8 dead including a cop....and the "suspect" is in custody.

FREE COUNTRY , Owl can say and express himself however he likes JohnQ !!
Agreed. I'm just exercising my freedom to question the value of. posting racist garbage on a message board. Its best to apply the antidote early before the poison spreads.
Hear, Hear.

the racists are always the worst of pussies, they scream the loudest when confronted with their pustules of hatred. Because hatred is also fear. BIGLY.

took a little searching for me to find out what or "who" the suspect was. Cause these news outlets sure avoided revealing "who" or WHAT did this. An example as reported by the great "USA Today

And that says it all. Bigots like you comb through the internet daily looking for any news casting blacks negatively. That gives you license to then project your general opinions of all blacks using the perp as the vehicle for your racist ranting.
Comparisons to apes were eerily absent from your posts when Dylan Roof killed 9 black conservatives worshipping in their church. I would like to see you explain the disparity in your worldview.
Roof was on the news 27/7 and rightfully so, but a black man does it shhhh.
The thrust of my post has nothing to do with news coverage. it's about theowl's dehumanizing use of the word ape to describe one killer, who is black, while not assigning that subhuman classification to a white killer who kille 9 good Christians.

Stop trying to divert....I've got theowl on the run...he doesn't want to explain his racist disparity.
Well they are both are apes in my book.
We aren't reading your book. The issue is the racial disparity exposed in theowl's book.

took a little searching for me to find out what or "who" the suspect was. Cause these news outlets sure avoided revealing "who" or WHAT did this. An example as reported by the great "USA Today

And that says it all. Bigots like you comb through the internet daily looking for any news casting blacks negatively. That gives you license to then project your general opinions of all blacks using the perp as the vehicle for your racist ranting.
Comparisons to apes were eerily absent from your posts when Dylan Roof killed 9 black conservatives worshipping in their church. I would like to see you explain the disparity in your worldview.
The thrust of my post has nothing to do with news coverage. it's about theowl's dehumanizing use of the word ape to describe one killer, who is black, while not assigning that subhuman classification to a white killer who kille 9 good Christians.

Stop trying to divert....I've got theowl on the run...he doesn't want to explain his racist disparity.
Feel free to show us where you went out of your way to call Dylan Roof an ape. Then I will believe you. Otherwise, you have been smoking too much wacky weed.
I really don't care what name you call a killer.

We aren't reading your book. The issue is the racial disparity exposed in theowl's book.
Like I say I really don't care what you call a killer. I do remember how liberals blamed the confederate flag in roofs killings.

Like I say I really don't care what you call a killer. I do remember how liberals blamed the confederate flag in roofs killings.
But theowl is not you. He had a nefarious agenda.

Uhm, no. But please, go suck a big black cock and swallow down all it's jizz. You will certainly feel better afterwards.

You must be gay as fuck always talking about sucking big black cock.

you-are-one-p8874a.jpg

The creep is a murderer, why do you care what he is called?

Because he hasn't been tried and found guilty yet. And since apes aren't generally associated with murder, you do a disservice to the few apes left in the world.

Because he hasn't been tried and found guilty yet. And since apes aren't generally associated with murder, you do a disservice to the few apes left in the world.
Thanks for proving you're a hypocrite. You had Zimmerman tried and convicted before the trial. You know, the white Hispanic?

If ever a mf was due some "cop" justice, its this black mf. But one must always remember, the only time a cop wants to shoot nigga's, is when they're UNARMED, INNOCENT AND MINDING THEIR OWN BUSINESS.....GOTCHA!!

It took a little searching for me to find out what or "who" the suspect was. Cause these news outlets sure avoided revealing "who" or WHAT did this. An example as reported by the great "USA Today."

Police say 8 dead in Mississippi shooting

BROOKHAVEN, Mississippi (AP) — Authorities in Mississippi say a suspect is in custody after eight people were killed in a shooting, including a sheriff's deputy.

Mississippi Bureau of Investigation spokesman Warren Strain said the shootings occurred at three separate homes Saturday night in rural Lincoln County.

Strain says charges have not yet been filed against the suspect and that it would be "premature" to discuss a motive.

It was not clear whether the suspect knew his victims before allegedly killing them.

----------------------------------------------------------
cory-godbolt-1495974719.jpg

Man, the great USA Today sure gave us a lot of useful information, didn't they?

Here, let me tell you. The pathetic ape's name is Cory Godbolt. A negro.

There. Now you know.

Ah, the whole "it's not us that did it, it wasn't our guns that did it, it was black people" argument.

Like the guns used in Manchester against young girls?

What? Try to make some sense here.

If ever a mf was due some "cop" justice, its this black mf. But one must always remember, the only time a cop wants to shoot nigga's, is when they're UNARMED, INNOCENT AND MINDING THEIR OWN BUSINESS.....GOTCHA!!
After he robs a store and assaults the owner. Niggas get away with alot.

And that says it all. Bigots like you comb through the internet daily looking for any news casting blacks negatively.
Precisely. Confirmation bias.

Fox News, et al. are masters at it.

Every country run by a black person is a cesspool.

Is that a fact or an opinion?
Some African countries are pretty advanced even after Europen colonization robbed Africa of much of it's resources and exploited the people...but what does that have to do with the op?

It took a little searching for me to find out what or "who" the suspect was. Cause these news outlets sure avoided revealing "who" or WHAT did this. An example as reported by the great "USA Today."

BROOKHAVEN, Mississippi (AP) — Authorities in Mississippi say a suspect is in custody after eight people were killed in a shooting, including a sheriff's deputy.

Mississippi Bureau of Investigation spokesman Warren Strain said the shootings occurred at three separate homes Saturday night in rural Lincoln County.

Strain says charges have not yet been filed against the suspect and that it would be "premature" to discuss a motive.

It was not clear whether the suspect knew his victims before allegedly killing them.

There. Now you know.
Mississippi is 37% black. It's hardly surprising that a black person committed a crime there. Do you suggest that white people don't go on shooting sprees?

"According to data compiled by Mother Jones magazine, which looked at mass shootings in the United States since 1982, white people -- almost exclusively white men -- committed some 64% of the shootings." Who commits mass shootings? - CNN.com

Last edited:
Thanks for proving you're a hypocrite. You had Zimmerman tried and convicted before the trial. You know, the white Hispanic?
Not true. I was just in favor of getting Zimmerman charged and tried. It didn't look like that was going to happen...that's a big difference.

There. Now you know.

Ah, the whole "it's not us that did it, it wasn't our guns that did it, it was black people" argument.

It's not much of an arguement, it's just stating the statistical facts.

There. Now you know.
Mississippi is 37% black. It's hardly surprising that a black person committed a crime there. Do you suggest that white people don't go on shooting sprees?

"According to data compiled by Mother Jones magazine, which looked at mass shootings in the United States since 1982, white people -- almost exclusively white men -- committed some 64% of the shootings." Who commits mass shootings? - CNN.com

Total fabrication. The media has to try its hardest to make it look like whites are committing the majority of crimes. Reality is that it is blacks and Latinos who commit violent crimes the most, including mass shootings and serial killers.

There. Now you know.

Total fabrication. The media has to try its hardest to make it look like whites are committing the majority of crimes. Reality is that it is blacks and Latinos who commit violent crimes the most, including mass shootings and serial killers.

OMG You have got to be kidding. All you have to do is pay attention to current events. For example, ALL of the mass school shootings, theatre shootings, etc. have been committed by whites. Jesus, you people have sawdust for brains.

"Recent studies reveal that most school shooters are White males, with 97 percent being male and 79 percent White. Over the last three decades, 90 percent of high school or elementary school shootings were the result of White, often upper-middle class, perpetrators."

Mass Shooters Have A Gender and a Race | Political Research Associates

If you don't like reality you just say it is fake. La la la....what mental midgets you all are.

Forum List

Back