes.
But NOTHING compared to what the Fed has done.
They have run a nearly $9 TRILLION balance sheet.
They ran ZIRP for year after year after year.

Hell...fighting inflation is supposed to be the Fed's NUMBER ONE job.
And they are the single, most powerful, financial entity in the world.
They allow Congress to run huge deficits.
They set interest rates.
They can buy ANY, publicly traded company they wish (if enough stocks are available).
They can print ANY sum of money they want...ALL without Congress even knowing what they are doing.

Every POTUS since GWB have been hurting the economy.
But the Fed has messed it up MASSIVELY more than all of them combined.

If you think the main reason we have high inflation is because of Biden?
That is just not so.

And I despise both parties, despise both Trump and Biden as POTUS's - so I have no bias on this.

Yeah, I'm sure you're killing it in this market.

This is not a just a fluctuation. This administration is causing long-term damage.
I already told you, I'm down between 5 and 7%. I sold off half my equities before the downturn. I've been through a couple of these and didn't panic then, and am not panicking now.

Like I said, you're better off investing in some CD's, I don't think the market is right for you.

I already told you, I'm down between 5 and 7%. I sold off half my equities before the downturn. I've been through a couple of these and didn't panic then, and am not panicking now.

Like I said, you're better off investing in some CD's, I don't think the market is right for you.
Obviously it's not right for you. You wouldn't be down 5 to 7 % if Trump was still president because many of much of this could be mitigated in the United States. Also, Russia would not have invaded Ukraine, so there is that.

Obviously it's not right for you. You wouldn't be down 5 to 7 % if Trump was still president because many of much of this could be mitigated in the United States. Also, Russia would not have invaded Ukraine, so there is that.
I'm doing fine and am quite happy with my portfolio. You're pissing in your diaper and wailing in agony.

It's not about investing, it's about intellect, experience, and toughness. You're lacking in all 3.

Sell off what you got, and invest it all in a 5 year CD. You'll be okay.

The great reset has begun in earnest.

They will blame the fed...and start the steps toward a global central bank.

I'm doing fine and am quite happy with my portfolio. You're pissing in your diaper and wailing in agony.

It's not about investing, it's about intellect, experience, and toughness. You're lacking in all 3.

Sell off what you got, and invest it all in a 5 year CD. You'll be okay.

I am already "ok". I have the means to weather the Biden storm provided we can reverse pretty much everything he does in the next couple of years.

Forum List

Back