8 dead including a cop....and the "suspect" is in custody.

It be racial to post pics of the perp if he be black. :cool-45:

Last edited:
took a little searching for me to find out what or "who" the suspect was. Cause these news outlets sure avoided revealing "who" or WHAT did this. An example as reported by the great "USA Today

And that says it all. Bigots like you comb through the internet daily looking for any news casting blacks negatively. That gives you license to then project your general opinions of all blacks using the perp as the vehicle for your racist ranting.
Comparisons to apes were eerily absent from your posts when Dylan Roof killed 9 black conservatives worshipping in their church. I would like to see you explain the disparity in your worldview.

took a little searching for me to find out what or "who" the suspect was. Cause these news outlets sure avoided revealing "who" or WHAT did this. An example as reported by the great "USA Today

And that says it all. Bigots like you comb through the internet daily looking for any news casting blacks negatively. That gives you license to then project your general opinions of all blacks using the perp as the vehicle for your racist ranting.
Comparisons to apes were eerily absent from your posts when Dylan Roof killed 9 black conservatives worshipping in their church. I would like to see you explain the disparity in your worldview.
Show us those posts, huh? back up your bullshit for once in your sorry lying life.

Show us those posts, huh? back up your bullshit for once in your sorry lying life.
Too easy...use the USMB search engine.. Put theowl in the posted by block and then put Dylan Roof in the query box.

It took a little searching for me to find out what or "who" the suspect was. Cause these news outlets sure avoided revealing "who" or WHAT did this. An example as reported by the great "USA Today."

Police say 8 dead in Mississippi shooting

BROOKHAVEN, Mississippi (AP) — Authorities in Mississippi say a suspect is in custody after eight people were killed in a shooting, including a sheriff's deputy.

Mississippi Bureau of Investigation spokesman Warren Strain said the shootings occurred at three separate homes Saturday night in rural Lincoln County.

Strain says charges have not yet been filed against the suspect and that it would be "premature" to discuss a motive.

It was not clear whether the suspect knew his victims before allegedly killing them.

----------------------------------------------------------
cory-godbolt-1495974719.jpg

Man, the great USA Today sure gave us a lot of useful information, didn't they?

Here, let me tell you. The pathetic ape's name is Cory Godbolt. A negro.

There. Now you know.

Ah, the whole "it's not us that did it, it wasn't our guns that did it, it was black people" argument.

The suspect is actually black......wasn't that sort of a give away as to who actually did it?

Why did the gun do it?

Why do RWNJs work so hard to put a gun in every single hand in the country?

Why do RWNJs then whine when those guns are used?

[emoji849]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Not every single hand... we don't want criminals or the dangerously mentally ill to have guns...so that includes most democrats........

But why do we want people to have their 2nd Amendment Right...because each year Americans use guns 1,500,000 times to stop violent criminals....that means rapes, robberies and murders that do not happen, and the rapes, robberies and murders that would also happen if the criminal wasn't stopped........

And because more Americans have guns...our violent crime rate went down, our gun murder rate went down and our gun violence rate went down......while in Britain..where they banned guns...their gun violence rate has gone up, and their violent crime rate has gone up.....

We prefer to see violent crime going down, not up....

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400 million guns in private hands and over 15.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2017...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%
--gun crime down 75%
--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

just ignore him Owl32 , i think , don't know for sure but i think that 'stat' is just some foreigner anyway !!

First, you don't "think".
You never "think"

Second, RWNJs always do this. You always insist that everybody should have guns.

Third, the only reason RWNJs are clutching their pearls and sighing is that the shooter is black.

Not one word about the victims or the shattered families. Just racist lies.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Was the shooter black.....? If he actually was black, where is there a lie in this thread?

Why do you think they were black conservatives....blacks vote over 95% democrat....and being a democrat is a good sign you are not conservative, as is being a black democrat.....

No one defended the church shooter........or said you guys were only going after him because he was white....

Thousands of people of many different colors kill people every day.
Statistics prove you're an uninformed idiot with homosexual fantasies.

Uhm, no. But please, go suck a big black cock and swallow down all it's jizz. You will certainly feel better afterwards.

You should get professional help....and soon.....
Nee, just cuz I can taunt as well as RwNJs.... wonderful. All of a sudden, when the other side can taunt, you go all special snowflaky on us.... I assume you are VERY needy.

Uhm, no. But please, go suck a big black cock and swallow down all it's jizz. You will certainly feel better afterwards.

Nee, just cuz I can taunt as well as RwNJs.... wonderful. All of a sudden, when the other side can taunt, you go all special snowflaky on us.... I assume you are VERY needy.

If you work at it...really hard.....20 years of intensive Psychiatric counseling might make you almost normal....

If you work at it...really hard.....20 years of intensive Psychiatric counseling might make you almost normal....
Sez a douchebag who claims to be a Christian. How sweet.

It took a little searching for me to find out what or "who" the suspect was. Cause these news outlets sure avoided revealing "who" or WHAT did this. An example as reported by the great "USA Today."

Police say 8 dead in Mississippi shooting

BROOKHAVEN, Mississippi (AP) — Authorities in Mississippi say a suspect is in custody after eight people were killed in a shooting, including a sheriff's deputy.

Mississippi Bureau of Investigation spokesman Warren Strain said the shootings occurred at three separate homes Saturday night in rural Lincoln County.

Strain says charges have not yet been filed against the suspect and that it would be "premature" to discuss a motive.

It was not clear whether the suspect knew his victims before allegedly killing them.

----------------------------------------------------------
cory-godbolt-1495974719.jpg

Man, the great USA Today sure gave us a lot of useful information, didn't they?

Here, let me tell you. The pathetic ape's name is Cory Godbolt. A negro.

There. Now you know.
Pretty damned light. Looks like more white than black. So which group are you going to blame for him being a murderous asshole. Why, black, of course, because you are pure white, or like to think you are. LOL

Yeap, not one good liberal gives one flying fuck that the animal killed anyone. Only in the way I reported the facts.

They are so fun for me to fuck with.

Roof was on the news 27/7 and rightfully so, but a black man does it shhhh.

Forum List

Back